Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

So I saw advertising for a place on Roosevelt & 88th Street. I text and got the address. Asked how much and it’s the same price guys. Quotes $80 offer $60 and off to the races. One guy in there was loud when he was cumming . In the room get undress she in clean hands with sanitizer and I set on edge of the table and she start a CBJ. Yes she took off her mask for this task. I had my on the whole time. When I went to pound her she put her mask back on. Got her in doggy with a thumb in her ass and finish in the Bag. I guess hang on the side is gone and now there’s advertising. A few of the gates on the doors was up so I think the others might be open as well.

There’s another place open and didnt have time for both.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I saw advertising for a place on Roosevelt & 88th Street. I text and got the address. Asked how much and it’s the same price guys. Quotes $80 offer $60 and off to the races. One guy in there was loud when he was cumming . In the room get undress she in clean hands with sanitizer and I set on edge of the table and she start a CBJ. Yes she took off her mask for this task. I had my on the whole time. When I went to pound her she put her mask back on. Got her in doggy with a thumb in her ass and finish in the Bag. I guess hang on the side is gone and now there’s advertising. A few of the gates on the doors was up so I think the others might be open as well.

Do you think the fellas might want the number you texted?
Otherwise what is the point of your review?

Don't know if you had Cindy but she was always my go to if I was in the area. Very sweet woman, very accommodating — BBBJ was always available leading up to CFS. Never a rush. Other girl there was a bit more full bodied (not overly fat ) that I would see when Cindy was not working (during her period) but unfortunately very loose.
Stay away from place on corner few feet down Britton - only interested in getting you to cum quickly and get you outa there.

F**king CORVID — I really miss my sessions with Cindy.

Don't know if you had Cindy but she was always my go to if I was in the area. Very sweet woman, very accommodating — BBBJ was always available leading up to CFS. Never a rush. Other girl there was a bit more full bodied (not overly fat ) that I would see when Cindy was not working (during her period) but unfortunately very loose.
Stay away from place on corner few feet down Britton - only interested in getting you to cum quickly and get you outa there.

F**king CORVID — I really miss my sessions with Cindy.
You talking about the place above the Chinese restaurant? Yeah I know the ladies there. Most of those ladies are from the former building next to LIRR stairs on 40th rd.

It’s just feel funny now that instead of walking down the street checking out the goods before going. Now you have to know who you want to see and call. The white doorbell is missing at the door so you can’t even ring the bell.

Interesting..texted the number and got the address on the 39th ave, looks like way blocks away from the place you were in. Not sure wether they have several locations and just rotate though or use the same number for several locations.

Interesting..texted the number and got the address on the 39th ave, looks like way blocks away from the place you were in. Not sure wether they have several locations and just rotate though or use the same number for several locations.
That’s her 2nd place which I don’t have time to hit. I’m guessing that the place on Roosevelt got to busy and I notice a police car parked on the corner when I went in and still there when I left. Also guys going in as I’m leaving. It’s the same rate at the 39th Ave place. If you google the number it’s take you to the Roosevelt ave place. The 39th Ave place will also run advertising with there number.

Is this the place down a flight of stairs? NW side of the intersection?

I went to the same place over the past weekend also. Was her name Mia or something ? Or you didn’t ask? I was pissed when I went cause the ad said multiple girls and I said man here we go the amps are lying yet again. Decided to stay as the little head took over And service was average I guess, didn’t like she didn’t arch her back and was stiff but she took care of cleaning me up nice but that’s standard with the Asians just wish the sex was better

This was in the daytime and i think I’ve noticed they like posting in the day now. At least I wasn’t going into a place that said spa right in front so it was much more discreet.

Mia or whatever her name was telling me it was her first time there(whatever idk) and said something about how the other girls left. We walked in and even when she took me to the first curtain I saw there were several others on my left so I still don’t get how she was the only one there

If the girl you saw was real weird about keeping her sneakers on while fucking then you probably had the same girl as me lol

Was it $60 total or tips not included. How much did you pay totally. since sometimes $60 is Just for house fee

I went to the same place over the past weekend also. Was her name Mia or something ? Or you didn’t ask? I was pissed when I went cause the ad said multiple girls and I said man here we go the amps are lying yet again. Decided to stay as the little head took over And service was average I guess, didn’t like she didn’t arch her back and was stiff but she took care of cleaning me up nice but that’s standard with the Asians just wish the sex was better

This was in the daytime and i think I’ve noticed they like posting in the day now. At least I wasn’t going into a place that said spa right in front so it was much more discreet.

Mia or whatever her name was telling me it was her first time there(whatever idk) and said something about how the other girls left. We walked in and even when she took me to the first curtain I saw there were several others on my left so I still don’t get how she was the only one there

If the girl you saw was real weird about keeping her sneakers on while fucking then you probably had the same girl as me lol
Yes it was MIA and there were other ladies there but the place was busy so I settle on Mia. I got the room in the back next to the bathroom. For $60 it does the trick. It get the poison out.

I had seen a blonde girl named Mina in the downstairs location previously. She was kind of chunky for an Asian - looked like she had some stretch marks. Granted this was early February, so I guess things could have changed

Yes it was MIA and there were other ladies there but the place was busy so I settle on Mia. I got the room in the back next to the bathroom. For $60 it does the trick. It get the poison out.
Yep I was in the same room by the bathroom too. The bathroom had some Short steps in front where if you don’t look where you are going you can trip

Smh man I knew her ass was lying to me. Them not speaking English is so damn annoying but either way she knows she was lying to me. I wanted to see if the young girl Julie that used to be one of the ones outside was there. Slim and short and flexible in numerous positions

Mia I didn’t recognize from the strip at all but one of the girls there has to be from the strip hopefully someone else will tell us soon.

Yep I was in the same room by the bathroom too. The bathroom had some Short steps in front where if you don’t look where you are going you can trip

Smh man I knew her ass was lying to me. Them not speaking English is so damn annoying but either way she knows she was lying to me. I wanted to see if the young girl Julie that used to be one of the ones outside was there. Slim and short and flexible in numerous positions

Mia I didn’t recognize from the strip at all but one of the girls there has to be from the strip hopefully someone else will tell us soon.
I didn’t recognize her either but when I said flushing she said she work there so I think she original from flushing and since the pandemic moved over to Jackson heights since it’s one of few places open.