Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

She’s a tough one to get a hold of. I feel as if the stars need to align perfectly for a meetup to happen. She is always “shopping” or running errands. Maybe that is code for getting cream pied. The bbbj value is much better than then FS.

Hey roger. Did you bb her? I’m so on the fence with her at that level. So far only experienced her oral skills.
No. 120/140 BBJ if I recall when I saw her for a car date back before covid-me-stupid. Value proposition was better for a BBJ product. Felt like too many miles and not an organic experience so just checked it off the old list and moved on. Parked near a theater and drove a Benny then. She had a chase car but didn’t acknowledge it.

No. 120/140 BBJ if I recall when I saw her for a car date back before covid-me-stupid. Value proposition was better for a BBJ product. Felt like too many miles and not an organic experience so just checked it off the old list and moved on. Parked near a theater and drove a Benny then. She had a chase car but didn’t acknowledge it.
Sounds kinda shady. Chase car must be her sign to say finish up.

Yeah, I have fucked her raw few times as well. 300 damage. She’s is super friendly. I didn’t feel threatened at all. However, I am just happy I didn’t catch anything. I realized she fucks other people raw but didn’t realize to this magnitude. I stopped seeing her because of that. And the price. I get raw pussy for 100-200 all the time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
As soon as someone posts a legitimate review and they include the 7902 number I'll change the number in the title
Okay @Insatiable1 pointed out a legit review with the 7902 number so I added it to the title.

I guess now I can expect one of her closer clients hitting the Report button and asking us to remove the number because she is complaining she never gave that number out and is now getting bombarded with calls from creeps demanding bbfs.

You could tell me I’m wrong but my assumption is that number is just another one of her Google type numbers. A while back she gave me a phone number that she says was her. She begged me not to give out and made me swear that I would not give anyone that number. I was calling bullshit so I googled it just to see what came up and it linked it to her business Facebook accounts. So I assume it is a personal number. Unfortunately I think I’ve lost it or just can’t figure out what random Name I hid it under in my phone LOL. Are used to wait for a random text from that number but I guess she’s so busy now that doesn’t happen anymore.

got a great bbj from rachel last week in the car.
her ass looked great while blowing me, i asked her if she would pull her pants down and she said she doesnt do that, then i put my hands under her pants and was rubbing her kitty over her panties and she let me do it for a bit then she said she wouldn't feel right about herself if she let me finger her while just paying for a bj...... tf!
eitherway nothing much to write about other then it was a really good skilled bbjcimnqns swallowed everydrop!

billyS

Reign of Terror
her ass looked great while blowing me, i asked her if she would pull her pants down and she said she doesnt do that, then i put my hands under her pants and was rubbing her kitty over her panties and she let me do it for a bit then she said she wouldn't feel right about herself if she let me finger her while just paying for a bj...... tf!
eitherway nothing much to write about other then it was a really good skilled bbjcimnqns swallowed everydrop!
Damage?

around this time last year I saw her and she said the same thing to me. I went to go finger her and she said ‘I’m not trying to get fingered for an $80 BBJ’ and the fact that I’m not a quick cum seemed to bother her as we got to the 8 minute mark of blowing me ‘babe, you going to cum? I’m good at what I do’ my only response could be ‘and so am I, I have control of my dick. When I’m ready you’ll know… swallow’.
About the 15 min mark we were good.
she did allow me to play with her tits which are her selling point. While many think her face is good looking to me she looks like a girl you’d smash after an all night of getting smashed and she’s the last thing left at the bar at 4am worth fucking.
I posted before but it wasn’t approved she is connected to very unsavory ghetto dwellers of society. Be careful when dealing with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
around this time last year I saw her and she said the same thing to me. I went to go finger her and she said ‘I’m not trying to get fingered for an $80 BBJ’ and the fact that I’m not a quick cum seemed to bother her as we got to the 8 minute mark of blowing me ‘babe, you going to cum? I’m good at what I do’ my only response could be ‘and so am I, I have control of my dick. When I’m ready you’ll know… swallow’.
About the 15 min mark we were good.
she did allow me to play with her tits which are her selling point. While many think her face is good looking to me she looks like a girl you’d smash after an all night of getting smashed and she’s the last thing left at the bar at 4am worth fucking.
I posted before but it wasn’t approved she is connected to very unsavory ghetto dwellers of society. Be careful when dealing with her.
Lol, I think you put it a little differently this time.

But yeah, judging from that video that was floating around of her banging the hood rat raw, that alone would knock her off most guys list.

That must be some car bbb, j if guys are coughing up $120 for it, and not given any access to her tainted pussy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You guys can tell Rachel that from now on we're not going to let her guys bump this thread with bullshit reviews like the one I just deleted.
It was posted by someone who already gave her three or four glowing reviews and this latest one was more of an endorsement.

So unless you have something new to add, a new price, service or some news on her personal situation that might be relevant to guys in making a decision on seeing her, it will be deleted.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Saw Rachel recently. She is in fact still around. Met in Farmingdale near the cemetery in a shopping center. Following someone else's idea I saw here in a post about car dates, being in plain sight makes for a safer experience it seems.
Some small talk - then she got to it. Lots of hand and tongue action and alternating between the head and deep throat. Didn’t take long to bust and she had wipes with her for cleanup.
At $130 for a car date bbbj with a pretty girl with huge tits, it’s not a bargain but she doesn’t disappoint.
I did see a new guy here - the paranoid one - ask about car dates and would recommend her. Did not ask fs prices or motel rate.

Saw Rachel recently. She is in fact still around. Met in Farmingdale near the cemetery in a shopping center. Following someone else's idea I saw here in a post about car dates, being in plain sight makes for a safer experience it seems.
Some small talk - then she got to it. Lots of hand and tongue action and alternating between the head and deep throat. Didn’t take long to bust and she had wipes with her for cleanup.
At $130 for a car date bbbj with a pretty girl with huge tits, it’s not a bargain but she doesn’t disappoint.
I did see a new guy here - the paranoid one - ask about car dates and would recommend her. Did not ask fs prices or motel rate.
JM was it NS. Gobbled down the load or spit it out the door?

Johnnys on a roll !!!

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
JM was it NS. Gobbled down the load or spit it out the door?
Sorry. Just saw your question now. (Still trying to learn all this and wasn't up to speed on notifications.)

Using the term I found in the dictionary here, she was a non-quitter, non-spitter. At least, she was in front of me. Did she spit after she stepped of my car? Who knows. All I know is she is the best I've had on LI for what I call 'park and recreation.' NYC girls in the nineties are a whole 'nother story.