If you were getting out of the hobby and money was no object, who would you see for your swan song?

Nobody.

If I really decided to quit, I walk away into the sunset, appreciate the run that I had, and the lessons that it taught me, both good and bad.

And, never let it cross my mind again. It's a dead issue.

So no swan song Mugi? Just cold Turkey
And, Bricktop, please pardon my oversight.

That was a damned good play-on-words between "swan" and "turkey."

But, taking the subject too seriously, I totally missed a really good piece of humor. Luckily, I caught it, like 24 hours later, what a 7 year old would catch instantly. And your wit is now appreciated and not for naught.

Wow she was my favorite back in the mid Eighties.
Got to meet her at a Video store on Sunrise Highway in Rosedale in the 90's and was very disappointed. She was shot looking and she had a bad additude to the guys who came to see her. The only thing still remotely sexy about her were those long legs.
I met Nina Hartley and Angel, beautiful black actress can’t remember her last name, at a peep show place on 42st beteen AofA & bway in the early 90s as I happened to walk by bb and noticed a huge line out the door. They were hawking their videos and selling pics. I got a handful of Nina’s perfect booty ugh what a woman! Very sweet lady.

I met Nina Hartley and Angel, beautiful black actress can’t remember her last name, at a peep show place on 42st beteen AofA & bway in the early 90s as I happened to walk by bb and noticed a huge line out the door. They were hawking their videos and selling pics. I got a handful of Nina’s perfect booty ugh what a woman! Very sweet lady.
I remember that store. My friend collected the money from the machines

Nobody.

If I really decided to quit, I walk away into the sunset, appreciate the run that I had, and the lessons that it taught me, both good and bad.

And, never let it cross my mind again. It's a dead issue.
Oh so you have an ON/OFF switch? A hot 19 y.o. walking inappropriately down your block in a thong wouldn't get you tingling/longing?