Helpful Internet Info

No one else is having any issues maybe it's your computer. Try upgrading from Windows 7.
Could also be his internet provider. I had this problem (with UG and other legit sites) when COVID lockdowns 1st started and everyone who could was working from home — took couple of months for them to add capacity.

FWIW, I have Windows 7 on the computer I use for UG — no problems. I also have kept IE 11 with no bookmarks saved and all history, cookies, and auto suggest automatically deleted on exit, that I use only for UG and one other whoreboard — no problems.

BTW — does anyone know of good site for alternate side parking stats for NYC. The NYC site that allowed user to set day of week, and area and you could click on street and see actual sign info has been "upgraded" and is now useless.

To MOD: Perhaps last couple posts could be put in new thread — maybe "Helpful Internet Info" or some such (sorry, haven't had my coffee yet and can't think of a more useful title). Thread should be containing helpful info, not necessarily limited to pursuit of mongering efforts, and of course no competing whoreboards.

I have a used dial up modem you can have.
Just to give you an idea how ancient I am, I kept a high speed 300 baud, audio coupling modem (you physically placed the telephone handset onto the modem). Was almost 3X faster than the 110 baud Teletype that I previously used.

No one else is having any issues maybe it's your computer. Try upgrading from Windows 7.
First off, you're so full of it. I'm hardly active on this board anymore and I've seen numerous complaints. Here's a thread for reference that you even posted in. https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/slow-loading-times.55630/

Second, it's only an issue when I log in. Which means it has nothing to do with my operating system, browser or internet connection. It's a site issue!

There’s nothing wrong with the site. I have absolutely no lag whatsoever. Then again , I have 1 gig service. That’s a gig on both the download and the upload....

If you’re still on Optimum, it’s time to change. If you noticed, you hardly see their Vans anymore. That’s because they laid off their own techs. They went 90% contractors .

Their system has practically collapsed since COVID. They tried going fiber to the house. But gave up after only wiring up one town (Hicksville).

First off, you're so full of it. I'm hardly active on this board anymore and I've seen numerous complaints. Here's a thread for reference that you even posted in. https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/slow-loading-times.55630/

Second, it's only an issue when I log in. Which means it has nothing to do with my operating system, browser or internet connection. It's a site issue!
From outside looking in, why are you making such a big deal out of this?
Who cares!!
Every so often when I log into the site (along with a other common sites that half the world logs into), my browser will freeze up..In about 3 seconds, I close the browser and log on again with no issues... Back to my favorite UG, happily ever after!!

Take a chill pill or rub one out and ypu will find all is good.

Just update your browser.

To update Google Chrome:
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
  4. Click Relaunch.

Fix this crappy site. Loading times are slower than shit.
There is nothing wrong with the site and your assertion that it has nothing to do with your Internet connection shows your complete lack of knowledge about Internet connections. If you really want to figure out "your" problem then you might want to run a trace route if you understand what that is. If you don't then here is the short explanation for clueless people.....
When you connect to a Website like utopiaguide.pl it is not a direct connection from your computer to that Website. There are several connections in between. Running a trace route will trace the route from your computer to utopiaguide.pl. By looking at the results you can determine where the delay is located along that path and then you can contact the tech support team where that delay occurred and complain to them. If this is all over your head then perhaps you should do more research before telling anyone to "fix this crappy site" without any knowledge of what you are asking. This makes you sound very foolish. Have a wonderful day! :rolleyes:

FWIW
I upgraded my I phone to IOS14.
received a message that connections ( at home) were not secure. contacted optimum and was advised to change Router settings to WPA2 security only instead of Wpa and wpa2. Not a tech wizard here but internet privacy and security critical so updating router settings important- A quick fix if you have Optimum- Sigm into your account, go to router, and security settings and make the change—
Hope this helps