Emma- 631-995-4243 SMOKING HOT Slim Tight Yoga girl Massapequa

In my experience no. Just this swirling hand motion on legs and back over and over..And without a good grasp of her ass, pussy, tits, it's hard to get there. She could be great...nice hot tight body.,.she does a nice close face to your dick thing as she gives a HE with some oooing and ahhhhhing.

I was debating whether or not to allow this post.
On one hand it confirms that she does allow some guys to touch her more, however the lack of detail casts doubt on the honesty of the post.

Perhaps @Tonysmiles will provide more details as to where she allowed him to touch her before his post gets deleted.
I saw her once. I’m a burn out and the visit was months earlier. Super specific details are gonna be tough for me. She definitely let me finger her during the HJ. She’s hot but nothing about the visit made me want to go back. There’s a chick in lefrack city that’s pretty similar but way more into it. She does it out of her own apartment though which always freaks me out a bit. Her name is Cassidy or something like that. I’m still just trying to find a replacement for julianna from nirvana.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw her once. I’m a burn out and the visit was months earlier. Super specific details are gonna be tough for me. She definitely let me finger her during the HJ. She’s hot but nothing about the visit made me want to go back. There’s a chick in lefrack city that’s pretty similar but way more into it. She does it out of her own apartment though which always freaks me out a bit. Her name is Cassidy or something like that. I’m still just trying to find a replacement for julianna from nirvana.
I wonder what @JohnWoo! Has to say about that since he never got anything from her.

Took the plunge yesterday after seeing these mixed reviews. But I’m a sucker for a tiny girl so I took the dive. Quoted, took the hh. Arrived 15 mins early. No answer. Waited for another 15 and then she finally called. Gave me correct address and suite number and went up. Answered the door and she is indeed very attractive tiny girl. Probably around 5’8”. Answered in scrubs. Door to the right is massage room, to the left room with a curtain up that you couldn’t see inside. Light talking, but a bit socially awkward. Left cash on table. And told me she’d be right back. The usual. Laid on the table waiting for a massage for 15 mins.Felt kinda spooked so I got up put some clothes on expecting the worst to be on the other side of the door and just cracked the door open. Room was empty. Called her name to see if she was on the other side of the curtain but no answer. I bent down to see if anyone was under the curtain and saw her feet just quietly standing there without answering. Didn’t want to go over and open the curtain so called her name two more times. She eventually came out of the room. Acted like nothing happened. Told me to get back undressed and gave a mediocre massage. She definitely seemed off like she was on something. Didn’t rush me though and the turn was okay. This whole thing had me spooked. Wouldn’t return. Nothing was great and situation was crazy as well.

Took the plunge yesterday after seeing these mixed reviews. But I’m a sucker for a tiny girl so I took the dive. Quoted, took the hh. Arrived 15 mins early. No answer. Waited for another 15 and then she finally called. Gave me correct address and suite number and went up. Answered the door and she is indeed very attractive tiny girl. Probably around 5’8”. Answered in scrubs. Door to the right is massage room, to the left room with a curtain up that you couldn’t see inside. Light talking, but a bit socially awkward. Left cash on table. And told me she’d be right back. The usual. Laid on the table waiting for a massage for 15 mins.Felt kinda spooked so I got up put some clothes on expecting the worst to be on the other side of the door and just cracked the door open. Room was empty. Called her name to see if she was on the other side of the curtain but no answer. I bent down to see if anyone was under the curtain and saw her feet just quietly standing there without answering. Didn’t want to go over and open the curtain so called her name two more times. She eventually came out of the room. Acted like nothing happened. Told me to get back undressed and gave a mediocre massage. She definitely seemed off like she was on something. Didn’t rush me though and the turn was okay. This whole thing had me spooked. Wouldn’t return. Nothing was great and situation was crazy as well.
Weird. Thanks foe the review. Sorry it was lacking.

I remember her taking for ever to come in the room while I laid there waiting...can't believe she's still in business.