Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

I have 2 ATFs at this point in my illustrious mongering career. I've had a few others in the past, but currently, 2. 1, is the incomparable, gorgeous, top notch provider, Sophia Belle. I've been singing her praises for years. The other, I've kind of kept to myself, although I have reviewed her under another thread, but that thread is garbage, and I have seen her consistently off the site for a few years now, and that woman, is Rachel. I've seen her as often as I can since we met on SA. Our very first meet, was in a parking lot near the roosevelt field mall for a quick car bbj to break the ice, and I've been hooked ever since! I find her very attractive, she's less than half my age, gorgeous smile, intelligent, able to hold a conversation, just all around fun to be with. We met for quite a few bbjs before she got a room one day and invited me over. Now, whenever she gets a room, I'm there. Our meeting last night was b/c I was given a gift certificate to the Hollywood, as a joke from someone, and I decided to burn it. I contacted her before hand to see if she'd like to spend an hour with me there, and she obliged. She's very local to the Hollywood, when she told me she was leaving, it only took her about 10 minutes to get there. She's always freshly showered, always smells good (sometimes smells faintly of weed, but that's a good smell for me!), dresses well, never incoherent, doesn't smoke (other than the weed), and is just all around pleasant to be with. Her head game is in my top 3 of all time. It's something she goes after with reckless abandon. I usually have to tell her to stop for a few seconds, so I don't pop before the full serv! That's in an incall setting. In the car, she knows what to do for me, and gets me to pop in seconds. She's always groomed, and her pussy and asshole look and smell spotless. And let's just say, she hasn't said "no" to any of my requests regarding either. I'm always done very quickly, and at my age, it's hard to get me going a second time, so before hand, we shoot the breeze, and when I'm done in 90 seconds, she hangs out for a while as well. She's never watched the clock. I don't know if she's acting, but she's always interested in how I'm doing, and thru this whole covid thing, she's been mad cautious! This was the first time I've seen her in almost 8 weeks, and when she agreed to see me, my adrenaline started pumping immediately. She seems to luv getting fucked, and when I'm about to pop, she likes me to pull the rubber off and cum in her mouth, or on her tits, which are enhanced, but look and feel amazing. I know what we are to each other, there are no pretensions between us, but I do look forward to seeing her, and wanted to give her a proper thread, with a proper review. As with Sophia Belle, the services rendered command a certain rate, a high end rate, compared to what I usually try to squeeze out of a car date woman, and as with SB, I'm more than happy to pay whatever she's asking for, at the time.
I've never started a thread on her before b/c she was mentioned so often on SA, but I felt she deserved to be moved away from that trashy thread, and given her own, after my session with her last night. If I ruin the good thing I've got with her by doing so, such is life, I've lost gems before, and always managed to find others. Treat her well, and I suspect you'll get the same treatment in return.
Looks - 7, tatted up shorty with huge tits, just my type
Location - 4, was the Hollywood, enough said, but other incall sessions have been in good spots. This location was my fault
Services - 10, I'm never ever disappointed
Donation - 5, you all know me, I'm not a big spender, so the rate isn't my favorite part about the session, but when I'm leaving, and I'm thinking back on the session, I say to myself, fuck it, shit like that doesn't happen every day, what's a couple hundred bucks? There's only 1 other person I've ever said that about, and she was respectfully mentioned at the beginning of this review. That puts these 2 in very rarefied air for me.
Anyways, I'll keep repeating as long as she'll keep seeing me, and Miss Belle is out if town, lol...
Just to be clear, I don't see her for full serv, most of the time, she's more of a blowjob expert, in my opinion, and it helps me keep the costs down, a little, lol...

I have 2 ATFs at this point in my illustrious mongering career. I've had a few others in the past, but currently, 2. 1, is the incomparable, gorgeous, top notch provider, Sophia Belle. I've been singing her praises for years. The other, I've kind of kept to myself, although I have reviewed her under another thread, but that thread is garbage, and I have seen her consistently off the site for a few years now, and that woman, is Rachel. I've seen her as often as I can since we met on SA. Our very first meet, was in a parking lot near the roosevelt field mall for a quick car bbj to break the ice, and I've been hooked ever since! I find her very attractive, she's less than half my age, gorgeous smile, intelligent, able to hold a conversation, just all around fun to be with. We met for quite a few bbjs before she got a room one day and invited me over. Now, whenever she gets a room, I'm there. Our meeting last night was b/c I was given a gift certificate to the Hollywood, as a joke from someone, and I decided to burn it. I contacted her before hand to see if she'd like to spend an hour with me there, and she obliged. She's very local to the Hollywood, when she told me she was leaving, it only took her about 10 minutes to get there. She's always freshly showered, always smells good (sometimes smells faintly of weed, but that's a good smell for me!), dresses well, never incoherent, doesn't smoke (other than the weed), and is just all around pleasant to be with. Her head game is in my top 3 of all time. It's something she goes after with reckless abandon. I usually have to tell her to stop for a few seconds, so I don't pop before the full serv! That's in an incall setting. In the car, she knows what to do for me, and gets me to pop in seconds. She's always groomed, and her pussy and asshole look and smell spotless. And let's just say, she hasn't said "no" to any of my requests regarding either. I'm always done very quickly, and at my age, it's hard to get me going a second time, so before hand, we shoot the breeze, and when I'm done in 90 seconds, she hangs out for a while as well. She's never watched the clock. I don't know if she's acting, but she's always interested in how I'm doing, and thru this whole covid thing, she's been mad cautious! This was the first time I've seen her in almost 8 weeks, and when she agreed to see me, my adrenaline started pumping immediately. She seems to luv getting fucked, and when I'm about to pop, she likes me to pull the rubber off and cum in her mouth, or on her tits, which are enhanced, but look and feel amazing. I know what we are to each other, there are no pretensions between us, but I do look forward to seeing her, and wanted to give her a proper thread, with a proper review. As with Sophia Belle, the services rendered command a certain rate, a high end rate, compared to what I usually try to squeeze out of a car date woman, and as with SB, I'm more than happy to pay whatever she's asking for, at the time.
I've never started a thread on her before b/c she was mentioned so often on SA, but I felt she deserved to be moved away from that trashy thread, and given her own, after my session with her last night. If I ruin the good thing I've got with her by doing so, such is life, I've lost gems before, and always managed to find others. Treat her well, and I suspect you'll get the same treatment in return.
Looks - 7, tatted up shorty with huge tits, just my type
Location - 4, was the Hollywood, enough said, but other incall sessions have been in good spots. This location was my fault
Services - 10, I'm never ever disappointed
Donation - 5, you all know me, I'm not a big spender, so the rate isn't my favorite part about the session, but when I'm leaving, and I'm thinking back on the session, I say to myself, fuck it, shit like that doesn't happen every day, what's a couple hundred bucks? There's only 1 other person I've ever said that about, and she was respectfully mentioned at the beginning of this review. That puts these 2 in very rarefied air for me.
Anyways, I'll keep repeating as long as she'll keep seeing me, and Miss Belle is out if town, lol...
Just to be clear, I don't see her for full serv, most of the time, she's more of a blowjob expert, in my opinion, and it helps me keep the costs down, a little, lol...
seems steep at 500$. Thought you always went the cheap route but guess you splurge every so often. Good review

Thanks as always HJ. You're a good writer in general as well as a great talent scout.

Is it safe to assume her number is callable for us because you posted it or will she wig out because she isn't advertising yet she is probably getting bombarded. Thanks in advance

TZ
My pleasure. I try to write so ppl get get a true feeling for what my experience was like, and they'd either like to experience for themselves, or stay the f away! Lol.
As far as contact, that's a number she just gave me recently, so I'm hoping it's safe to contact. If not, I fucked up, oops! She'll let me know if I fucked up, lol.

Bro, your the best. I just can't understand how you ever have any poison left...............
I gotta look out for my peeps, unlike some other ppl around here who actually brag about being parasites. As far as that damn poison, it just keeps regenerating somehow! I can only imagine how I'd be if I were 15 years old going thru this with all that testosterone exploding in my endocrine system, look out!

My pleasure. I try to write so ppl get get a true feeling for what my experience was like, and they'd either like to experience for themselves, or stay the f away! Lol.
As far as contact, that's a number she just gave me recently, so I'm hoping it's safe to contact. If not, I fucked up, oops! She'll let me know if I fucked up, lol.
I don’t know that her number should be out there because she doesn’t advertise. Great review and accurate I’ve seen her a couple of time good experience just like you described

I’m sure she cleared it with IWGHJ247 first. He’s sharing which is a thumbs up in my book.
We had no discussion about it, actually. She knows about the site, but not from me, that's about it. She hasn't hit me up, flipping out yet, and I'm 100% sure that some lurkers have hit her up saying, I'm a friend of IWGHJ247, he told me to hit you up, he'll vouche for me, he wrote a huge review, blowing up your spot, trying to ruin my shit, but fuck em. I luv sharing, so I shared. It is what it is.

I've seen Rachel 4, maybe 5 times since i posted my original review. I don't post about every encounter b/c i feel it gets redundant, and if i recall correctly, someone used to post Penthouse Forum style reviews about every experience he was having with a certain provider, and it pissed ppl off! I'm not looking to piss ppl off, lol. But i saw Rachel last night, and the session was different than usual, and i wanted to share.
Ours is mostly a car date relationship. It's not ideal for me, but she has made me very comfortable over time with her spot choosing ability, and she picked a gem last night right off of 109. Got in my back seat, and right to it. We've seen each other so many times that I've gotten used to what to expect from her, which is always an amazing bj, but last night, she eased me back a little bit, and took my balls into her mouth (one at a time, lol) and started working on them. I've never asked her to do this before, which is my own fault, it's difficult for me to relax enough in a car to really sit back and enjoy, but like i said, she picked a great spot. Please remember, i show up to every session with every provider, fresh out of the shower after paying special attention to my groin area, so there's no funk there to spoil things. Don't expect the same treatment if your ball sack is sweaty or smells funky. She was stroking me while she was sucking and licking and i was rock hard in no time. Then her usual bj which is extraordinary. Lots of deep throat, I'm not that big tho, so i don't think I'm a challenge for her with that, but she's very gifted in the head department. If she doesn't enjoy giving head, she's amazing at faking it, but feel free to fake it when it feels that good, lol! Pop in her mouth, makes everything disappear with no clean up. But the special attention to my boys was new to us, and it was amazing!
I'm not sure how she treats other clients, but over time, we've developed a nice rapport. She's intuitive to my needs, and addresses them, quickly, which is exactly what i want. Once biz is out of the way, she's really a pleasure to speak with. She's smart, funny, a pleasure to look at, has HUGE tits, lol. She's why i haven't been posting any new reviews lately, b/c I've been seeing her exclusively, and that says a lot. She and i had a little down time due to the Corona thing, she had been very cautious about it, but I'm thrilled she's back. Treat her well, and i hope it pays dividends for you, as it has me. She's to be enjoyed!