Coronavirus: The Sick Elephant In The Room

Not really I work at the main plant in Melville.Alot of people work there...very close conditions. So many workers have been staying home( me included)
During the period after 911, many workers didn’t go back to work and filled for benefits. You may be able to do the same. Google it. See what comes up on it.

One of my ATF's is willing to poke her nose out of the water with me. Our usual place is unavailable. Are the hotels in Queens even open? Is a hotel room an inherently unsafe choice?

I met mine at the Anchor Inn on Northern Blvd in Bayside $75 for 3 hours. Room was clean but you can't see the virus. That was two weeks ago and I'm still good. (knock on wood) I may do it again soon.

I have read a couple of articles that use Apple cell phone data to show that everyday there are more people driving and traveling. I have always said that this isolation will last only as long as people are willing to do it. I have been taking a lot of walks around the neighborhood and this past weekend I saw a few of my neighbors having some gatherings in their backyards. The isolation is slowly crumbling. The death count continues to climb, even in places that have some of the strictest lock downs, but it does appear as if the curve of new infections is sloping downward. With the number of new infections slowly going down, with the hospital ships departing after barely being used, people will begin to question the continued lock down. The authorities will have only a few options. Do a slow open to release some of the pent up pressure or face a mass opening by people who are reaching their limit.

At the start of the home imprisonment, we were told that it was to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed. We are now well past that stage and it is time resume our "normal" lives, at least for those who are healthy and not in the high risk demographics.

At the start of the home imprisonment, we were told that it was to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed. We are now well past that stage and it is time resume our "normal" lives, at least for those who are healthy and not in the high risk demographics.
Flatten the curve means they are staggering the people getting it so hospitals not overwhelmed. The virus traveled worldwide in 45 days. If you think youre gonna hide out til it goes away you are delusional. It doesnt go away. Just like the flu it will remain dormant til next "season". Many countries without lockdowns had same results as with lockdowns. Lets see month over month last 5 years for true body count. Its tragic yes. Hiding and waiting for some cure is silly . When Nyc opens office space and sees 50 percent vacancy AT A MINIMUM in JULY they will realize how many people will succumb to a different death. The rents, taxes, mortgages on bars, hotels and restaurants represent maximum efficiency. Cutting back to 25 percent while demanding full tax AND RENT AND UTILITIES for the space IS NOT FINANCIALLY POSSIBLE. They are allowing politicians to make business decisions they know nothing about. Commercial rent is already imploding. Opportunity will abound again for the wealthy. Average Joe loses like the rigged game it is. There is a reason the Federal Reserve collapses the economy every 10 years or so. Id rather die fighting than die kneeling as the President of Belarus said. Working out great for them!!!

So they say Covid is is found is feces- Dato, risky...
What about semen or DATY juices....?
I would think any exchange of bodily fluids has an increase risk of catching something. COVID-19 is highly infectious. You can catch it by being in a confined space with an infected person, not even any bodily contact. There is still a lot we do not know about surface transmission. How long does it live on surfaces? We really don't know.

Consider this scenario. An infected monger visits an AMP. Everyone is wearing a mask. He takes off his clothes and lays face down with his face right in the hole in the table. Maybe he keeps his mask on maybe not. When he leaves you enter the room all masked up and place your face right in the same hole. Even though the towels and linens have been changed (maybe) is the under surface of the table clean? Did any of his sweat and exhalation get on to the table surface?

Like I said before, if I can catch this by causal contact I am not going to worry about my mongering.

...... When he leaves you enter the room all masked up and place your face right in the same hole. .......
I've been doing this for years — placing my face "right in the same hole" as perhaps a previous monger did — and seemingly without any problems.

Oh wait, this is about CORVID.

Anyway, given that I'm in a high risk group (solely due to my age), I will not be returning to an AMP anytime (sigh) — hopefully a vaccine comes out before I get so old that I lose interest in mongering.

I've been doing this for years — placing my face "right in the same hole" as perhaps a previous monger did — and seemingly without any problems.

Oh wait, this is about CORVID.

Anyway, given that I'm in a high risk group (solely due to my age), I will not be returning to an AMP anytime (sigh) — hopefully a vaccine comes out before I get so old that I lose interest in mongering.
Alas, latest report from China has found virus traces in semen. Unknown if communicable from that trace amount.

Although I am still practicing social distancing and taking reasonable precautions, I find myself letting my guard down a bit when venturing out...There seems to be more going on outdoors and people trying to resume somewhat of a normal life... Done with the news and rhetoric... Fed up with the hippocracy.
Curious to know how many feel the same...