Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Almost forgot this one as she at least made a lasting (if ultimately unfavorable) impression:

~~Nickys house play house~~ (no spaces) Saw her weeks ago and don't know if profile is still active. Late 20'something WOC gets on the LIRR at Nostrand Ave for the trip to Nassau. Had agreed to $350 ppm + train fare. Got her off the train and tells me she's hungry so we go to local pub. She orders 5 appetizers and 2 double dirty martinis. Lively personality, very friendly, way too talkative and just over the top but with a really great body (especially when naked - great tits and ass - all natural) and genuinely sexy and attractive.
Get to the room and she's into it. Went 90 minutes or so and pretty much had my way with her. No condoms (which she voiced displeasure about but relented and took it raw), great, spirited head with DT with plenty of ball play and DATY was fresh, tasty and clean - that part was fun, no question and I certainly got my $'s worth with this one. She's a nice person and sexy af with a killer body but IMO the negatives out weighs the positives so I've been putting off another encounter. Have at her boys. Billy, I think you'd enjoy if you can put up with the nonsense.
Dropped her off at the train where she boarded with her 4-5 take out tins containing the as of yet her uneaten appetizers and while totally satiated and drained, bid her adieu ....and good riddence

Any intel on JLynn232 or vanessadior14? Thanks

ArtisticAthlete is on tinder so I feel the price is a bit more negotiable. Hope this helps. Talked with previously but schedule never worked.
Yes on JLynn232

we exchanged numbers and started texting. It got graphic quickly and she sent me some very sexy nudes. We were setting a date for a meet and then she completely ghosted.

found it surprising that she’s send her real number and nudes like that so soon . Something seemed a little off.

I’d also be curious to hear if anyone got with her. She seemed extremely open to anything.

how far did you get with her?

Been lurking on this site for a while. Figured I’d be a team player and give back a little. Some intel for the boys:

$$BBontheBeach$$$
Messaged her and she said $400/meet and she can usually host weekdays (during the day) and weekends in the East Islip area. A little more than I like paying but the photos look good and I haven’t been with someone over 30 and I’ve had the itch for “older women” lately so I said why not. She wasn’t able to host the day I could meet but could come to me. Went to CMI (small mirrored room -not bad actually). Chatted for a bit, bbbj for like 10 mins - average there - then bbfs until I busted on the stomach. Pictures are accurate for the most part. Nice lady pretty easy going. Not rushed at all. Probably wouldn’t repeat bc that’s not my thing.

$$Illtellyoulater86$$$
Former SD was giving her 800/week to watch movies, go to dinner and get physical occasionally. He went to Japan now she’s looking. Pass.

$$$selena1xoxo$$$
Says she’s a student and usually can’t meet till after 4. Wants $500/meet. Pic she sent me showed her with a nice ass. Passed. Too much for my blood.

$$Alanaaa88$$$
Just trying to sell her nudes for $100 lol. Once you buy those she said she would meet lol. Pass.
$$$selena1xoxo$$$ - I think this one wanted $600-$700 from me so I also took a pass

billyS

Reign of Terror
Almost forgot this one as she at least made a lasting (if ultimately unfavorable) impression:

~~Nickys house play house~~ (no spaces) Saw her weeks ago and don't know if profile is still active. Late 20'something WOC gets on the LIRR at Nostrand Ave for the trip to Nassau. Had agreed to $350 ppm + train fare. Got her off the train and tells me she's hungry so we go to local pub. She orders 5 appetizers and 2 double dirty martinis. Lively personality, very friendly, way too talkative and just over the top but with a really great body (especially when naked - great tits and ass - all natural) and genuinely sexy and attractive.
Get to the room and she's into it. Went 90 minutes or so and pretty much had my way with her. No condoms (which she voiced displeasure about but relented and took it raw), great, spirited head with DT with plenty of ball play and DATY was fresh, tasty and clean - that part was fun, no question and I certainly got my $'s worth with this one. She's a nice person and sexy af with a killer body but IMO the negatives out weighs the positives so I've been putting off another encounter. Have at her boys. Billy, I think you'd enjoy if you can put up with the nonsense.
Dropped her off at the train where she boarded with her 4-5 take out tins containing the as of yet her uneaten appetizers and while totally satiated and drained, bid her adieu ....and good riddence
Lol, last time a guy told me I'd really enjoy a WOC he just reviewed........
I'm not on SA and I'm set up really good right now but I appreciate you bringing her to my attention.

Was the appetizers thing the only negative?
Or was she also very hood
She sounds a lot like a girl a friend of mine banged from Tinder.

I dont think she's on anymore

Lol, last time a guy told me I'd really enjoy a WOC he just reviewed........
I'm not on SA and I'm set up really good right now but I appreciate you bringing her to my attention.

Was the appetizers thing the only negative?
Or was she also very hood
She sounds a lot like a girl a friend of mine banged from Tinder.

Yes Billy, she's very hood. I was going to use the "g" word in my review but thought better - "hood" is a more apt word to describe this one. Assuming it was the same girl as your friend banged is that how he described her to you?

Wanted $280 to meet and "do anything". Went back and forth. Eventually said her roommate was being protective and wouldn'tlet her leave. Then convinced me to give half upfront ($140), which I did and she told me I was a piece of shit and blocked me and lmao.

I reported it to Cashapp - not sure if i'll see it back. But fuck her. not cool. All her shit is public and all over her social media. So I told her mom she's hooking and I'll email the dean of NYU dental school too. Cunt.
First rule of monger club is never pay upfront.

Longtime lurking on this site. $$Lanash$$ she a teacher also taking grad class. She 24y want weeky meeting and want $500 ppm but she will take $300. She does bbj and cover fuck but will spend the night with you.

Wanted $280 to meet and "do anything". Went back and forth. Eventually said her roommate was being protective and wouldn'tlet her leave. Then convinced me to give half upfront ($140), which I did and she told me I was a piece of shit and blocked me and lmao.

I reported it to Cashapp - not sure if i'll see it back. But fuck her. not cool. All her shit is public and all over her social media. So I told her mom she's hooking and I'll email the dean of NYU dental school too. Cunt.
Is it your habit to pay strangers upfront in the hope of getting laid?

Recently opened an SA account and I want to add my feedback. Lots of scammers and delusional girls. I already cancelled my renewing subscription as I don't see any quality after I will be member for a month. Profiles from out of the country and state tries to scam...Malaysia, Venezuela, Columbia, Boston, Michigan, California...who the heck will entertain their requests? She could be living down the block and I would NEVER EVER sent money up front. Who does that in this day and age?
$$Michell_28$$---won't state a fee and asked me to say a "number". I started at $200 and she just blocked me. WTF??? Do I have to start at $400? It's only uphill from there
$$Jenna365$$---49 yo broad needs allowance. I understand a 21 yo chick looking for $400+ for ppm but what the fuck a 49 yo is looking for? $50? She blocked me as I "don't understand how allowance is working"
$$sdsdisu$$, $$ggtjutj$$---Out of country scammers
$$Cosmetologybaby$$---delusional "What are the chances of you buying me clothes online right now and I model them for you " Yea Right! I answered back with a big fat 0 chances. If any monger is entertaining that I will personally slap him to his senses..literally
$$Lliivv$$---400+ for ppm my answer: "Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not in that money range." I counteroffer $250 and she agree to it. I'll try to set a date with her. At least she's not delusional like most others
$$Lovelychris11$$ and "Ayy_Vee"--don't answer at all or very little to emails.
$$Queen of ball$$ and $$KC$$ use the same picture...most likely a scam
$$Faat$$---emailed but stoped. Gorgeous...too gorgeous to be true. This is a $400+ ppm that I will entertain if she's real