Breaking all the rules - Worst 1st Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
had my boy request this page last year cause I can’t have some bomb lmp on my ig god forbid wifey found it but either way they never accepted him so I never got to go. I’ve been going to lifetime for years and this would be amazing across the street. Was gonna just say fuck it now and add them on my ig but now can’t find them. Google searched did all that but nothing. Anyone wanna message me the number directly instead of post it to hook a fellow monger up?

Where is Veronica’s dungeon in Holbrook or Bohemia? Does she share her dungeon with other dominatrixes? Is her dungeon big with various equipment or narrow selection?

Mod note: this dumb shit has asked the same question three times now, first two deleted, this one makes the Hall of Shame.

The mongering gods were good to me recently. I finally experienced and indulged in this lovely woman. Finally! oh Finally! after a good year and a half of trying to get in contact with her, i finally got to see her. This woman looks amazing to me, her breasts are amazing and her ass is like something out of a hip hop model vixen video. I really enjoy women who are built like her. I saw another provider and asked if her if i can use them as a reference for Lauren. Luckily that's all it took to get a date with her. When i walked in the upscale hotel, i nearly fainted when i saw what she was wearing. She had a full body fishnet dress and had an amazing smile. The damage was $300 for the hour and she was able to provide 2 pops. Although she does not include DFK, BBJ, or CIM (the 3 things i look for in a provider), it was still an amazing experience. She is probably the only provider i will continue to see that does not include my favorite 3 things. We first began with a cbj, which was not bad. Then we moved on to cg, which i enjoyed very much especially caressing and lightly slapping her ass as she rode me. Then we moved on to doggy, which was AWESOME!!! I was able to begin slightly stroking in and out, watching her squeeze the pillows and listening to her loud moan as i kept going. Then i started to pound away as i held on to her soft, soft ass and watching it jiggle from every thrust. I had to stop for a bit because i was ready to blow by that time. Luckily i slowed myself down in order to enjoy her even more and then we moved on to missionary. As she layed on her back, i i grabbed her by the back of her knees and pushed her legs toward her chest, giving me a full deep thrust into her tight pussy. All she could do is moan louder and louder the deeper i went, and just to be a gentleman i Asked her to let me know if i was being too rough, all she said "no baby, keep going". a couple of minutes into missionary i couldn't hold on anymore and i blew a massive load. The next round was similar but this time i blew while doggy style (GREAT EXPERIENCE BTW). We cleaned up afterwards and she gave me her personal number which means now i have easier access to her whenever shes around Long Island. Overall experience was 10 out of 10.
What's her personal number bro. Please send it to me. I'd like to link up with her.

Goddess Veronica, as she is known known, is aptly titled.

A goddess in every sense of the word.
Visited yesterday late afternoon for a bondassage session, and can truly attest that she is a fit MILF, shapely, cautious, yet very talented and sensual master of her trade. Her newly constructed, immensely spacious, independent, private, immaculate Bohemian dungeon is fully equipped with every conceivable piece of BDSM equipment. Racks, crosses, tables, cages; whips, floggers, wheels, toys, cuffs, blindfolds, stuff I have never seen before.

Our session went better than planned. Unrushed fun, interactive and very explosive crescendo. Quoted hourly donations vary between $225 (bondassage) to $250 (fetish); FS not on the menu. However, sensual to strict, you choose.

Quoting Arnold, “I will be back!”
I could use a light beating

Mod note: Keep making your first post attempt like that and.....

Was hoping for a little help. Was curious about were in suffolk (western Suffolk, Lindenhurst area) you can find SW?

This one is a special kind of stupid.
Fifth attempt at his first post.
All questions.
Still hasn't figured out why his posts get deleted.
Probably because he never read the rules.

On Sofia Date, I meet Alina. She is very sweet, reliable, and tender. We can text each other for hours without tired. When I have free minute, i message her, and am very pleased to receive messages from her. This evening, I will order a bunch of roses for her.

I'm a fucking asshole and I didn't read the rules about making my first post a question.

I'm also exceedingly dumb in the fact that my questions were deleted but I just kept trying to repost them.

I'm a fucking asshole and I didn't read the rules about making my first post a question.

I'm also exceedingly dumb in the fact that my questions were deleted but I just kept trying to repost them.
so maybe educate me on the guidelines here. Since I just went ahead and REREAD THE RULES AND COMMANDMENTS SECTION and no where does it say anything about this. It was my first post and I guess I missed something so instead of just saying hey your first post should look like this. I didn't mean to offend anyone

billyS

Reign of Terror
so maybe educate me on the guidelines here. Since I just went ahead and REREAD THE RULES AND COMMANDMENTS SECTION and no where does it say anything about this. It was my first post and I guess I missed something so instead of just saying hey your first post should look like this. I didn't mean to offend anyone
It's not up to us to educate you.

weird i swore i posted something but its gone. did i already violate the TOS? LOL anyway i just had a quick question as i was looking at the posts it seems everybody here is in the NYC area. if not if we post reviews could we add locations so we know if we should bother looking girls up?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any idea on when Lucero will be back? Based on the reviews I’m seeing that one seems to be a can’t miss
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you.
Did you not realize the first three times you asked that question it was deleted?
Did you not read the rules that say a newbie can't start asking questions until he has a certain amount of posts?
That you need to contribute before you can ask questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.