Killer Latinas New York Ave Huntington Sta. 646-755-4226 new# 631-896-2492‬

I saw this operation listed on a familiar website.
It is located right on New york Ave in the Station. very close to Jericho tpk. In a 3 store strip shopping center. There is no signage, just the address.
I had a little difficulty getting into the place as I was waiting in my car and they had a screen covering the doorway and did not see me at the dore.

When they finally got it together an very pretty Latina opened the door and took me to a room. I asked if she was going to be with me as she was amazing looking. She said Yes. WOW. Her name is Cloie She came back , her English was so good i was concerned that she was LE. I asked to see her boobs- OMG what a perfect pair..
We discussed finances and she wanted $300-
Are you kidding me. I said forget it and started to leave. she said what will you pay ? I said $100 for the 1/2 plus a $100- tip.
she agreed. She said she had to go to the bathroom, paranoia set in and I walked down the hall in my shorts to see if there was a bunch of LE waiting for me , All I saw in the back was another amazing Latina.
She stripped down to her thong.
I have not seen such a perfect spinner young 25-30 year old in a very long time. She started a massage and i said I am not here for that. What do you want she asked I said a BBBJ and FS.
She said that is more than $300- . I got off the table and headed towards my clothes. She said ok just a little BBBJ.
I said no Ill be going. I said keep a $100- and give me a $100- back.

We chatted a bit after that and she said are you sure you don't want your money back , i said just $100-.
She said she was from the DR , i was surprised as she was so white. We talked about my other hobby and she said she would love to
join me. , I think I can get her out of this place. I said first lets just have Lunch and see how it goes.

I have been with many $500- ladies in many big cities and she is on par with the best of them.
I can't recall such a good looking spinner with amazing boobs and ass with a perfect face. JUST PERFECT.

Why am I rambling? I don't know, however I see a lunch with her in the future.
We had a nice chat, left on good terms, and i moved on to another place.

I don't doubt your story, but unless you are super good-looking, I think she was just being nice. Let's face it. Most mongers are average at best and they go to ladies of pleasure because it's easy. They don't want to play the games in a normal social situation to have sex. Now, please don't take offense, but if you got game then why go to whores?

I don't doubt your story, but unless you are super good-looking, I think she was just being nice. Let's face it. Most mongers are average at best and they go to ladies of pleasure because it's easy. They don't want to play the games in a normal social situation to have sex. Now, please don't take offense, but if you got game then why go to whores?
WADR, I don't know how things are now with the "normal social situations to have sex" as I've been out of that for 35 years or so but you need not be "super good-looking" (I was average in looks). You do need to be reasonably fit (sub 22 5Ks in my late 30's — nice but not necessary), reasonably attired (you don't need a large wardrobe but what you do have should be classic high quality stuff and it should be well maintained), with a decent command of the English language, some useful skills that get them to your place (e.g., learn how to be a good cook, works great) and be willing to politely talk to anyone and everyone — store clerks, people you meet out of town, at the DMV, reading your paper at a park — all w/o the appearance of the slightest intent of immediately getting laid. And you will end up getting laid — a lot — with many different women; and I did.
That said, I still mongered — a lot.

I saw this operation listed on a familiar website.
It is located right on New york Ave in the Station. very close to Jericho tpk. In a 3 store strip shopping center. There is no signage, just the address.
I had a little difficulty getting into the place as I was waiting in my car and they had a screen covering the doorway and did not see me at the dore.

When they finally got it together an very pretty Latina opened the door and took me to a room. I asked if she was going to be with me as she was amazing looking. She said Yes. WOW. Her name is Cloie She came back , her English was so good i was concerned that she was LE. I asked to see her boobs- OMG what a perfect pair..
We discussed finances and she wanted $300-
Are you kidding me. I said forget it and started to leave. she said what will you pay ? I said $100 for the 1/2 plus a $100- tip.
she agreed. She said she had to go to the bathroom, paranoia set in and I walked down the hall in my shorts to see if there was a bunch of LE waiting for me , All I saw in the back was another amazing Latina.
She stripped down to her thong.
I have not seen such a perfect spinner young 25-30 year old in a very long time. She started a massage and i said I am not here for that. What do you want she asked I said a BBBJ and FS.
She said that is more than $300- . I got off the table and headed towards my clothes. She said ok just a little BBBJ.
I said no Ill be going. I said keep a $100- and give me a $100- back.

We chatted a bit after that and she said are you sure you don't want your money back , i said just $100-.
She said she was from the DR , i was surprised as she was so white. We talked about my other hobby and she said she would love to
join me. , I think I can get her out of this place. I said first lets just have Lunch and see how it goes.

I have been with many $500- ladies in many big cities and she is on par with the best of them.
I can't recall such a good looking spinner with amazing boobs and ass with a perfect face. JUST PERFECT.

Why am I rambling? I don't know, however I see a lunch with her in the future.
We had a nice chat, left on good terms, and i moved on to another place.
PTA - If she was "so perfect" and you have paid those prices many times before (your words), why didn't you stay and test drive the Mercedes from DR, as opposed to leaving? In my travels when an opportunity like that strikes, you need to be the opportunist.

Were you both masked or unmasked during your conversation?
Can you describe the facilities a little better??
A street address?? Or a landmark close by???
You mentioned a screen in front of the front door/doorway? Was that intentional to be completely unnoticeable, or one of those fly screens?

PTA - If she was "so perfect" and you have paid those prices many times before (your words), why didn't you stay and test drive the Mercedes from DR, as opposed to leaving?......
Just a thought: Perhaps he just didn't want to pay $300 + whatever plus $100 1/2 hr fee for an encounter in 3 store strip shopping center on New York Ave in Huntington Station, an area along with nearby environs that is subject to periodic LE busts and where he previously discussed and agreed on finances.

I wouldn't have left the house fee — but that's just me.

I visited this spot last Saturday mid afternoon. It is close to Jerhico Tpke in Huntington on NY Ave. Across the street from a 7-11 and a Supermarket. The front door and full glass windows are blacked out. When I called for the appointment I was directed to the rear of the location and told to knock on the door. Camera over the door to watch the comings and goings of who is approaching. I was given the names of two women working, they were not the names of the women mentioned in the ad. I do not remember those names. Upon entry the woman who answered the door, while cute, was BIG. She immediately told me to remove my shoes and leave them by the door. Prior to doing this I asked her name, whatever she told me did not match any of the names in the ad or what I was given over the phone. The place looked like a complete dump. Then I heard another woman who seemed to be yelling at someone in spanish, I have no idea what was being said. The area in general is somewhat suspect, MS13 etc, the girl working was too large for me, the $160 hh/$180h price point and the shitty accomodations were all factored in when I decided right then and there it was time to bounce. Which is what I did.

Search the number with no dashes and you’ll get some hits.

I hit them up twice last year, once at the current location and once and a previous spot a couple minutes away. Both times the girls were definitely class. First time I wasn’t expecting more than just a pricey body rub so I wasn’t prepared with the cash. The massage was pretty good if I remember correctly. Attractive, fit curvy brunette. Second time the girl only spent a couple minutes on the massage before getting to it. She spoke pretty much no English which caused a huge problem when it came to the negotiations. I should have gotten up to get my phone for a translation app but foolishly didn’t. Was pretty sure she was requesting $200 for fs. Obviously didn’t want to pay that much but at that moment I couldn’t not have her. Blond, basically perfect body and super cute face. Little head absolutely won out. Hopefully I didn’t way overpay her from what she wanted, especially as she never even looked at the cash.

At least some of the pics in the ads are real as saw that blond in ads once or twice after. Plus I recognize the room I was in from some of the pics. They even kept a logo on the wall from the previous occupant there; an Insurance company. I haven’t repeated due to the price but have considering it anyway and might just treat myself at some point

Thanks for the review. I was able to get an appointment today with I think her name was Laura. Chloe wasn’t there. She was a hot Colombian, late 20s lean with ample meat in all the right places. Perfect natural breasts and a heart shaped booty. Face was cute and slutty. I saw her other friend who was cute as well and Colombian. I thought her friend’s booty was fake but when I touched it I was like dayum that’s all her. I like natural and I’m very visual so I like what I like.

So anyway, yeah she’s all about the money with the constant upsell. $150 hh for just the massage and $300 for the hour not including tip. I stayed for the hh because she was bangin. As she was massaging my body and junk I asked her to take off her nighty and she said to give her extra I said sure. I just told her to stop talking about $ because it kills my vibe and she complied. Then after she got me all worked up she asked what we were going to do with him. I said everything.

She tried telling me that she doesn’t do FS and I said well somebody is getting fd with my boy right here. She laughed and covered me up, got on her knees and sent me to the brink as I admired her body from the mirror across the room.

Then I told her to get on the table and she coyly resisted as I just mounted her. She said it’ll be $400 extra lol. I just smiled and shoved it into her tiny hole. She was sooo tight that it took some effort. I didn’t last long because it’s been awhile for me doing this with someone other than my SO. I wish I couldn’t lasted because I need to see her on all fours. Next time I imagine. She gave me her # because she’s not sure if she’s coming back.

I got on my stomach and she massaged my back gently until it was time. I had $400 total in my wallet when I arrived and that’s what she got. She didn’t seem to mind when I told her I only had $250 left. She was friendly and flirtatious. She did mention I could Zelle her some money but I responded that I didn’t make her work so hard so maybe next time lol. Overall it was good, I missed having a hot Latina service me. And yeah I’m sure I’m gonna hear that’s a lot of money, but the quality of woman I saw there today makes it worth it. Once I told her to stop with the haggling it was a sexy and enjoyable session because she was hot as hell. I can’t wait to see Chloe because I love light skinned hot Dominican chicks.

Thanks for the review. I was able to get an appointment today with I think her name was Laura. Chloe wasn’t there. She was a hot Colombian, late 20s lean with ample meat in all the right places. Perfect natural breasts and a heart shaped booty. Face was cute and slutty. I saw her other friend who was cute as well and Colombian. I thought her friend’s booty was fake but when I touched it I was like dayum that’s all her. I like natural and I’m very visual so I like what I like.

So anyway, yeah she’s all about the money with the constant upsell. $150 hh for just the massage and $300 for the hour not including tip. I stayed for the hh because she was bangin. As she was massaging my body and junk I asked her to take off her nighty and she said to give her extra I said sure. I just told her to stop talking about $ because it kills my vibe and she complied. Then after she got me all worked up she asked what we were going to do with him. I said everything.

She tried telling me that she doesn’t do FS and I said well somebody is getting fd with my boy right here. She laughed and covered me up, got on her knees and sent me to the brink as I admired her body from the mirror across the room.

Then I told her to get on the table and she coyly resisted as I just mounted her. She said it’ll be $400 extra lol. I just smiled and shoved it into her tiny hole. She was sooo tight that it took some effort. I didn’t last long because it’s been awhile for me doing this with someone other than my SO. I wish I couldn’t lasted because I need to see her on all fours. Next time I imagine. She gave me her # because she’s not sure if she’s coming back.

I got on my stomach and she massaged my back gently until it was time. I had $400 total in my wallet when I arrived and that’s what she got. She didn’t seem to mind when I told her I only had $250 left. She was friendly and flirtatious. She did mention I could Zelle her some money but I responded that I didn’t make her work so hard so maybe next time lol. Overall it was good, I missed having a hot Latina service me. And yeah I’m sure I’m gonna hear that’s a lot of money, but the quality of woman I saw there today makes it worth it. Once I told her to stop with the haggling it was a sexy and enjoyable session because she was hot as hell. I can’t wait to see Chloe because I love light skinned hot Dominican chicks.
Yes I forgot to mention the entrance is in the rear and they do have cameras. I agree it’s not the best of areas but during the day I didn’t feel intimidated being there. I guess working in the sketchy areas in the Bronx and Brooklyn jaded me a bit. And the inside of the establishment is rather dark but the room I was in was spacious and very well decorated. I definitely recommend it for someone that doesn’t mind the price.

You treated yourself and had a good time. Way to go.

Joey Ballz,
you did not go to the place i went to.
I could not find a back entrance, I was not told to take off my shoes. Were the chicas there chinese of latina.
That sounds like the place that is about 300 feet South from the place I went to.
The place was also neat and clean.

I visited this spot last Saturday mid afternoon. It is close to Jerhico Tpke in Huntington on NY Ave. Across the street from a 7-11 and a Supermarket. The front door and full glass windows are blacked out. When I called for the appointment I was directed to the rear of the location and told to knock on the door. Camera over the door to watch the comings and goings of who is approaching. I was given the names of two women working, they were not the names of the women mentioned in the ad. I do not remember those names. Upon entry the woman who answered the door, while cute, was BIG. She immediately told me to remove my shoes and leave them by the door. Prior to doing this I asked her name, whatever she told me did not match any of the names in the ad or what I was given over the phone. The place looked like a complete dump. Then I heard another woman who seemed to be yelling at someone in spanish, I have no idea what was being said. The area in general is somewhat suspect, MS13 etc, the girl working was too large for me, the $160 hh/$180h price point and the shitty accomodations were all factored in when I decided right then and there it was time to bounce. Which is what I did.

Sorry,
I just called and there is a back entrance. Cloie is not there today and only on the weekends.
I think she is a student. The price I feel for LI is a max of $300-.I don't know if I can post an address. Please let me know if I can. the strip center has 3 stores and the place is on the left next to the cleaners.

Joey Ballz,
you did not go to the place i went to.
I could not find a back entrance, I was not told to take off my shoes. Were the chicas there chinese of latina.
That sounds like the place that is about 300 feet South from the place I went to.
The place was also neat and clean.
That place was one block south before the LMP I saw it when I drove by.

So since I love me some detective work. I'm a bit confused by all this geography. Here are the clues that don't seem to add up.
1. New York Avenue VERY close to Jericho tpke.
2. 3 Store Center of stores
3. Ostensibly 300ft North of the place where JoeyBallz went. (You said the place he went was 300ft South of the correct place)
4. Was previously an Insurance place
5. No signage ...just the address.
6. Next (left of) the Cleaners
So for at least 1 mile north of Jericho(assuming North of Jericho) there is not a single 3 store center of stores. However there is Exactly 1 north of Jericho on Rte. 110 (Walt Whitman Rd) just before it merges with New York Avenue as they both Head north. However that 3 store center of stores is actually South of the 7-11
Now there is a place that IS relatively across from the 7-11, that coul be described as a "3 store center of stores" If you do not include the very common Laundromat chain who's building is clearly attached to the other 3. Where in there is in fact a Dry Cleaners in the center of 3 businesses that are set back further than the Laundromat. And in fact the corner business to the left of the cleaners{and to the right of the Laundromat) has No signage.. hmmmmmm

But then that would mean that Joeyballz did in fact have the correct place????

Oy vay

So since I love me some detective work. I'm a bit confused by all this geography. Here are the clues that don't seem to add up.
1. New York Avenue VERY close to Jericho tpke.
2. 3 Store Center of stores
3. Ostensibly 300ft North of the place where JoeyBallz went. (You said the place he went was 300ft South of the correct place)
4. Was previously an Insurance place
5. No signage ...just the address.
6. Next (left of) the Cleaners
So for at least 1 mile north of Jericho(assuming North of Jericho) there is not a single 3 store center of stores. However there is Exactly 1 north of Jericho on Rte. 110 (Walt Whitman Rd) just before it merges with New York Avenue as they both Head north. However that 3 store center of stores is actually South of the 7-11
Now there is a place that IS relatively across from the 7-11, that coul be described as a "3 store center of stores" If you do not include the very common Laundromat chain who's building is clearly attached to the other 3. Where in there is in fact a Dry Cleaners in the center of 3 businesses that are set back further than the Laundromat. And in fact the corner business to the left of the cleaners{and to the right of the Laundromat) has No signage.. hmmmmmm

But then that would mean that Joeyballz did in fact have the correct place????

Oy vay
Perhaps you should change your screen name to Inspector Clouseau?
Ty for the intell :)