Long Island Street Action

Guys.. this is just a insight not an action but thought to post as this was quite strange for me.

I was running some errands on OCR, 107 intersection and saw a MILF walking with mask on. She was looking out of place as all roads were empty and no single soul walking in far sight.

I drove and stopped a bit far to see her movement. She walked past me, looked at me and took out her mask but no further action. She kept walking and I thought to pass..

When I was driving past her again, she raised her hand towards a home while looking at me. I stopped next to that home and saw her going inside. She kept her door open.. like this was a invitation.

for some reason I stayed away and didn’t go inside. Gut feeling may be .. or may be unlucky enough to miss an opportunity.

This Covid thing is making people go out on the road. Looks like even regular people without jobs are coming in road.
You were smart. Always go with that gut. It is usually right.

Guys.. this is just a insight not an action but thought to post as this was quite strange for me.

I was running some errands on OCR, 107 intersection and saw a MILF walking with mask on. She was looking out of place as all roads were empty and no single soul walking in far sight.

I drove and stopped a bit far to see her movement. She walked past me, looked at me and took out her mask but no further action. She kept walking and I thought to pass..

When I was driving past her again, she raised her hand towards a home while looking at me. I stopped next to that home and saw her going inside. She kept her door open.. like this was a invitation.

for some reason I stayed away and didn’t go inside. Gut feeling may be .. or may be unlucky enough to miss an opportunity.

This Covid thing is making people go out on the road. Looks like even regular people without jobs are coming in road.
East or West of 107?

That’s a commercial area with lots of stores. From what remember only a couple of houses so was it the big white one?

Was she white, Spanish, Asian, indian?

House was behind the IHOP
Sorry but what town is that in? On another note have had mixed success over the past month. Coram, central islip, and bayshore. White and black street walkers. Sometimes you go out there and it's dead. Other times you catch fish. Helps to sit and scope things out if you have time. For hoes and undercovers. Coram has some creeping around same for the other towns im sure, so always have an excuse to why you're there in case you get questioned

Sorry but what town is that in? On another note have had mixed success over the past month. Coram, central islip, and bayshore. White and black street walkers. Sometimes you go out there and it's dead. Other times you catch fish. Helps to sit and scope things out if you have time. For hoes and undercovers. Coram has some creeping around same for the other towns im sure, so always have an excuse to why you're there in case you get questioned
Hicksville

Saturday night (Sunday morning) around 2:30 I picked up a chubby black or Spanish SW in Bayshore right by 7-11. Not attractive by any means, but I did get a 5 outta 10 BBJ CIM swallow for $23. Went to a parking lot around the corner from the train station to do the deed. No weird smells or anything, nice girl. Sorry, I did not get a name or number. This is after I checked the CI stroll, the Hempstead stroll and even drove down Straight Path. Everything else was dry. Hopefully the warmer weather is going to start bringing girls back out.