Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Last stop - Woodhaven Spa (917-254-2266) located at Woodhaven and Dana. I ring the bell and am greeted by a gremlin that was bleached and given a red wig. Almost fell down the stairs getting away.

My trip was less effective than the Mets with RISP.

Happy hunting
Ahhh yet another spit my coffee laughing moment provided by the good fellas of UG.
Thank You sir

However last nights game puts the Mets slightly ahead of your monger trip

I just walked by 88th Street and Roosevelt to do some window shopping. I’m married so I can’t partake. But man...this broad named Coco with orange highlights and a long coat with brown fur collar caught my eye. She had a nice pair of tits on her. I let her bring me downstairs, and I gave her a twenty to feel up her tits. Fake, but big with smooth skin and nice nipples. She led me to an ATM around the corner to get more cash but I declined. I was awful tempted though. She said a hundred for everything, BBBJ if I understood her correctly. There were some other busty chicks too. Good time to check it out. If y’all try, please leave a detailed account of your adventure. This married monger misses the life.

This was on the north side, not towards the side that got busted.

I just walked by 88th Street and Roosevelt to do some window shopping. I’m married so I can’t partake. But man...this broad named Coco with orange highlights and a long coat with brown fur collar caught my eye. She had a nice pair of tits on her. I let her bring me downstairs, and I gave her a twenty to feel up her tits. Fake, but big with smooth skin and nice nipples. She led me to an ATM around the corner to get more cash but I declined. I was awful tempted though. She said a hundred for everything, BBBJ if I understood her correctly. There were some other busty chicks too. Good time to check it out. If y’all try, please leave a detailed account of your adventure. This married monger misses the life.

This was one of the asian chicks from the amps?

This was one of the asian chicks from the amps?
Yup. Taller than the rest. Prettier too. I’m fiending to fuck her. Hell, I might have to go there to pay her to feel up her tits while I jerk off...that’s not against the rules.
She was pretty pushy but in a sexy way. I got rock hard that she was the one out of a gaggle of them who approached me. I usually make eye contact and just window shop, but she had something magnetic about her. I couldn’t resist following her down the stairs.

Your married and cannot partake?
Fair enough, but you gave her a twenty to feel her tits.. So what’s the difference between your hand on her tits, or her mouth on your cock?

On the north side of 88 and Roosevelt, there’s Coco the Milf with orange hair. And then there’s this younger girl with black hair. Both of them wear blouses with a swooping v neck line. And today they were wearing a fetching light white coat. $100 for “everything” including BBBJ. There’s three other women that work the same spot. There’s one who wears a black leather jacket, decent rack but a little on the rough side. Then there’s two duds.

On the north side of 88 and Roosevelt, there’s Coco the Milf with orange hair. And then there’s this younger girl with black hair. Both of them wear blouses with a swooping v neck line. And today they were wearing a fetching light white coat. $100 for “everything” including BBBJ. There’s three other women that work the same spot. There’s one who wears a black leather jacket, decent rack but a little on the rough side. Then there’s two duds.
Do yourself a favor and go fuck Coco and then go home and spend time with your wife. Otherwise, everyone loses: you spend all your time obsessing, your wife assumes you're out fucking other women, and the orange haired hoe has to work extra hard to get your money.

Some guidance please...
I’ll be in Flushing area tomorrow and do recall reading about an establishment offering similar experience as that of Grace/AD/AL in Manhattan. cant seem to remember the name..
TIA