Where are they now?

Let’s see if anyone else remembers this one. I think her name was Marie but she lived and hosted in a small house on Commack Rd in Deer Park. She had a room upstairs that looked like a pro massage/bdsm space with a typical massage table and bondage toys hanging on the wall. She was petite and curvy white girl. I only saw her twice for fs and even hit it bare with cip bc she got so into it. Pot smoker but place was clean and neat. Ahhh the memories!!
Nutty Out
This woman sounds like Nirvana.

Can’t remember if I wrote about this one and I’m to lazy to read back all the threads..
Michelle Baker - A stunning WOC ( reminds me of Angelique Laroux)- She never offered FS, but was good enough at FBSM leaving me always anticipating our next visit with the hope of me being the ‘ only one’ to get a BJ something more. ... ( yes it was long ago and I was naive)..
She was active for a number of years but I think she lost interest and moved on....

Let’s see if anyone else remembers this one. I think her name was Marie but she lived and hosted in a small house on Commack Rd in Deer Park. She had a room upstairs that looked like a pro massage/bdsm space with a typical massage table and bondage toys hanging on the wall. She was petite and curvy white girl. I only saw her twice for fs and even hit it bare with cip bc she got so into it. Pot smoker but place was clean and neat. Ahhh the memories!!
Nutty Out
Pot, bareback & s/m - what's not to like?

Nutty Out
Dont remember her. Are you going way back?

There was another girl, who worked out of her house in Commack. Or an apartment in a house in Commack. Cant think of her name but thin and so flexible. Dark Curley hair
The house was small with a loft-like bedroom upstairs. She wasn’t thin but she was freaky. Early to mid 20’s. I am going back more than 5yrs ago. Man I wish I knew where she is now!!

Maybe different girl? The more I think, I believe she had an apartment, entrance on the side of the house, like maybe a converted garage that she rented. She may have had a nickname? Plus, Nutty, I think she was like 40 years old.

Got a question for you guys. Who remembers Cindy from ABC who did the pretzel move on you during her sessions? I lost track of her precovid. Anyone have her contact info? TIA.

Cici from 30-78 Steinway was a beautiful one and provided great massage and full service. But from one day to another she left because that place got raided by PD. This was like 5 years ago or so.
Before working in Steinway, she used to work in Downtown Soho.
I had contact afterwards but obviously lost info. She was 45 I think but looked 30 with a 30 body. She told me she wanted to do her own business but as her own boss. I’d love to know where she landed after all this time. Idk if she went back to S. Korea. Anyone know which Cici I’m talking about? Haha I know there are ton of cicis.

Cici from 30-78 Steinway was a beautiful one and provided great massage and full service. But from one day to another she left because that place got raided by PD. This was like 5 years ago or so.
Before working in Steinway, she used to work in Downtown Soho.
I had contact afterwards but obviously lost info. She was 45 I think but looked 30 with a 30 body. She told me she wanted to do her own business but as her own boss. I’d love to know where she landed after all this time. Idk if she went back to S. Korea. Anyone know which Cici I’m talking about? Haha I know there are ton of cicis.
Had a few I kept in touch with as long as they keep their number and wechat. If they go away it’s over.

Anyone ever knew where Chase from “we treat you like king” went?

She wasn’t a Ten in looks. But her Oral skills were of legend. Boa constrictor suction with great eye contact. And she blocked nothing !! She opened her legs as wide as she could . So you could pound her as hard and deep as you possibly could. And she would say “My name is chase, like the bank. Now put a deposit in me!!”

good times...