Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met with xxLadyxlipsxx reminded me of your sexy fantasy. White trashy

Just met for car head. Sucked it well. As good as Rachel or your sexy fantasy

negotiate your own prices. Range is normal.

Will meet her a few more times before I get bored of it

Some more intel

Xxbabygirl02200xx thinks she’s going to find online only. Hot but claims she won’t meet. I usually just delete them at the point.

Xxdressed2killxx wants 7-8 k a month. Left her unread

Xxangelluv1xx wanted $300 for fs but never met. She wanted a dick pic to make sure I was clean and had like 30 mins to meet

has anyone met with any of these girls
Xoxokyliiexxxx
Xoxokaiteexxx bet that’s the same girl ‍♂️
Dynamitbabyxxxxxx
Biancasworldxx
Xxlongislandsfinestsbxx

$$Nsr0525$$

Haven't had a "fresh" one in a while. As her profile states, she's new to this website and experience, but not new to sex, specifically oral sex. Looks like a cute & innocent girl, but is a low key freak. Met up with her two weeks ago, with the agreement on oral/sex. Well, the oral was so good I didn't even bother having vaginal or anal sex. Takes directions very well. Very submissive. Body is actually very nice...on the thicker side, but huge ass, huge tits. We did agree on a certain amount $$$ but apparently, she liked me too and did not ask for any allowance upon finish/dropping her off. Will not repeat however, as she sent a crazy text a few days later, but first time mongers should take advantage.

$$Nsr0525$$

Haven't had a "fresh" one in a while. As her profile states, she's new to this website and experience, but not new to sex, specifically oral sex. Looks like a cute & innocent girl, but is a low key freak. Met up with her two weeks ago, with the agreement on oral/sex. Well, the oral was so good I didn't even bother having vaginal or anal sex. Takes directions very well. Very submissive. Body is actually very nice...on the thicker side, but huge ass, huge tits. We did agree on a certain amount $$$ but apparently, she liked me too and did not ask for any allowance upon finish/dropping her off. Will not repeat however, as she sent a crazy text a few days later, but first time mongers should take advantage.
Or maybe she was too shy to ask for it and assumed because you "agree" on something that you will not have to be asked again. I don't think this is the same as if you met for a M&G, never talked money, started making out in the parking lot, and fucked in the car.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Or maybe she was too shy to ask for it and assumed because you "agree" on something that you will not have to be asked again. I don't think this is the same as if you met for a M&G, never talked money, started making out in the parking lot, and fucked in the car.
Crazy how? Stalker crazy?

$$casey mariexx$$

Saw her this summer. She asked $2k per month meeting once a week. Told her college girls ask 100 for head and 200 for sex. She said she is classier and super tight, that I would love it. Negotiated down to $350 for a meet because she could host and I figured that's better than a motel.

In messages I discuss daty, finishing on face or tits, kissing, etc. She said we can discuss details in person but did not say no.

She hosts in a gated community.
The apt smells likes cats but the bedroom is clean.
Mid 30s not 28 as advertised (27 when I saw her).
Below average face.
Nice body when dressed.
Bed is on floor, room is too dim.
Undressed, ok body for 30s.
Big breasts hang very low. Would've been nice 10 years ago.
Talks way too much before starting. 30 minutes after I'm naked and gave allowance.

Said we have to discuss some things. No daty, no kissing, covered head, no cumming on tits, total germaphobe. Had I known before I gave her the money and got naked I would have left. She kept saying she was super tight and it will be amazing because she is good at what she does. I will have no complaints.

Covered oral was uninspired. She was not tight and it's not because I have a small pecker, not loose but def not tight. Rides me for a bit, bend her over for a bit, finish on top. She never fully took everything off. Gives wipes for clean up. Doesn't like people using her bathroom.

Not worth the price of admission, would give her 200 max and only because she hosts. Messaged me after to say she had a great time and I was such a nice guy. Willing to take 300 but no less because she is only SB in area.

$$Nsr0525$$

Where on the island is she?

Some more intel

Xxbabygirl02200xx thinks she’s going to find online only. Hot but claims she won’t meet. I usually just delete them at the point.

Xxdressed2killxx wants 7-8 k a month. Left her unread

Xxangelluv1xx wanted $300 for fs but never met. She wanted a dick pic to make sure I was clean and had like 30 mins to meet

has anyone met with any of these girls
Xoxokyliiexxxx
Xoxokaiteexxx bet that’s the same girl ‍♂️
Dynamitbabyxxxxxx
Biancasworldxx
Xxlongislandsfinestsbxx

Xxlongislandsfinestsbxx

Was going to post a review. Well worth the price of admission.

She is hard to get a hold of sometimes and pin down for an appointment, she is often on Staten Island.
She hosts. Asks 400 will take 300. No car dates or rates for quickies.
Kisses, daty with super clean pussy, covered FS, will get in whatever position you ask.

Pic is her and recent. Thinner in the hips than the pic would lead you to believe. Little ass and firm little tits (just the way I like them).

Super tight pussy and very small from clit to taint. Kept moving back as I was putting it in. Had to stop and get lube. Is so tight that I relieve myself before seeing her or I finish too fast.

Rude setting up date, very nice when you are there.
Just know she is on the second floor. If the 1st floor neighbors are outside she will tell you not to come in.
Happened to me and I kept driving and waiting an hour for them to go inside. She could've offered a discount for the hassle.

I prefer 200 rage but she hosts and that's worth $75 and she is accomodating!

Trust me, she wasn’t shy when she fit Richard down her throat, I think it was leaning more towards fwb rather than just fucking a john, but the texts were pretty crazy/clingy. Just smash and dash I guess
Those are the best but when they get to clingy you want to take a step back and then she's going to regret not asking for the$$ lol. Trust me i like the free ones and i have had a good amount and still do but then it gives them a feeling of entitlement lol.

Caitlynashley97 just met this girl. Pics are over filtered and she seemed sweet via text. Arranged a meet and greet. She got in my car and I noticed a crazy amount of tooth decay. Further inspection her legs were as hairy as mine and her hair looked like it was brushed with a pork chop.

Now I want to leave and not hurt her feelings so we go to a bar and grab a drink. I'm trying to salvage this for a pleasant meet up. She says she's shy but I think she's also slow. No convo.

Told her I had a zoom meeting to be on and paid the bill.

Just a heads up and avoid this one you degenerates.

Much love

Caitlynashley97 just met this girl. Pics are over filtered and she seemed sweet via text. Arranged a meet and greet. She got in my car and I noticed a crazy amount of tooth decay. Further inspection her legs were as hairy as mine and her hair looked like it was brushed with a pork chop.

Now I want to leave and not hurt her feelings so we go to a bar and grab a drink. I'm trying to salvage this for a pleasant meet up. She says she's shy but I think she's also slow. No convo.

Much love
Unable to locate

T

tony soprano

Much love
Wow!! Was on way to see her. She wanted me to pick her up and go to Hollywood in Farmingdale. I will now bow out. She wanted 300 I said no more than 200 she said ok.