ISO foot fetish only Long Island

I think I made a post similar to this one a while ago I'm not to sure. Does anyone know of any providers who cater to just foot fetish? I'm not looking for FS. I used to know one that was a fs provider but offered just the foot fetish service at a great discount, but I think she retired as I have not seen any ads and no response from her phone or email.

I am aware of the footpad and their donation rate is good for what I am looking for, however the reviews stating that they record sessions and the trip to get to the city is not fun deters me from going there.

My current place that I go to is a massage parlor with some really good looking girls working, I stumbled upon it with luck. I can walk out of there with my fetish satisfied for an hour for less than $150 an HR. They don't do much in terms of what most look for but they do cater to my foot fetish. I would keep going there as the donation rate is almost unmatched but it's to close to me and not so discrete at times. I would review them but I would have to ask them. However I can tell you guys about them if you are just interested in feet, I'm not sure how to PM on here but I do see an option. If you are interested you can add me on xhamster, my name there is joshuacortez87 if that's ok to add on here. My other go to is Brandy who is 150hh but I end up going with FS aand never really get to wirship her feet for long, it all happens so fast.

I did see one ad that deals with this but no sign of reviews or anything that helps me take the plunge with her.

If it’s something your into this may be familiar for you but some of the girls in the massapequa area do massage with fetish option including feet

All with an up charge of course

A few in the same vicinity near the rail road

billyS

Reign of Terror
If it’s something your into this may be familiar for you but some of the girls in the massapequa area do massage with fetish option including feet

All with an up charge of course

A few in the same vicinity near the rail road
It would help if you named names.
I imagine you're talking about the girls who work on Grand Ave parrell to the LIRR tracks and the other road a block over.

If you're going to post as much as you already did finish the job and lists the girls names.

Yes.
emma, who has been reviewed here
Sophia and Anna (haven’t seen her in a while) on grand
And Mandy is just down the block also reviewer here) who I believe has others who work out of the same spot. I’ve never seen them.

There used to be this chubby Indian chick that worked out of her second floor apartment in Lynbrook, used to advertise in the regular spots when they were avail. Nothing else on the table cuz she was a nurse and was terrified of infectious diseases, but did foot stuff to supplement her income.
I may have reviewed here years ago, but i don't remember name or number. It wasn't my thing so i didn't repeat.
Anyone remember her or have current info?

There used to be this chubby Indian chick that worked out of her second floor apartment in Lynbrook, used to advertise in the regular spots when they were avail. Nothing else on the table cuz she was a nurse and was terrified of infectious diseases, but did foot stuff to supplement her income.
I may have reviewed here years ago, but i don't remember name or number. It wasn't my thing so i didn't repeat.
Anyone remember her or have current info?
I saw her 2 times. Very nice lady. I’ll have to backtrack my emails to see if her # was there. Gave great foot service!

I did not expect this board to be filled with so many recommendations after posting one a while ago, thank you! I will definitely reach out to those mentioned.

I don’t offer any discounts but I do cater to several foot fetish clients...
I'd definitely like to schedule another appointment with you, you probably don't remember me but you said you made a few notes in your phone about me. Portuguese James is probably the only thing that will ring a bell and my review on here.

But oh lordy why I haven't I do not know Sophia Belle has been by far the most memorable and best experience out of all the providers, I take that back, she's been the best haha.

Hi:

I'm new here, but have read of such exploits here occasionally these last couple of years.

I realize my question pertaining to the ladies you have mentioned by the railroad in Massapequa is up to two years after, but could any of you give me an idea where on Grand or nearby I could find these ladies you've mentioned?

There used to be a very nice Latin location on Grand on the second floor just down the street from the library where they catered to feet and more, but it's been closed a few years and the only locations in Mspqua I'm aware of are all the typical Asian make a fast buck massage places, which can be OK, but ...

Thank You Gang-!!!