LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

You need to have a mask on at all times. You can lower it to sip your drink but need to raise it right after. At night they are very strict about this. In the booths same deal. On Friday and Saturday nights they are also limiting occupancy.

Exiled - Everyone had facemasks at the Christmas party but other times you don't see too many. I do feel a little uncomfortable here
if it is crowded. These day I stay with one girl I have known a few years but have had backroom offers from a few girls that I know.
And Exiled from what I have heard Melissa has not returned when the bar reopened last summer.

billyS

Reign of Terror
These places are all fading into history.
A while ago, more than ten years actually Nassau County had passed a law basically outlawing topless bars but the few remaining places like this one and Fickle Filly were grandfathered in.
But once they lost or their liquor license was up they were gone.

I have some good memories from this place when it was the Rainforest. I'll share some later but my last visit a few years ago was a disaster and I never had any desire to return.

I said it before and I'll say it again, lap dances ruined the local old-fashioned topless bars.

A while ago, more than ten years actually Nassau County had passed a law basically outlawing topless bars but the few remaining places like this one and Fickle Filly were grandfathered in.
But once they lost or their liquor license was up they were gone.

I have some good memories from this place when it was the Rainforest. I'll share some later but my last visit a few years ago was a disaster and I never had any desire to return.

I said it before and I'll say it again, lap dances ruined the local old-fashioned topless bars.
yeah I remember when the owner of Billy Deans was trying to open another club on sunrise and they went through made crazy new building laws just to stop him they effected everyone in all new construction throughout the county.

now that I think about it I can’t name one other club besides Le Cafe in Nassau currently. Both GQ and Taste of Honey closed some years ago at this point. Am I missing any?

billyS

Reign of Terror
yeah I remember when the owner of Billy Deans was trying to open another club on sunrise and they went through made crazy new building laws just to stop him they effected everyone in all new construction throughout the county.

now that I think about it I can’t name one other club besides Le Cafe in Nassau currently. Both GQ and Taste of Honey closed some years ago at this point. Am I missing any?
Don't think so. They're all gone.

I'm going to have to move. GQ closing really hurt, I did my best work there. It was a fertile hunting ground, yes there were some dry spells but when the droughts subsided it was good times. I hear Tampa is the stripclub capital of the U.S.

Maybe the estate will sell to Mirage. I remember there was talk of that. Speaking of Mirage has anyone been there? There were some prospects there before covid.

I'm going to have to move. GQ closing really hurt, I did my best work there. It was a fertile hunting ground, yes there were some dry spells but when the droughts subsided it was good times. I hear Tampa is the stripclub capital of the U.S.

Maybe the estate will sell to Mirage. I remember there was talk of that. Speaking of Mirage has anyone been there? There were some prospects there before covid.
I was told by one of the girls that bartends at Le Cafe that Le Cafe and Mirage are owned by the same person. Not sure of that is still the case.

I was told by one of the girls that bartends at Le Cafe that Le Cafe and Mirage are owned by the same person. Not sure of that is still the case.
Here is some stripclub history: Back in the late 70's early 80's there was The Rainforest, Bogarts, and The Gaslight all owned by a guy named Richie. When the Rainforest Cafe moved into The Source Mall they changed the Rainforest to Le Cafe and probably received a good penny for it. Over time he opened another place called Cucci's but that was short lived and in the 90's he opened Cafe Royale on Rt 109. Eventually Richie died of cancer and his overweight bouncer/manager John took over. I don't know what the deal was there. Well, over time Bogarts and Gaslight closed, Cafe Royale was sold to Russians and became Cafe Al's and then Mirage, leaving John with only Le Cafe.

Exiled: Well said! I know John has been in poor health for a while and I often wondered how he stayed open.
The place was often not busy.
As far as Mirage I heard from one of the girls that they are open for a few hours three days a week!
I would guess thats to keep their liquor license active
Billy: I could buy a tropical island with the money i spent on dances over the years! LOL
But I do know a few girls that have made and invested alot of money from the dances!