Chinese food during covid-19, lol

All I know is that the three Chinese takeout places in my area have closed. All I can think of is that no one is ordering Chinese food out of fear and these places can't stay open.

Might be that its impossible to social distance in the restaurant environment. Considering that these are all family businesses, if someone in the family gets hit with CV, they might have no choice but to close. I have spoke to a few business owners that have said they are closed for two weeks. I think that's code for a real quarrantine.

FAN in Deer Park on Commack Rd is my go to. Excellent stuff. Sesame chicken is amazing.
Little FU’s in Hewlett not sure if they’re open through this pandemic but you need to check them out when you get a chance very authentic dishes and choices I highly recommend. Another good place is in Levittown Fortune Wheel mostly dim sum is their specialty but they’re take out menu if great as well. Last but not least is Spicy Home Tasty on 1087 Jericho Turnpike
Commack, NY 11725 they have authentic Chinese food straight from the motherland. They are in the level of Taos in Stonybrook that closed down last year sometime two of the most authentic ASIAN SPOTS IN Long Island outside of Queens and Chinatown. Hope this helps you out and you find what you’re looking for in your Chinese conquest. Good luck and enjoy your journey and endeavors just save some for me I mean US lol. Have a great week and take care of yourself be safe and stay healthy my dude be good!
I'll check out Spicy Home Tasty. I live close

Please give a review. By the way are they still open?
Unfortunately no. They are very pricey but I must admit their spare ribs and sesame chicken are some of the best I have ever had. Their food tastes fresh, and the sesame chicken isn't too sweet. They are always busy and I genuinely wish they were open. They are one of my cheat meal go to spots.

The Orient in Jericho open for pick up. Ordered enough food to feed all you savages for the next week.. !!!
Food was fresh, prepared nicely and exceeded expectations. Definitely on the list now as a go to

The Orient in Jericho open for pick up. Ordered enough food to feed all you savages for the next week.. !!!
Food was fresh, prepared nicely and exceeded expectations. Definitely on the list now as a go to
Same owners as the other place you recommended, it seems. And going by Google maps, only 3 minutes further.

My local spot off the Graham Ave stop in Brooklyn opened up last week so I got some dumplings and shrimp with broccoli and shrimp fried rice. I missed the food so much.

So all the hype about not eating Chinese food during this Pandemic is all BS? Been wanting Chinese for a while now but I guess I listened to all the hype and rumors?
Tried a place in RVC recently called New China Sea, only b/c it was open and near by. Not bad not great. But I'm still here, no antibodies, so I'm thinking at this point, Chinese food is fine. But don't take my word for it! I'm not Fauci!