Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Not saying her pussy isn’t all of the above, but I would rather A girl who has slept with >20 men rather than redheadrachel who’s profile blantantly states and I quote, “I’ve always been sexually enthusiastic and unapologetic about it !” I would estimate the body count at a minimum of 150 dicks lifetime and that’s being generous
All good bro. I'm just saying, who cares how many dicks have been in it, if it feels good, and gets the job done? Saying it's got frequent flyer miles on it might harm her biz for the ppl that don't know her. If you've got something bad to say, to save some fellow mongers, I'd luv to hear it, I myself have posted plenty of warnings, but if you've got nothing bad to say, other than she MAY have frequent flyer miles, there's no need for that, it might damage her biz, or her reputation, which from what I've seen here, is flawless.
I'm not white knighting. I'll keep seeing her no matter what anyone says, I've got no vested interest in her what so ever, i just don't like seeing a provider, who is trying to make a living, get knocked, when there's really nothing other than rates, to knock. I'm proud to be one of the cheapest guys here, and when i don't like the rates, first i haggle, then i move on. Easy. And that quote of hers? Maybe it's just to pull you in, get you to bite. Lol
No beef with you, your Intel is top notch.

I started to use UG as a method to reduce the noise in pursuit of conquest/smash/dates/acquisitions on a limited fun budget; to provide accurate timely (almost immediately) reviews and to reduce errors for others and oneself (virtual or in person). I have created threads on other locations to add to community. In a sense trying to adopt principles of nash equilibrium. For those that do not know this theory: Nash equilibrium is a concept within game theory where the optimal outcome of a game is where there is no incentive to deviate from their initial strategy. You planned, studied, and made preparations and you had fun. Period. Intel I have shared has directly come from the parties or first hand knowledge. A more informed customer is a better customer.

I am in the younger bracket of the common and not strained by marriage. I am no white knight and has worried of how their bullshit would impact repeated efforts of my own. I post critical info as to help others reduce friction for end goals. My strategy is within six sigma Welch methods. Will probably continue to lurk but no longer post. I have always thought members should save money and live better.

Plus, who doesn’t like teaching college girls how to really take a dick/ have them doing the deepthroat challenge.

i think that’s one of my fortes,and something I take great pride in. I prepare college girls/ girls in general for the rough sex and deep tonsil bashing they’ll experience throughout their life. Plus who doesn’t love a girl with daddy issues
I'll be perfectly honest, not me! There's probably a 30+ year gap between us, you and i, and the last thing i want to do, at my age, is teach a woman how to suck dick. I want her to be perfect at it by the time she gets to me. So thank you for putting in all that work, so my geriatric ass can just sit back, and enjoy a perfect blowjob! Lol

Any intel on $Nikkisbr6$ ? Been craving some nice sa chocolate since the one i had from old Westbury been mia for a while. So this nikki chic claims she's from Freeport and has her own place and invited me over twice but i been hesitant so i think I'll let one of you animals have a crack at her first lol.

Any intel on $Nikkisbr6$ ? Been craving some nice sa chocolate since the one i had from old Westbury been mia for a while. So this nikki chic claims she's from Freeport and has her own place and invited me over twice but i been hesitant so i think I'll let one of you animals have a crack at her first lol.
Cant help you there, that’s not my favorite swirl of ice cream

Damm just made me laugh!!
It’s the truth though, sooooo many UG guys have hit it, I remember seeing her snap stories of her surrounded by guys..I asked her too, what’s the most guys you’ve been with at once. She stopped short of saying she likes gangbangs.

To each their own, but I like less mileage regardless if it looks and feels new

It’s the truth though, sooooo many UG guys have hit it, I remember seeing her snap stories of her surrounded by guys..I asked her too, what’s the most guys you’ve been with at once. She stopped short of saying she likes gangbangs.

To each their own, but I like less mileage regardless if it looks and feels new
I havent hit it in a while but she still does reach out

Have a play date with $$classyladyAG$$ Sunday and Im actually pulling through.

although the boyish Ellen degeneris hair is a huge turn off, her social media when she had longer her is absolute fire like wow. Plus she’s a dancer, those leg muscles look crazy, and she could definitely rideeeee like she was bred to be a horse jockey.

plus Im willing to bet my life, my car, and my 7 digit IRA that she has had under 25 dicks lifetime (including SA)

All of them have frequent flyer miles. Age doesn’t matter and whatever number they gave you are lies.
Only difference is that some acknowledge and some like to keep it hidden and make male ego happy by saying you are my first or first in last couple of months or I had no sex from couple of years.
Thats what make monger blood boil and pump and we hit It hard with double speed. But at the end of the day we are just a second in their clock running from couple of centuries. Just remember no matter how tight it is for you .. it’s still a cave for someone and we all are just cave explorers.

$$HollyGolightly_99$$ is back again (3rd or 4th profile) and is now in a sorority. I previously reviewed her.

nothing new except some added miles. She does look better but I believe those are just filters. That pussy got a funky smell, like pussy horse radish

Have a play date with $$classyladyAG$$ Sunday and Im actually pulling through.

although the boyish Ellen degeneris hair is a huge turn off, her social media when she had longer her is absolute fire like wow. Plus she’s a dancer, those leg muscles look crazy, and she could definitely rideeeee like she was bred to be a horse jockey.

plus Im willing to bet my life, my car, and my 7 digit IRA that she has had under 25 dicks lifetime (including SA)
She just favored me..so better lock in those plans!