Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I had left Redhead Amy my number before my subscription expired and she just messaged me. Apparently she made enough to get a car and can meet at a motel now. She's asking 400 for unrushed fs (used to ask 200 for car dates). Offering roleplay at 500 which I don't know if we can mention here.

I might try her once in a room when I return. She was great in a car and I imagine she is better in a bed. Plus, now she can wash up after dates where before she'd take a load and go right into work.
Good luck - I'm jealous! We messaged a nd she has my number, but she never used it and profile gone. Let us know how it goes!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Offering roleplay at 500 which I don't know if we can mention here.
But you just did.

Actually we'd prefer if you take the incall first and/or the role play and then report back how it went as opposed to telling us what you might do.

But since you tend to supply good intel we'll let the post stand as is.

I guess thats why me and many mongers are on this website, to avoid the "first date blues" and go home with a hard on and no play. for the amount you spend taking a girl out to dinner for the first date, you can con a blowjob and rimmy from people on the site. As much as I love steak, I love getting my dick sucked more.
If I was paying for pussy when I was your age I wouldn’t have had money for a car or house down payment.

But you just did.

Actually we'd prefer if you take the incall first and/or the role play and then report back how it went as opposed to telling us what you might do.

But since you tend to supply good intel we'll let the post stand as is.
I meant talking about the type of roleplay. But understood.

I did leave a review on her car dates but never in a room. If anyone missed it, she's amazing but was seeing a lot of guys.

She's been offline for a bit. Not sure if she had her own solid rotation.

Good luck - I'm jealous! We messaged a nd she has my number, but she never used it and profile gone. Let us know how it goes!
She can be a little rude messaging but is very sweet in person.

LIs fittest (and all her other usernames) is the same, rude messaging but I found her great in person.

I had left Redhead Amy my number before my subscription expired and she just messaged me. Apparently she made enough to get a car and can meet at a motel now. She's asking 400 for unrushed fs (used to ask 200 for car dates). Offering roleplay at 500 which I don't know if we can mention here.

I might try her once in a room when I return. She was great in a car and I imagine she is better in a bed. Plus, now she can wash up after dates where before she'd take a load and go right into work.
been trying to fuck her but she wont budge for less then 300.
last time she said 300 and more for bare..... TF!

Samsup out of rehab takes forever to set something up text then disappears and text hours later. Meet for lunch picked her up ( no license). Had lunch and set up date for next day at her place of course no response for hours. Just way to flakey and to many problems

Kellygirl23 from bethpage meet her the other day 300 for everything bare. Nice girl actually has good body terrible hygiene greasy hair a little body odor you asking 300 take a shower

CIM or CIP for kellygirl?

$$Kay$$la$aaa$no$cael$ - wants 1300 b/c she needs a new phone. Offered to give her something towards the phone but she doesn’t understand why she should give me what I want when she has to wait for what she wants.

Passed... I said good luck - doubt anyone is gonna meet you for 1300.

Samsup out of rehab takes forever to set something up text then disappears and text hours later. Meet for lunch picked her up ( no license). Had lunch and set up date for next day at her place of course no response for hours. Just way to flakey and to many problems

Kellygirl23 from bethpage meet her the other day 300 for everything bare. Nice girl actually has good body terrible hygiene greasy hair a little body odor you asking 300 take a shower

Hannah 36 Queens. Easy set up host for 300. Average looks and body but good time everything bare 2 rounds no rush at all.

No user name 20 from floral park met her twice over the summer. Tiny Indian girl pretty with a great body. Definitely the best sex I ever had 3 hours of fucking and sucking she got incredibly wet. Gave her 200 cause she didn’t name a price unfortunately I lost her contact info and she has not been active in a while.
How do you search people's usernames on that site? I can't find kellygirl23

Hit the search button or the magnifying glass. Scroll down and put the name in the “profile text” field, which is the last field before the search button on the bottom of the page. For me it’s on the lower left when I scroll down.
I have zero idea why it doesn't work.

I even tried searching for people I have seen a few times.

This returns nothing :/

Screenshot_20210429-125418.jpg Screenshot_20210429-125418.jpg

Ok, so I got really bored and decided to make a profile. Got nabbed for the fake pic and now have to set up a new profile or pay $99 to read the messages I got.
1. Is there a way around the fake pic issue?
2. Any way to get in for less then $99?
Thanks.

No user name 20 from floral park met her twice over the summer. Tiny Indian girl pretty with a great body. Definitely the best sex I ever had 3 hours of fucking and sucking she got incredibly wet. Gave her 200 cause she didn’t name a price unfortunately I lost her contact info and she has not been active in a while.
What was her actual name?

Spanish$$$mami00 - meet with her a few months ago and seems like she’s still around. She’s a little on the bigger side but a good time nonetheless. Gets real wet, mediocre bj but a nice wet box for bbfs. She didn’t allow me to cip but I think if she get her in the mood, she’d let you. Allows filming etc. 300 for 3 hours