Flushing Street Walkers

After the gym last night, took a shot into Flushing, saw bsw standing alongside bowling alley short skirt, stilettos, came back around and she was talking to a guy, probably negotiating. Went by Soho looking for wsw, didn't see musta been busy. Rolled down 32 by factories, sometimes they hide out. Came up empty. Will try tonight again.

The 32 Ave stroll has been active lately. Saw what looked like Indian or Spanish walker. Tight black shoe dress, stilettos and her pimp near by. Shady looking black dude. Came up to the car, was very tempted but was tight on time.

Also saw a bsw around the corner waving at cars

Yesterday there was a tall slender WOC on farrington. This was around 7:45pm. About 5'9 with some green highlights in her hair. Waved to me but i was in a hurry to get to my destination.

Happy hunting

There was a Latina BBW SW out there tonight around 11 PM. I haven't been over there in years but decided to take a chance. Good thing I did. Drove around maybe 3 times before I spotted her. Since I hadn't picked up over there in years, I was hesitant to participate. She was out there for about 20 mins before she left. I took a ride to Sutphin and spotted her over there around 1 am. CBJ and CFS one hour hotel date with no rush. Damage was 150, but she only allows one but.

Driving thru at 11:15pm a wsw a little bit up from the soho place. She was walking in the middle of the street and as I drove up by her I look at her and she look back. I kept driving because she was all doll up with lip stick makeup and strolling like back in the days where girls would walk in the street. I got a funny feel about her and got out of the area.

Drove through Sunday morning like 3am not mongering but heading to the highway and was not even anybody outside the soho place don't know if the cold had anything to do with it since I think that was our first real cold night. Also spun past 40th just to see if there were any sights and some were out but looking fairly mundane IMO.

Drove through Sunday morning like 3am not mongering but heading to the highway and was not even anybody outside the soho place don't know if the cold had anything to do with it since I think that was our first real cold night. Also spun past 40th just to see if there were any sights and some were out but looking fairly mundane IMO.
Weekends are always bad to find anything on Farrington because LE is always around. Monday to Wednesday are better but like it’s always been hit or miss

This thread has been inactive for a while. Always enjoyed this stroll and haven’t been over there in a while. My experience was that it was always dead in winter but thriving in warmer months.
Anyone have any 2021 intel it’s been years since we had a post in here