Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Quick question for future reference.

Does anyone know the user name of "super nurse24" sister?

I didn't have to balls to ask her, but she mentioned that both were on SA. Sharing is caring.

persian sam - claims she hasnt gotten her period (at least 5 guys admitted to CIP in last couple weeks). she quit her job and it appears she is now fucking for $ full time. here comes that slippery slope (not to mention abortion $ coercion). thankfully for me i had vasectomy but still think i am done seeing her, even if its the finest pussy on Long Island

persian sam - claims she hasnt gotten her period (at least 5 guys admitted to CIP in last couple weeks). she quit her job and it appears she is now fucking for $ full time. here comes that slippery slope (not to mention abortion $ coercion). thankfully for me i had vasectomy but still think i am done seeing her, even if its the finest pussy on Long Island
Lmao i been saying shes not on birth control but dudes still dropping seeds in her.

Lmao i been saying shes not on birth control but dudes still dropping seeds in her.
i know you have... but guys gotta hear it a few times before it sinks in. hearing about her 48 hour coke benders also really confidence inspiring. BTW i think her “not on BC” is a scam and all to get $ from guys. recall she tells everyone she is NOT back on SA and NOT active... trying to make each guy feel like they only one.

i know you have... but guys gotta hear it a few times before it sinks in. hearing about her 48 hour coke benders also really confidence inspiring. BTW i think her “not on BC” is a scam and all to get $ from guys. recall she tells everyone she is NOT back on SA and NOT active... trying to make each guy feel like they only one.
What is her new SA handle?

How is she recruiting her "visitors" if shes doing this full time and not on SA?

I had a feeling she was on something more than alcohol. I think she will be one of those girls that ends up doing dope.

Any intel on $$kt_93$$ profile deleted
Was this before or after rehab? Where did you meet her?

I also had a vasectomy she is crazy but harmless. She tried telling me she only saw one other guy who wants to be her boyfriend 30 year old account anyof you guys?

How is she recruiting her "visitors" if shes doing this full time and not on SA?
She is going through her old contacts that’s how I saw her. I think her service has gone downhill

$wild n free 7$ all in one word. Avoid like the plague. I picked her up and got the room. She begged me to give her the money first inside the motel room and told me she needed to have a cigg outside. She said because she was screwed over many times in the past. We hugged and kissed and then told me her mom got into a car accident and left.

$libra rising$ (All in one word) asian 19yo Wants money for pics first. I told her goodluck and blocked her.

$sweet and tasty 24$ (All in one word) I dogged the bullet because i read she took valtrex and i didnt want to take any chances. Wants 200.00 Very freaky but be cautious.

$crystal milf$ (All in one word) Tall mom, dfk, daty, bbfs. Dropped a couple of loads in her. She Loves to talk but amazing in bed. Love that long hair on her

$x2muchfun4ux$ Spoke to me how shes so openminded and then flaked on me. Wanted 200.00 and woulda met up with her in wantagh.

$wild n free 7$ all in one word. Avoid like the plague. I picked her up and got the room. She begged me to give her the money first inside the motel room and told me she needed to have a cigg outside. She said because she was screwed over many times in the past. We hugged and kissed and then told me her mom got into a car accident and left.

$libra rising$ (All in one word) asian 19yo Wants money for pics first. I told her goodluck and blocked her.

$sweet and tasty 24$ (All in one word) I dogged the bullet because i read she took valtrex and i didnt want to take any chances. Wants 200.00 Very freaky but be cautious.

$crystal milf$ (All in one word) Tall mom, dfk, daty, bbfs. Dropped a couple of loads in her. She Loves to talk but amazing in bed. Love that long hair on her

$x2muchfun4ux$ Spoke to me how shes so openminded and then flaked on me. Wanted 200.00 and woulda met up with her in wantagh.
nice reviews! how much did you pay for MILF? got her for 250, but she complained and keeps trying to walk me up to 300.

Hey Gents,
In your opinions, is it worth a re-up on the membership? Last time was a joke, nothing but straight up thieves, bots, and issues with searches.

Not seeing so many success stories in the thread, seems there is a lot less in terms of newbies.

Hey Gents,
In your opinions, is it worth a re-up on the membership? Last time was a joke, nothing but straight up thieves, bots, and issues with searches.

Not seeing so many success stories in the thread, seems there is a lot less in terms of newbies.
No— I have saved the hassle, followed—or searched recent handles but used resources for more independent sources because OF hawks were out the last time I tried.

Hey Gents,

I haven't renewed for a few months. You can find a diamond in the rough every once in a while, but its just too much work at this point. Way too many fakes and scammers now. Like others, I have reached out to old numbers I've gathered over the years to try and re-kindle some meetings. Had a few nice hits, but they are mostly all women that are older, like 30+. Seems the younger ones are just too delusional. They think the stories they are told on social media are real, and there are lines of guys handing out $1000 weekly paydays just for the privilege of taking them to dinner, lol!! Best of luck to you ladies.

Hey Gents,

This is the first month without one meet. To many flakes and girls looking for crazy money. I’m going to take another break.

Thank you Gents for the timely responses, its much appreciated. Headache avoided.

Like I said, last time I was on a few months ago and it was slim pickings and more of a hassle then any fun.

There HAS to be another platform that all these chickies are turning too, how else they going to get their spending money and bills paid?

I think I might invest some Loot into a few Indies, thinking about maybe seeing Shy based on the reviews.

Stay Safe !

Thank you Gents for the timely responses, its much appreciated. Headache avoided.

Like I said, last time I was on a few months ago and it was slim pickings and more of a hassle then any fun.

There HAS to be another platform that all these chickies are turning too, how else they going to get their spending money and bills paid?

I think I might invest some Loot into a few Indies, thinking about maybe seeing Shy based on the reviews.

Stay Safe !
SA is still great but it takes time. I smashed 5 - 6 sbs once I came back and all I would smash again. Oldest was 30. My main is 22 yrs old girl from Hong Kong. $250 for 5-7 hrs. See her once next time that week is free. Make these chicks fall for you.Freebies.