Long Island Street Action

Saturday night (Sunday morning) around 2:30 I picked up a chubby black or Spanish SW in Bayshore right by 7-11. Not attractive by any means, but I did get a 5 outta 10 BBJ CIM swallow for $23. Went to a parking lot around the corner from the train station to do the deed. No weird smells or anything, nice girl. Sorry, I did not get a name or number. This is after I checked the CI stroll, the Hempstead stroll and even drove down Straight Path. Everything else was dry. Hopefully the warmer weather is going to start bringing girls back out.
Maybe they aren’t strolling around due to the pandemic?

Saturday night (Sunday morning) around 2:30 I picked up a chubby black or Spanish SW in Bayshore right by 7-11. Not attractive by any means, but I did get a 5 outta 10 BBJ CIM swallow for $23. Went to a parking lot around the corner from the train station to do the deed. No weird smells or anything, nice girl. Sorry, I did not get a name or number. This is after I checked the CI stroll, the Hempstead stroll and even drove down Straight Path. Everything else was dry. Hopefully the warmer weather is going to start bringing girls back out.
$23.00?? good for you...........

25 years ago when I started My career job, I worked out of Far Rockaway. The first 20 blocks of Seagirt Blvd had some pretty fine street walkers back then. It’s where I popped my monger cherry.

The guys talked about this great story about how a worker from another department got a bbj for just $3 and a Tuna sandwich from his lunchbox.

Years later, I was working with a union shop steward that worked that department around the same time. So I asked him if he knew the guy who caught the $3 bbj.

His reply, “They always fuck up the story!! It was $2 and half my PBJ sandwich “ He was one funny guy... traded lot of stories with that dude.

Went out around 1am this morning to scope out the scene around CI. I can't believe how empty it was not even one person was walking around. The laundry P was empty no cars in front or behind and it was open. Nothing at the 7/11 on Carlton not even the dope boys were outside. It wasn't until the corner of Brentwood rd and Suffolk ave that I saw 2 bsw one old one young walking up to cars waiting at the light asking for money. Some other guy was with them walking in traffic as well asking for money. Nothing around the train station, the apartments behind it nothing unbelievable.

I got on a few websites to try find someone but by the time they texted back I ran out of time. At this rate it may be a rough summer. No LE was around either except parked at the corner of 111 and bright side. And they were just 2 cars talking to each other bored probably.

You know its serious when not even..... the infamous...... "speed walker" aka Jamie was out lol

Went out around 1am this morning to scope out the scene around CI. I can't believe how empty it was not even one person was walking around. The laundry P was empty no cars in front or behind and it was open. Nothing at the 7/11 on Carlton not even the dope boys were outside. It wasn't until the corner of Brentwood rd and Suffolk ave that I saw 2 bsw one old one young walking up to cars waiting at the light asking for money. Some other guy was with them walking in traffic as well asking for money. Nothing around the train station, the apartments behind it nothing unbelievable.

I got on a few websites to try find someone but by the time they texted back I ran out of time. At this rate it may be a rough summer. No LE was around either except parked at the corner of 111 and bright side. And they were just 2 cars talking to each other bored probably.

You know its serious when not even..... the infamous...... "speed walker" aka Jamie was out lol
I think (w/o specific data to support my thinking other than the dramatic increase in OD's ) is, given the amount of bad drugs being sold, that the life span of a SW and hence the amount of time she is supporting her habit, is much much shorter then when pharmaceutical grade oxy or street heroin w/o being fortified with fentanyl were the drugs being sold.

Just to give you an idea of how things have changed — before the major crack downs on oxy when I needed a root canal or implant dentist would give me a script for 3 days worth of oxy — now the scripts are for 800mg ibuprofen (Advil).

I was out Sunday evening from 10p to 1230a in Bayshore. Absolutely dead. A few dope boys out but not one SW. It was a nice night too. Couldn't believe how quiet it was.

Be safe out there boys.

I think (w/o specific data to support my thinking other than the dramatic increase in OD's ) is, given the amount of bad drugs being sold, that the life span of a SW and hence the amount of time she is supporting her habit, is much much shorter then when pharmaceutical grade oxy or street heroin w/o being fortified with fentanyl were the drugs being sold.

Just to give you an idea of how things have changed — before the major crack downs on oxy when I needed a root canal or implant dentist would give me a script for 3 days worth of oxy — now the scripts are for 800mg ibuprofen (Advil).
I work in the field- To get a real deal opioid script these days requires a super severe chronic condition or something horrible like bone cancer. For the acute, short term stuff- Tylenol or Motrin with a smile.

Finnbob

Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
A few surgeries the last few years. Neck back and shoulder , each one i was given a oxy script I never asked for. Took a few have and saved the rest. still have more then I can ever use and refills where always available. Depends on your doc if u ask me

MOD: this is last post on this subject in this thread I will make —IMHO my last few posts were relevant to LI Street action (or more specifically the current lack there of ).

I work in the field- To get a real deal opioid script these days requires a super severe chronic condition or something horrible like bone cancer. For the acute, short term stuff- Tylenol or Motrin with a smile.
Regular ibuprofen is 200mg that I would take after a punishing run. The 8oomg given after implant (also given to someone I know after oral surgery) is 800mg by script only. Don't know what was worse — putting up with the oral pain or having it somewhat relived with the ibuprofen but putting up with the stomach pain caused by the 800 mg ibuprofen.

A few surgeries the last few years. Neck back and shoulder , each one i was given a oxy script I never asked for. Took a few have and saved the rest. still have more then I can ever use and refills where always available. Depends on your doc if u ask me
yeah, and I knew or several people in in final stages of whatever they were dying of that were prescribed and able to obtain morphine. Yeah may depend on the doc even for some dental stuff (I think but don't know for a fact) but just telling you what I and several others have experienced — I think the doc's just don't want to raise any red flags with DEA so are now super cautious with scripts.

IMHO, because of the rapid crack down on Oxy and also on the increased difficulties for the import or heroin, has resulted in the increased use of fentanyl. IMHO this has directly led to the dramatic increase of fatal OD's and the subsequent decrease of SW's.

For example when has anyone recently posted anything about picking up SW's along Straight Path in Wyandanch. Just a few years ago it was a sure thing to have a pick of the liter in the early am (and even during the day but less so ) but now there are none.

I ended up seeing speed walker the very next day in the day time walking from the checkers in CI over towards the CVS. Haven't been around to see anything else. But I did want to update that she is alive and well. Well, as well as she can be I mean you know what I mean.

I was in center reach on Wednesday and drove pass Lucy’s place and saw a line of people out front. I think it was the tattoo place. So I kept driving down hoping to see the homeless hottie. But no luck, anyone seen her around? I been around the area for some work and haven’t seen her any of the time I’m in the area. My project is wrapping up soon so I hope to catch her as I not drive there just to look for her.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I was in center reach on Wednesday and drove pass Lucy’s place and saw a line of people out front. I think it was the tattoo place. So I kept driving down hoping to see the homeless hottie. But no luck, anyone seen her around? I been around the area for some work and haven’t seen her any of the time I’m in the area. My project is wrapping up soon so I hope to catch her as I not drive there just to look for her.
She is still around but catching her all depends

During the day in bay shore would find vanilla or one of the other tweakers hanging around train station during the day. Saw vanilla around 145 pm yesterday Barbara appeared zombied out standing by laundromat. Saw everyone else including few new girls after 10pm on a food run. i couldn't stop and partake due to time constraints but looked like dawn filled out a bit perhaps she had another kid. who knows with these girls.