Hobbies During The Corona Crunch

Lpl
All my music is mood driven. I left a few out, Faith No More, Gang Starr (Top 3 For Me), I'm liking DaBaby and Lil Baby right now, that song Woah is tight. Fetty Wap, I know he has lost a lot of his cred, but The remix of Come My Way is still in my play list. Cant leave out Fab or Gucci Mane either.
From gangstar to fetty wap wow what a leap down lol. Jk that's cool. Ny needs to get their music game back up, we use to be on top with cali but now it seems like the South is trying to take over.

I just wandered on a nice milking table livestream on Chaturbate rn tightholestinytits Need a SB to agree to that
Holy fuck, I’d never seen a milking video and just looked! We need to get our local AMPs to convert their massage tables to milking tables!!!!
I started a thread on this a few weeks ago. Complete dud...
http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/milking-table.56102/
I'm DYING to find someone who offers this service...

I started a thread on this a few weeks ago. Complete dud...
http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/milking-table.56102/
I'm DYING to find someone who offers this service...
During the last few months of (the site we aren't allowed to mention here anymore)I remember seeing 2-3 ads from indy girls (not spas) who said they had milking tables - at least 1 in Queens & 1 in Manhattan. If you're on the hunt, try looking for providers who categorize themselves as 'bodyrub' (no FS) since that's where I remember seeing them.
That's all I got. Happy hunting!

During the last few months of (the site we aren't allowed to mention here anymore)I remember seeing 2-3 ads from indy girls (not spas) who said they had milking tables - at least 1 in Queens & 1 in Manhattan. If you're on the hunt, try looking for providers who categorize themselves as 'bodyrub' (no FS) since that's where I remember seeing them.
Thank you for the tip, and even tho this is a definite on my bucket list, I try not to stray too far from Nassau county. I've missed out on a lot with this restriction, but I also think it's helped me stay safe for many decades of mongering.
I do thank you tho.

I love watching while getting a BJ. Anybody know if the milkers have a cam hookup as they'd be underneath you out of view?

Working out. Watching Amazon Prime. Any recommendations on Amazon Prime shows/series? Watched Jack Ryan 1&2,
Watched Hunters season 1 and now started watching season 1 of Informer.
Good shows definitely for a minimal fee for Amazon Prime free delivery.

Lpl
From gangstar to fetty wap wow what a leap down lol. Jk that's cool. Ny needs to get their music game back up, we use to be on top with cali but now it seems like the South is trying to take over.
I also think The Low End Theory is one of the best rap albums of all time. That was when NY had it sewed up, when lyricists were lyricists and actually wrote their own rhymes, and MC’s made beats off turn tables not these computerized trap beats. A lot of that all sounds the same. Some not too bad, just too much of it now.

You know what though, “I like em brown, yellow, Puerto Rican, or Haitian!”

Nobody writing rhymes like that these days, maybe J Cole? Sure as hell ain’t Drake and his Hot Line Bling. That is straight up trash! Can you imagine Biggy dropping some trash like that, or worse Passion Fruit?! Na he was like “Ladies my Mercedes holds four in the back, two if you fat!”

Working out. Watching Amazon Prime. Any recommendations on Amazon Prime shows/series? Watched Jack Ryan 1&2,
Word of caution - pace yourselves when binging some of these series. Remember, all movie and TV production is currently on hold as well, so next season of your favorite shows may be delayed.
By that time, hopefully, we'll be able to go outside again and it won't be such a nuisance, but ...

I also think The Low End Theory is one of the best rap albums of all time. That was when NY had it sewed up, when lyricists were lyricists and actually wrote their own rhymes, and MC’s made beats off turn tables not these computerized trap beats. A lot of that all sounds the same. Some not too bad, just too much of it now.

You know what though, “I like em brown, yellow, Puerto Rican, or Haitian!”

Nobody writing rhymes like that these days, maybe J Cole? Sure as hell ain’t Drake and his Hot Line Bling. That is straight up trash! Can you imagine Biggy dropping some trash like that, or worse Passion Fruit?! Na he was like “Ladies my Mercedes holds four in the back, two if you fat!”
You mean like escargot....my car go?

I Liked Hunters. A good watch.
Jack Ryan was pretty good too.
Sneaky Pete was good as well. I still need to watch the second season though.

Informer is kinda difficult to comprehend, due to the strong British accent. But he sure is better then watching shitty TV with commercials. F that.

Florida Derby is still set for tomorrow at Gulfstream. The Wood Memorial is off as Aqueduct is closed. Don't know about crowds, TVG doesn't show any audience shots
That‘s because they had their crew exposed at the Fair Grounds by Sean Payton who tested positive. All TVG staff are broadcasting off site. I’m almost certain that the tracks are closed to fans.