Latina women, too full of themselves?

I saw Kim last week. No pic in the ad. Very private location on the second floor of a building along Jericho Tpke. Back entrance. They advertise 150 hhr, 200 hr. I texted and we agreed on 200 for the half FS and massage.

Kim is a Latina, huge DD breasts, narrow waist, huge ass and thick, tree trunk thighs. Physically, not my type, but some of you may be into it. From the back, her torso looks like it's from a much smaller person. Rather odd and out of proportion to the rest of her. More like a small athletic (which she is not) guy with a tiny waist. She's very nice, room is clean, easy to talk to, gives a reasonable massage, too much oil (which she does not clean off before the flip), but the massage is not at all sensuous. She will let you touch her breasts but not to play with her nipples as she says they're too sensitive. Business-like in her approach.

We flip, the cover goes on and she lays back for mish. As I pound away she's holding her massive breasts with both hands. Her V is not overly snug despite me being notably above average (I've been told). As far as I was concerned, I might as well been screwing a big doll or the physio ball at the gym. Nothing sensuous about the sex. Not into the sensations of a thick, thick woman. Definitely did not want her tree trunks crushing my shoulders in an attempt for deeper penetration.

After pounding away for a while I had her finish be by hand. Took some concentration on my part to pop.

Today, texted her girl friend who alternates days with her. Agreed to the same fees. She's supposedly slender. Maybe I'll try her. Not sure. Something about Latinas and their demeanor that doesn't seem to do it for me. Am I alone in this?
They just think there all that. It’s a cultural thing. I’m Spanish and don’t date or see Spanish women for that reason.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have to disagree.
I was a regular at IF and Sanford on Flushing for many years.
Except for the occasional sub par looker with a bad attitude the majority of the girls were hot, sexy and willing to give me a good time.
Money well spent.

I've never had an attitude problem with Latinas working the hotels on Long Island either.
For example I got along with Lury very well.

Also Hispanic woman have the best feeling cunts. To the point where sometimes covered full service with someone like Cathy at Sanford/1F can provide more sensations to your penis than bbfs with someone with a more stiff vagina.
Best way to describe it is like there is a hand in there grabbing and releasing cock but in a flowing way.
In the hundreds (but probably over a thousand) of pussies I've stuck my dick into only Hispanic woman have given me this feeling.

So @Rider, perhaps you haven't had the same sample size as I have or maybe it's something subltle in your attitude towards them.

Maybe subconsciously you look down on them as dirty immigrants and they pick up on it?

I don’t think so. I have found most to be proud of their heritage, self confident and eager to please.I speak for the higher end companion, not the sw or lmp.
Angel Baby is the perfect example.

I’d like to see where this thread goes...

Two specific countries I find the women to ba amazing, Brazil and Columbia. Both for very different experiences. My Brazilian experiences are among the hottest I’ve ever had. Something about how Brazilians can move their bodies thats unique and erotic. I’ve found them to be open and fun and always up for a good time. Columbia women I e found to be a bit more reserved but among the most accommodating, with a desire to please. When I lived in Miami, I was told, marry a Colombian and have a Brazilian on the side for fucking!

billyS

Reign of Terror
They just think there all that. It’s a cultural thing. I’m Spanish and don’t date or see Spanish women for that reason.
Maybe they treat you different than white guys because they look down on you?

Maybe they want someone who can get them out of the hood/ghetto and don't want to get trapped.

It's funny because I've seen over and over how Asian guys complain they don't get the same service at AMPs as white guys.

Maybe they treat you different than white guys because they look down on you?

Maybe they want someone who can get them out of the hood/ghetto and don't want to get trapped.

It's funny because I've seen over and over how Asian guys complain they don't get the same service at AMPs as white guys.
Nah Bill. The only thing Spanish about me is my last name. Don’t speak a lick a Spanish and I look white.

nevertheless good point.

I found that most latina women offer covered service only. Since I'd prefer bbj at the very least, I have not seen them.

The ones that do offer bbj, have a markup in the 2 pop, bbfs or anal territoty so I don't partake with these gals either.

I have not seeked out latina providers in the past before covid so I am not sure if its common or a new trend.

So @Rider, perhaps you haven't had the same sample size as I have or maybe it's something subltle in your attitude towards them.

Maybe subconsciously you look down on them as dirty immigrants and they pick up on it?
I don't think it's anything in my attitude and I'm certainly not prejudiced against them. I treat all providers with respect. Sample size? Maybe.

But to say there are no differences in upbringing, etc. in different cultures which influence behavior is not being realistic. We're all attracted to different types and those subtle and not so subtle differences are what does or does not attract us.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't think it's anything in my attitude and I'm certainly not prejudiced against them. I treat all providers with respect. Sample size? Maybe.

But to say there are no differences in upbringing, etc. in different cultures which influence behavior is not being realistic. We're all attracted to different types and those subtle and not so subtle differences are what does or does not attract us.
I never said there was no difference in cultures

Not sure how this fits in this thread, but okay....
The 2 I mentioned were not full of themselves in any way. Both polite and obliging. And sexy..... especially Super.

the others.... it can be debatable. The young ones can have big attitudes. You’d almost have the inkling that they think they’re demeaning themselves to cater to older guys for money.

A Latina that had a HUGE attitude from years ago. But was also super hot . Natalia from Copaigue.

The 2 I mentioned were not full of themselves in any way. Both polite and obliging. And sexy..... especially Super.

the others.... it can be debatable. The young ones can have big attitudes. You’d almost have the inkling that they think they’re demeaning themselves to cater to older guys for money.

A Latina that had a HUGE attitude from years ago. But was also super hot . Natalia from Copaigue.
I remember that lil chic,she had a really nice ass.

I remember that lil chic,she had a really nice ass.
I have to disagree.
I was a regular at IF and Sanford on Flushing for many years.
Except for the occasional sub par looker with a bad attitude the majority of the girls were hot, sexy and willing to give me a good time.
Money well spent.

I've never had an attitude problem with Latinas working the hotels on Long Island either.
For example I got along with Lury very well.

Also Hispanic woman have the best feeling cunts. To the point where sometimes covered full service with someone like Cathy at Sanford/1F can provide more sensations to your penis than bbfs with someone with a more stiff vagina.
Best way to describe it is like there is a hand in there grabbing and releasing cock but in a flowing way.
In the hundreds (but probably over a thousand) of pussies I've stuck my dick into only Hispanic woman have given me this feeling.

Dam the lury days oh yea and miss that annabella chic too!!