Fire 475-319-4215

Saw fire a month ago in Melville hit her up on snapchat bc she didn't return my texts. Set up was easy girl in the pics and videos. When I was coming down the hall to the room a very tall white woman with a great dane left the room. She answered from behind the door did the cop test right away. I liked her funny smart easy to talk to. She does everything covered 120 for the half great covered sloppy wet bj she's thick but not fat. She can ride dick tried to hit it from the back but her ass was so fat had a hard time keeping it in. I finished in the bag missionary. Her v looked pretty nice might inquire about daty.
Rate 120 covered half
Looks 7
Location 7 decent hotel
Service 8 bc its was covered
Will repeat when schedule lines up

Saw fire a month ago in Melville hit her up on snapchat bc she didn't return my texts. Set up was easy girl in the pics and videos. When I was coming down the hall to the room a very tall white woman with a great dane left the room. She answered from behind the door did the cop test right away. I liked her funny smart easy to talk to. She does everything covered 120 for the half great covered sloppy wet bj she's thick but not fat. She can ride dick tried to hit it from the back but her ass was so fat had a hard time keeping it in. I finished in the bag missionary. Her v looked pretty nice might inquire about daty.
Rate 120 covered half
Looks 7
Location 7 decent hotel
Service 8 bc its was covered
Will repeat when schedule lines up
That ass goes on for days!