Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

If your into trashy white trash, this is for you but the pics posted are dated so ymmv
Ive fucked her numerous time, great ass and head. Of course shes nasty, that comes with the territory and price range. But I'm curious if anyones done anal with her, she offers it shes told me, but I hate girls that dont let you pound it out and make you go slow. Dont want to waste the dough

Ive fucked her numerous time, great ass and head. Of course shes nasty, that comes with the territory and price range. But I'm curious if anyones done anal with her, she offers it shes told me, but I hate girls that dont let you pound it out and make you go slow. Dont want to waste the dough
It was a few years ago, i did pound her ass with no problem. She took it without any problems at all

I have been seeing Angel's ad for a while and never pulled trigger until today - based on good reviews.

Went to crappy hotel in hauppauge.
I went for just BBBJ cim

room reeked. Like awful.

Basically starts with taking my pants off while I am standing and she's shitting on bed.
felt really nice.

I layed myself on the bed and she got to serious work.

Nice action - probably could be better with more wetness. But good head

Then the phone starts going off non stop

and some a-hole is banging on the door like every 5 minutes.

I originally went for 30 minute BJ, but paid her for full hour since the interruptions made me lose it

Sadly, no pay day for me. the knocking was too much to overcome and the phone was too annoying.

She did her best and was super friendly.

I will not repeat - it was a mess and the smoke was just too much.

Somewhere on this board, there was a post about the girl shitting in the bed. Not sure when or where, but probably 10 years ago. Billy may remember, as his memory is a little better than mine, sometimes....

Can someone elaborate a bit on what happened? Sounds hilarious. Great idea to shit in someone's shoe's, especially if you tilt them a little forward so the shit rolls to the from of the shoe.

Mar 15, 2008

billyS said:
Isn't she the one who poops on the floor?

Lightweight said:
Come on!!!!!!!!! are you serious? I never heard that. Holy shit.

magicfingersny
Mar 15, 2008

NO i think the pooper was the other girl woc casey was working with & only heard that. Someone I am very tight with knew I was interested & had just seen Leah, said she opened door,lights way dim head down hair over face,kept turned away until after gift exchanged and then he noticed sores on face and down below. She tried to convince him ok with protection. He said the main convincer was a bottle of valtrex sticking out of her purse. Then a couple of similar posts appeared on cl (I know unreliable gossip) & she was gone within a week & never returned. The one to really be concerned about is Allison Carey(google it) HIV+ posting on eros & backpage. I think there is a thread about it here somewhere

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
Like Reply
[IMG]https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/data/avatars/m/1/1409.jpg?1533763138[/IMG]
billyS
Reign of Terror
Mar 15, 2008

lightweight said:
Come on!!!!!!!!! are you serious? I never heard that. Holy shit.

BillyS said:
I kid you not. There was a review of Casey when she was in Hicksville that she had IBS and that while giving a bj she quickly excused herself and ran to the bathroom. As she did she left a trail of diarrhea on the floor.

Like Reply
Select for moderation Report Edit Delete IP
[IMG]https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/data/avatars/m/51/51603.jpg?1545147586[/IMG]
lightweight
Mar 15, 2008

I am laughing reading this and trying to picture it. Did he stay? I am assuming, there was no anal.