Gang bangs and other stupid things we did in Queens parks.

Dam Alley Pond Park ,now there some memories there ! Great times great people !
Good times except for a few big brawls in the lot.

Which is maybe why it's so velvety?

As someone who's been in the middle of the line when pulling a train on a fine young lady on a hot summer night at Alley Pond Park lower, yeah a few cream pies will give a cunt that creamy velvety feeling.
Would of thought the upper lot better for that.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Would of thought the upper lot better for that.
Lower had that brick house and there were trees and bushes behind it.

Let's put it this way, a train at the lower would be consensual. The groupies would watch the guys racing their cars and initiate it.

The train at he upper would more likely be a gang rape. A drunk or high girl wandering over to the wrong group of guys.

Lower had that brick house and there were trees and bushes behind it.

Let's put it this way, a train at the lower would be consensual. The groupies would watch the guys racing their cars and initiate it.

The train at he upper would more likely be a gang rape. A drunk or high girl wandering over to the wrong group of guys.
Forgot about that brick house. Tearing up the fields and driving the foot paths could liven up a boring night in many Queens parks. lol Climbing the rail bridge in Astoria park was probably not smart.

My favorite was sneaking into Kissena Park and driving around the bike track as fast as possible. One time I was going fast enough to compress the suspension to bottom out in the turns. Another going to fast almost went off the bank. The stupid shit we did back in the day.

My favorite was sneaking into Kissena Park and driving around the bike track as fast as possible. One time I was going fast enough to compress the suspension to bottom out in the turns. Another going to fast almost went off the bank. The stupid shit we did back in the day.
That track was also great for a go cart.

Just a short drive to Brooklyn offered many fine back and front seat escapades right off the Belt Parkway, just East of Knapp Street .. (a little drive off rest area)

I grew up in Nassau county. Only went to Ally pond park once probably in 1974 I couldn't believe the scene. Parking lot full of cars, music blasting, everyone drinking. Weed for sale. We scored some weed. It was one of the first times I got very stoned and to this day I still remember listening to ELP's Brain Salad Surgery in the back of the car. Karn Evil 9 First Impression blew my stoned out mind. LOL

I grew up in Nassau county. Only went to Ally pond park once probably in 1974 I couldn't believe the scene. Parking lot full of cars, music blasting, everyone drinking. Weed for sale. We scored some weed. It was one of the first times I got very stoned and to this day I still remember listening to ELP's Brain Salad Surgery in the back of the car. Karn Evil 9 First Impression blew my stoned out mind. LOL
Cunningham park had a couple of huge lots also plenty of wooded areas to explore in the dark.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I grew up on the Nassau/Queens border, Nassau side. AP was a go to because we liked hang out at lower and race our cars on Winchester Blvd, but Upper was where we scored our drugs. Mostly weed, qualudes and PCP I'm those days. Angel Dust ( Rev Ike) was available but after trying it I knew it was something to avoid.

Also girls from Queens were a lot looser.
Gave it up raw without a thought, shot many a load on a nice tight belly but it always wound up getting all over the place.

I still have the memory of looking up and seeing Creedmore as I was pounding away in the back seat of my car.

I grew up on the Nassau/Queens border, Nassau side. AP was a go to because we liked hang out at lower and race our cars on Winchester Blvd, but Upper was where we scored our drugs. Mostly weed, qualudes and PCP I'm those days. Angel Dust ( Rev Ike) was available but after trying it I knew it was something to avoid.

Also girls from Queens were a lot looser.
Gave it up raw without a thought, shot many a load on a nice tight belly but it always wound up getting all over the place.

I still have the memory of looking up and seeing Creedmore as I was pounding away in the back seat of my car.
Were you (or any other UG member) there for the big bust at Alley Pond in, I think, 75?
I started going there in 76 (9th grade) and luckily missed it.
By the time I was going there, you could barely buy any weed or drugs but there was some. I heard it was like an open drug market with multiple dealers trying to sell you shit.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Were you (or any other UG member) there for the big bust at Alley Pond in, I think, 75?
I started going there in 76 (9th grade) and luckily missed it.
By the time I was going there, you could barely buy any weed or drugs but there was some. I heard it was like an open drug market with multiple dealers trying to sell you shit.
I wasn't there for the 75 bust but by 79 it was open for business again albeit probably a little more discreet and limited to the Upper.
Mostly the dealers sat in their cars and had people screen you before you were allowed to approach. Until they got to know you as a regular at least.
We would see nerdy looking kids told to get lost.
Once the weed or qualudes were copped we got right out of there also.
Bad shit happened up there.