MONEY

pokler

Power Bottom
I’m feeling the same way. I’ve taken a break from the lifestyle before, once went over a year, but this time is different. Maybe it’s that my SO is far more engaging and active with me than before, or maybe it’s not worrying about the money flow and getting caught. Whatever it is, not sure I go back. Time will tell.
I think with me is I no longer have the guilt. ( I'm married ) That is a big burden off of me. The relief of that burden is likely to outweigh benefits when things turn normal .

The mongering itself isn't complicated at all — it's obtaining a difficult to trace cash flow to pay for it that's complicated. When I didn't have a SO the cash flow was simple; I just took it out of my bank account.
I would be happy to help out by sending you invoices for professional services and splitting the proceeds. Lol

I would be happy to help out by sending you invoices for professional services and splitting the proceeds. Lol
You are forgetting my rule only commit one crime at a time. So I would never be involved with false business documents to obtain cash to be involved with illegal sexual activities.
All my means of obtaining cash for my activities are perfectly legal.