Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$Sam Sup$$ saw this one a couple of times. First time met and chatted for a few minutes then suggested we get a room she was all for it although she didn’t like the idea of going to CMI which was close by. We drove to the Hollywood and the fun begin. She is a tatted up sexually charged freak. Fucked nonstop for over an hour with out breaks. She had me so turned on after getting out the poison I was still hard enough to fuck somemore.
Only downside for some is she doesn’t drive, on the drive back to drop her off she offered to host in the future. While hanging out she mentioned she’s had issue with drinking which is why she doesn’t drive, when we first met she was sober. Second meeting went to her place mid-morning and could smell the booze on her breathe... which is why I’m tossing her to the board... that level of alcohol abuse is almost as bad as some alpo junkies.
She’s in my town. I wish I could meet her

$$Sam Sup$$ saw this one a couple of times. First time met and chatted for a few minutes then suggested we get a room she was all for it although she didn’t like the idea of going to CMI which was close by. We drove to the Hollywood and the fun begin. She is a tatted up sexually charged freak. Fucked nonstop for over an hour with out breaks. She had me so turned on after getting out the poison I was still hard enough to fuck somemore.
Only downside for some is she doesn’t drive, on the drive back to drop her off she offered to host in the future. While hanging out she mentioned she’s had issue with drinking which is why she doesn’t drive, when we first met she was sober. Second meeting went to her place mid-morning and could smell the booze on her breathe... which is why I’m tossing her to the board... that level of alcohol abuse is almost as bad as some alpo junkies.
Just shot her a message... Tats are a turn on.

Hopefully i can get her either off the sauce or at least only mildly zooted lol

Good afternoon gentlemen. Im here to post a warning. I recently signed on for premium and somehow i have been getting these fake numbers contacting me writing to me saying that they are from seeking. I only gave out my number to one girl. There are scammers that get your number and text you from different numbers making believe its a different sb. Do not fall for it. I have had several numbers with different names text me out of nowhere. Please be careful who you give your number out to. Dont make my mistake. The site is full of scammers

Good afternoon gentlemen. Im here to post a warning. I recently signed on for premium and somehow i have been getting these fake numbers contacting me writing to me saying that they are from seeking. I only gave out my number to one girl. There are scammers that get your number and text you from different numbers making believe its a different sb. Do not fall for it. I have had several numbers with different names text me out of nowhere. Please be careful who you give your number out to. Dont make my mistake. The site is full of scammers
I commented on this a couple months ago. Still happening. Can't figure out the scam since they dont ask for money.

**emergency press conference**

Going back to Rogers crazy review (where a girl chased him down the street in the car looking for money for a lunch) which coincided with my review of the same girl who catfished me using her sisters picture...is back on with her like 7th profile, and has multiple active accounts.

$$Sexy Kinky Kimmy$$ - spaces included as shown- is Julia aka JK. Says she hosted out of hauppauge last time i talked to her (30 days ago) and nothing has changed except her rates, which are still exorbitantly high. Can confirm she's on the same "stuff" charlie sheen is on, so this one can/may be a problem child or worse, chase you down like she tried to with roger.

as always stay safe mongers, reviews to come shortly.

$$Sexy Kinky Kimmy$$ - spaces included as shown- is Julia aka JK. Says she hosted out of hauppauge last time i talked to her (30 days ago) and nothing has changed except her rates, which are still exorbitantly high. .
When I was still around she asked me for 300 if she came to me or 250 if I went to her. But she was asking "per hour" which was a turn off. She was out of Sayville area at that time. I did not partake even though pics looked hot.

When I was still around she asked me for 300 if she came to me or 250 if I went to her. But she was asking "per hour" which was a turn off. She was out of Sayville area at that time. I did not partake even though pics looked hot.
It’s the same pic she always has.. a close up of her tits! How can you tell what she looks like?

i smashed and she drove to me deep in nassau. shes hot but that "stuff" got her teeth looking jaded now. her sisters way hotter, just sucks she catfished me and i didnt realize til she was in the car already. buyers remorse

**emergency press conference**

Going back to Rogers crazy review (where a girl chased him down the street in the car looking for money for a lunch) which coincided with my review of the same girl who catfished me using her sisters picture...is back on with her like 7th profile, and has multiple active accounts.

$$Sexy Kinky Kimmy$$ - spaces included as shown- is Julia aka JK. Says she hosted out of hauppauge last time i talked to her (30 days ago) and nothing has changed except her rates, which are still exorbitantly high. Can confirm she's on the same "stuff" charlie sheen is on, so this one can/may be a problem child or worse, chase you down like she tried to with roger.

as always stay safe mongers, reviews to come shortly.
Ah, this is the one I mistakenly reviewed in the Jessica's Holbrook thread, since she now works from one of the places next to it. Honestly should've searched her last 4 #'s because they were still 6163, and I could've avoided spending $400 for 15 minutes of fishy vag. Lesson learned I guess.

Ah, this is the one I mistakenly reviewed in the Jessica's Holbrook thread, since she now works from one of the places next to it. Honestly should've searched her last 4 #'s because they were still 6163, and I could've avoided spending $400 for 15 minutes of fishy vag. Lesson learned I guess.
yeah thats jenny, and lmao!!! i paid $400 but had like an hour and a half of covered fishy vag. wanted to fuck one of the sisters (shes 1/3 and the least attractive). pleasure to meet another eskimo brother

**intel corner**

$$Cutekiidd16$$ - sends cashapp code and expects to be paid, wants everything done on app (doesnt give out ph#sm/fake text#)
LadyRed01- Business owner (just a beauty parlor) from UT. Talked to last week but didn't get anywhere other than expensive trips and blah blah blah. if anyone is into that type of stuff, go get 'er.
$$hello_taurus$$- wants you to show her around and give her money while maintaining social distance (no hugs/physical activity) lolll
$$meganyoucrazy$$ ready to meet in a hotel now..send pictures of her at a strip club. hard pass.
$$avthee$$ text/snapchat for money. blocked me when i didnt respond and left her on read
$$VeronicaSamy123$$ ready to meet, asking $600 hard pass
$$Caitybaby1206$$ Cailtin N. reviewed before on thread. sent address to her halesite home before i even said hello. passed.
$$soccergirl51$$ wants online, pretty sure shes not even in the state of NY
$$notcoco$$ believe she's been reviewed before. claims she "doesnt get out of bed for less than $300" go back to sleep then hoodrat.
$$Lauren5430$$- pictures on SA arent of her. She sent me her actual pics later, expects $500. not worth it imo.
$$EnglishNewYorker$$- LOL this one is something else. has an instagram dedicated to her eating at places her sugar daddies take her (she always will request dinner at a nice restaurant first). 6,000+ followers and over 160 posts of her eating at fancy places we know broads like her cannot afford....you do the math on how many mongers have slid inside. combined with her british teeth, extremely hard pass (she reached out to me).

anyone have intel on:
$$ThisIsBananas$$
$$dragonrose1$$

they both ignored my sa messages, and maybe thats why im intrigued.

new reviews coming this week

**intel corner**

anyone have intel on:
$$ThisIsBananas$$
$$dragonrose1$$

they both ignored my sa messages, and maybe thats why im intrigued.

new reviews coming this week
Bananas was asking 300 a while back. Would not budge. If she was 21 I'd probably try her once but at her age that is bananas.

Coco was nice before getting her current bf. Now she spends all day vaping. I tried to see her again before leaving because she squirts and I like that, but she asked 400-600. I said no just on principle. I used to see her for much less in Babylon. On snap it looks like the new guys is keeping her flush with cash and she doesn't need SDs anymore.

As with the most of you, strike outs. Fake profiles, online only types, high $ requests, etc. Ironically, I've had a little bit if luck on Tinder of all places. So I've been moving into the upper age bracket of 30s and 40s o. SA. Doesn't fulfill the code fantasy, but can get the job done. So...... any I do on $$sweet$$az$$sugar$$. No $ signs, but leave the spaces. Deer park or someplace like that.

As with the most of you, strike outs. Fake profiles, online only types, high $ requests, etc. Ironically, I've had a little bit if luck on Tinder of all places. So I've been moving into the upper age bracket of 30s and 40s o. SA. Doesn't fulfill the code fantasy, but can get the job done. So...... any I do on $$sweet$$az$$sugar$$. No $ signs, but leave the spaces. Deer park or someplace like that.

Not a bad strategy.... keep us posted.