Blocked

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok so if I don’t have warnings where do I go from here?
If Slinky feels you can be trusted to be taken out of moderation then he will take you out of moderation.
That's it.
Bottom line.
Nothing else I can tell you, nothing else you need to do except don't fuck up again.

My best advice is to stop whining about it because I know for a fact that what annoys him most and it will work against you.

If Slinky feels you can be trusted to be taken out of moderation then he will take you out of moderation.
That's it.
Bottom line.
Nothing else I can tell you, nothing else you need to do except don't fuck up again.

My best advice is to stop whining about it because I know for a fact that what annoys him most and it will work against you.
Understood.

My post in new york section on Lora in brooklyn isnt blocked but it does seem to be locked. Just looking to see if Ive done something wrong.

P.S. i am also still in moderation from a different issue i think but i have no warnings in my profile that i can find.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My post in new york section on Lora in brooklyn isnt blocked but it does seem to be locked. Just looking to see if Ive done something wrong.

P.S. i am also still in moderation from a different issue i think but i have no warnings in my profile that i can find.
Phone number was in the wrong format.
Otherwise the post was good.
Since I think you are a good contributor I will fix the number and open the thread.

But please be more careful next time.