HOW DO YOU PAY FOR/AFFORD THIS HOBBY?

This is all discussed ahead of time when the relationship has ran its course they have two options One is that they can start paying market value rent or they have a month to find another place to live. I give them that long cause after all feel that it is good thing to do and to nice. Now if they do something that that causes to end the relationship in a negative way they are out in a week...
That’s the part I’m getting at. In nyc you will get locked up for putting someone out in a week. Even in longisland or Westchester.

This is all discussed ahead of time when the relationship has ran its course they have two options One is that they can start paying market value rent or they have a month to find another place to live. I give them that long cause after all feel that it is good thing to do and to nice. Now if they do something that that causes to end the relationship in a negative way they are out in a week...
Discussions ahead of time mean nothing when she’s mad. I have thought about putting someone up in a place but came to my senses. Not worth the potential headache or other tenants seeing me fixing her plumbing several times a week.

Discussions ahead of time mean nothing when she’s mad. I have thought about putting someone up in a place but came to my senses. Not worth the potential headache or other tenants seeing me fixing her plumbing several times a week.
I have been lucky enough to women who agreed and understood the agreement keep in mind it works both ways she can leave anytime she wanted

How many cycles have you gone through like this?
What is the shortest and longest they’ve stayed?
What if they refuse to leave?
How do you evict them without a lease?
I’ve often thought it would be cheaper to buy a condo, put a SB up for free using the monger money to pay off the mortgage, and when they leave... I still have the condo, the equity and a place for the next SB.
That’s what the Playboy mansion was if you think about it; lots of girls living under one roof, always available for him, etc.
1) the shortest is 16 month's the longest was 3 years
2)do not know never happened will worry about that if it does
3) since no lease they are just guests so you ask them to leave politely hoping they will abide the agreement

1) the shortest is 16 month's the longest was 3 years
2)do not know never happened will worry about that if it does
3) since no lease they are just guests so you ask them to leave politely hoping they will abide the agreement
In newyork if the stay more than 30 days you need to go to court to evict.

In newyork if the stay more than 30 days you need to go to court to evict.
I know that rule applies to hotel guests who pay. As far as I know you can let someone be guest in your home and can ask them to leave but I will check more into it like I stated I have not had any issues with this in the past I have been doing this for 12 years now