Blocked

Today I did not sign in started going thru threads and posts saw on for Sophia Belle I wanted to enlarge the picture said I had to sign in I signed in and said I am not authorized to review? I refreshed and the post was not there. I signed out out and then I saw the thread again signed in and thread is gone. Am I blocked from seeing any of the Sophia Belle threads and if so why?

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I know I've mentioned it before about seeing certain things here/functions/lists. Frustrating cause you get that ooopps message. Idk when I can see those things. I am a valid contributor, or at least I think

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Today I did not sign in started going thru threads and posts saw on for Sophia Belle I wanted to enlarge the picture said I had to sign in I signed in and said I am not authorized to review? I refreshed and the post was not there. I signed out out and then I saw the thread again signed in and thread is gone. Am I blocked from seeing any of the Sophia Belle threads and if so why?
hmmm... never heard of this... maybe you were trying to look at my user profile ?? Sometimes I get a similar message if I try to see some member’s profile

Camant1997

So to bring this back up, how does one get out of moderation. I missed some important information on a girl that was out here and had I known maybe just maybe I would of made time to see her. I cant view any of those specific threads. I feel like I am a active, relevant and verified individual and sure I can get vouched for it. What is it gonna take please let me know.

So to bring this back up, how does one get out of moderation. I missed some important information on a girl that was out here and had I known maybe just maybe I would of made time to see her. I cant view any of those specific threads. I feel like I am a active, relevant and verified individual and sure I can get vouched for it. What is it gonna take please let me know.
I was out and put back in. Have no idea why just go with the flow I guess

Go into your profile and check out the “warnings” section. It will show how many you’ve had and how many points you have. Might give you an idea about the situation. Other than that, I don’t know.

I've been banned and moderated on and off over my years here. If anything, it has taught me how to be a better member to the site. I'll give ppl a few hints on how i got off moderation... Actually contribute to the site! and after a while, showing I recognized my mistakes and was an active contributor, I simply asked politely, if the moderation could be lifted after the powers that be felt I had served adequate time. No more moderation, for now!

Camant1997

I've been banned and moderated on and off over my years here. If anything, it has taught me how to be a better member to the site. I'll give ppl a few hints on how i got off moderation... Actually contribute to the site! and after a while, showing I recognized my mistakes and was an active contributor, I simply asked politely, if the moderation could be lifted after the powers that be felt I had served adequate time. No more moderation, for now!
Thing is whatever it is I did is almost a year ago and i believe it shows whatever warnings it was has been expired. And I have been a very active contributor IMHO. So what's the deal???? Bueller......

Go into your profile and check out the “warnings” section. It will show how many you’ve had and how many points you have. Might give you an idea about the situation. Other than that, I don’t know.
Are "points" a good thing or bad? I really don't know! Lol. And I don't see a warnings section in my profile. I think I'm well into my second year of straight moderation, but like another poster, it's not the end of the world - you just have to wait for a mod to approve your post, which can take a little time. And as also noted, it can save you from getting into trouble. Although that doesn't always work out: I've had posts approved by one mod, another mod (or former mod) was involved in the discussion, and another scolded me for posting it. Such is life!! Lol. In the end I'd rather be here under mod then not at all.