Hi, I'm new here

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this(UG I mean). I've been to ShowWorld a few times and have had my fair share of experiences over the years. Looking forward to sharing info and learning from everyone here.

HEYO!!! Been around a bit, can't remember my old user name and password, so jumping back in with the one i've been using in other places recently. . .Always loved this place, great advice, reviews and stories. . .kinda looking to jump back in a little. . .

Hello UG,

new here, been lurking for a little over a year now, I know it’s not a lot lol... but I had a couple of positive encounters so far. Found out about this board because of one of the providers and I have to be honest, it has helped a lot! so I decided it was time to join and contribute to the community.

I just joined the site (heard about it yesterday). Nothing to report - been out of the hobby for a few years (ever since business travel virtually stopped). Should be resuming later this year; a number of trips planned.

I just joined the site (heard about it yesterday). Nothing to report - been out of the hobby for a few years (ever since business travel virtually stopped). Should be resuming later this year; a number of trips planned.
Might I suggest reading the rules and familiarizing yourself with them for smooth sailing. Welcome aboard.

Hi, just joined the board. heard plenty about it. trying to see if i can discover new gems, and also share some of my discoveries. let the fun begin. I have read the rules, and hope i do not accidentally break any of them due to being new, as i have noticed that the forum here is extremely broad, so please bare with me. Thank you.

I am a newbie. I have benefited greatly from reading here and I would like to contribute by posting about a couple of recent adventures but I'm unsure of the format, etc. Where can I find a primer on posting so that I don't violate the rules?

I am a newbie. I have benefited greatly from reading here and I would like to contribute by posting about a couple of recent adventures but I'm unsure of the format, etc. Where can I find a primer on posting so that I don't violate the rules?
Name of Girl or Establishment / Address and Town / Phone Number (Make sure to use hyphens to break up numbers)

Most importantly, be as descriptive as possible. Don't leave out any details, don't code pricing, use dollar sign and the amount everything cost you.

Welcome to the board!