Post Corona Sunday "Funday" Activities

Because I am bored to tears, and my industry is being decimated by Covid-19, figure maybe we can embellish on some of the first things we will ALL do once this passes and we get back to "semi-normal." I am asking that you not list the obvious, which we all know would be: see a provider/amp/strip club hottie/tranny (for those that partake), Scolding those "SA" ho's that tried to get greedy, stuff like that. "These Ho's keep calling, I Aint picking up!"

Personally, I am going to one of my favorite restaurants and ordering some roasted oysters with one of my SO's, guzzling some white wine with those oysters, and enjoying finally being out of captivity. Hoping it will be a beautiful 75 degree day, and going to gorge.

Really missing baseball, and hoping to enjoy some after all this and the season isn't cancelled. I miss Ken Singleton's voice calling Yankee games. Something about how he calls games, and speaks of his time playing that I enjoy a lot.

Getting to see Faith No More at PNC in September

Hoping we all start treating each other better going forward.

Re-strengthening the fiber that makes this country GREAT! Hope Springs Eternal, We All Have NEW Trails To Blaze, Better Times Will Come Of All This, and we will appreciate our freedoms and personal belongings that much more.

Cheers Gents, and Happy, Happy Hour!

When all this shit is over i def want to go clothes shopping for some nice new spring and summer gear, maybe retouch one of my tatts and i def need a vacation but cant till the kids finish the school year if they even get a chance to lol.

When all this shit is over i def want to go clothes shopping for some nice new spring and summer gear, maybe retouch one of my tatts and i def need a vacation but cant till the kids finish the school year if they even get a chance to lol.
Banana Hammock for your summer gear?

Riker....Im hoping he means Ceasars Poconos Resorts! I can't wait for pro sports to return. I have a Mets season plan. I had to cancel a NY Rangers trip to Arizona in March.

Take a week or two off, drinking booze and fucking sexy women at a beach, somewhere outside of the US. I'll probably have a blast without having to put a strain on my wallet. Fuck this pandemic & fuck how terribly unprepared we were for it. I'm gonna need more than a spa day, rub & tug, and pse hour visit combined to unwind from this mess.

A few threads back I posted about how what the bosses may think after this month or two hiatus and then me banging out for vacation—-

After further thought and consideration— The company was very quick to furlough me and cancel medical— Fuck the system..

I just reserved a room in Vegas in the summer.. I am going to treat myself to a week of drinking, sunning, eating at great places and having sex several times a day with the bottomless lost of talent that’s always available— I have done it before - Very expensive week but WTF— YOLO

billyS

Reign of Terror
A few threads back I posted about how what the bosses may think after this month or two hiatus and then me banging out for vacation—-

After further thought and consideration— The company was very quick to furlough me and cancel medical— Fuck the system..

I just reserved a room in Vegas in the summer.. I am going to treat myself to a week of drinking, sunning, eating at great places and having sex several times a day with the bottomless lost of talent that’s always available— I have done it before - Very expensive week but WTF— YOLO
YOLO ?

I am still going to law low. I can't imagine what "normal" will be like. If I can get a vaccine - then I guess that will be normal. Should that happen - then first thing is going to my favorite steakhouse. Maybe a Yankee game. Taking the boat over to Gilgo and Tobay.

My business has all but dried up. When this recoups I'm certain I'm not only going to be broke but in the red. I can't have that. So I'm spending some of my down time now incrementally restructuring things. I'm also studying and learning new aspects of what I do I never had time for. With so many people already fired and layed off it's going to be a messy time.

So although I wouldn't mind at least a cozy weekend maybe upstate with a SB or my family and I think I'll do that I'd be really pleased and very wishful to be able to hit the ground running when things resume.

My business has all but dried up. When this recoups I'm certain I'm not only going to be broke but in the red. I can't have that. So I'm spending some of my down time now incrementally restructuring things. I'm also studying and learning new aspects of what I do I never had time for. With so many people already fired and layed off it's going to be a messy time.

So although I wouldn't mind at least a cozy weekend maybe upstate with a SB or my family and I think I'll do that I'd be really pleased and very wishful to be able to hit the ground running when things resume.
I hear on that..I am looking in to see what it would take to convert one of machine to make ventilators for the medical field. I am not suffering my business is still considered essential because of a few local govt contracts but just enough to break even