Watering Holes with the hottest Bar maids

For the Long Island guys, what are some of your favorite local drinking joints with the hottest women serving them up these days?

I was in a bar recently and the girl was promoting her Only Fans account to patrons and it had be thinking of good holes in the wall that may have thots and what better place to ask my fellow pervs. Better than going blindly into places.

For the Long Island guys, what are some of your favorite local drinking joints with the hottest women serving them up these days?

I was in a bar recently and the girl was promoting her Only Fans account to patrons and it had be thinking of good holes in the wall that may have thots and what better place to ask my fellow pervs. Better than going blindly into places.
Which bar?

Tackleberry.

I used to go to a gin mill on the UWS in the 80s where bartender was super hot in looks. What stood out is she would rub her privates against the easy pour spouts on bottles in the well. Was always a pleasure watching her work.

You just started a thread to share hot bartenders talking about a bar with a hot bartender, but never gave the name of the bar..?..?..?

You just started a thread to share hot bartenders talking about a bar with a hot bartender, but never gave the name of the bar..?..?..?
Hold the premature ejaculation, I do have a rather busy life outside of monger forums lol

The bar is bourbon and brews in Merrick. I guess it’s a newer spot I would identify as a Gastro pub. there are actually a few hot bartenders that work there.

Let's hope this thread gains traction...Changing Times Farmingdale has always had a decent Friday, been going for years...
yes hopefully it does I was actually surprised no thread on it over the years. Sometimes I like to get sauced before a provider and flirt with something and over the years I’ve even got lucky with a lot of barmaids themselves.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That’s what makes Oasis so much fun. You never know when a fight is going to break out.
That's really not in the bad area of Baldwin. Actually it's pretty close to the Gentleman's Quarter's

In another lifetime one of my goto dive bars was the Oasis in New Hyde Park on Jericho turnpike. The owner had this huge Great Dane. Well I guess all Great Danes are huge, but if you were really drunk and it came up on you from behind it would freak you out.

That's really not in the bad area of Baldwin. Actually it's pretty close to the Gentleman's Quarter's
“Police are searching for a man who pulled out a steak knife and stabbed another man inside a Baldwin bar Thursday night.
The incident occurred at Cafe Oasis, located at 779 Brooklyn Avenue across the street from the Baldwin LIRR station, at about 8:30 p.m”

Canz had an absolute DIME last summer.
is the inside back open there yet? I feel like hooters and canz doesn’t even need to be listed here. Those should go without thought, more or less your neighborhood bar that a young piece of ass is at waiting for the picking or flirting with to get the juicies flowing when shooting to a less than polished provider - works like a charm. Also probably a 50/50 chance the girl has a OF, SA account or half naked IG page if she is under 25 at this point. May even have better take out with one of them then a stripper.