Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I passed by 38th and Main about lunch time the other day. There were maybe 10 ladies out, nodding not so discretely. I think I recognized some from 40th Road. I only went by there a few times. Also along Main St up to 40th Road there were several mid day. $0th Road itself looked dead
$0th Road you say (interesting typo - as Freud said "there are no mistakes")

Anyway, some of the fuglies hang out down 40th Rd between LIRR entrance and end of fruit stand near main.

$0th Road you say (interesting typo - as Freud said "there are no mistakes")

Anyway, some of the fuglies hang out down 40th Rd between LIRR entrance and end of fruit stand near main.
Just so you know the ladies down on 40th rd have a place there. Most already know about 38th so the ladies just hang by so when popo want chase them away their just go inside.

I passed by 38th and Main about lunch time the other day. There were maybe 10 ladies out, nodding not so discretely. I think I recognized some from 40th Road. I only went by there a few times. Also along Main St up to 40th Road there were several mid day. $0th Road itself looked dead
Yeah they always out. Just gotta find out which ones actually give good service. If any of you guys know Wendy with the glasses, she is nice and can Deepthroat a bit. So that's an option.

Hey all. Been out of the game for a while but recently moved into bayside. Im not that far from the bell blvd LIRR station and noticed a few 2nd floor massage places scattered about. Anyone know or can suggest a good one that doesnt charge in total over 150-160 (incl tip) for a half? happy holidays!

I went to 39-19 Bell a maybe two months ago. Had a 40ish girl full C cup and a few extra pounds. She was wearing the type of dress that a doctors assistant would wear so I thought it was a legit spot. Private room with a door. Asked for the hour I think it was 50. when she came back into the room for the massage she unbuttoned the dress and had a sexy outfit underneath. Anyway the massage was pretty good on the flip she wanted 60 for a HJ I offered 50 and she gave me a nice tug. Pretty sure there was a full menu but didn't ask. On the way out I saw another girl who was slim and she smiled at me. Haven't been back but I may if I'm in the area and in the mood. BTW Tomassan have you seen Snow around I miss her.

@Tomassan - i visited 45-61 bell Boulevard, whose number is 631-464-1211 about 2 weeks ago. I got FS and a table shower by a highly enthusiastic, but not terribly attractive provider of about 35 years of age.

I handed her $160 when i walked in, and she went the whole way without any negotiation. I also got a bbbj. One word of caution, though: she did ask 'condom?' before the main act, which may mean condoms are optional. This makes me uncomfortable, so i am uncertain whether to return. However, the service was excellent, and the TS was very thorough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Foot locker entrance place is closed. Their actually a place on 40th rd now.
I'm surprised Foot Locker place lasted this long. When you went you had to walk past legit business and another legit business at end of hall would watch you walk with the girl to the AMP where you stood there while she unlocked the door..

I'm surprised Foot Locker place lasted this long. When you went you had to walk past legit business and another legit business at end of hall would watch you walk with the girl to the AMP where you stood there while she unlocked the door..
The girl now use the 38th street location but that’s not going to last now that one place is closed and before you could use 2 doors now only one and a pad lock was place on the inside door so only one way in and out.

This isn’t necessarily specific to Flushing but it’s based on my experience with Chinese providers in Queens generally. I’ve noticed the following patterns. A girl I like seeing disappears for 3 months and returns with a nice tattoo that happens to cover the area where a C-section scar would be. (Seen this a few times.) You get to know one on WeChat and, even though she’s young and fresh, you see photos of her with her kids back home. A girl may have another job in a factory or a nail salon. Many of my favorite providers have kids with no obvious signs of a man in the picture. I’ve read that having one’s kid in the US is a slam-dunk to citizenship. Apparently there is a network of houses/businesses in the Chinese community that provide support during maternity. Is this the gameplan? You come to the US on a tourist visa, have your baby and then set the wheels in motion to get a green card? Or, you have a crappy underpaying job for green card purposes but subsidize your ambition for more by working in a spa? Just interested in comparing notes on this.

This isn’t necessarily specific to Flushing but it’s based on my experience with Chinese providers in Queens generally. I’ve noticed the following patterns. A girl I like seeing disappears for 3 months and returns with a nice tattoo that happens to cover the area where a C-section scar would be. (Seen this a few times.) You get to know one on WeChat and, even though she’s young and fresh, you see photos of her with her kids back home. A girl may have another job in a factory or a nail salon. Many of my favorite providers have kids with no obvious signs of a man in the picture. I’ve read that having one’s kid in the US is a slam-dunk to citizenship. Apparently there is a network of houses/businesses in the Chinese community that provide support during maternity. Is this the gameplan? You come to the US on a tourist visa, have your baby and then set the wheels in motion to get a green card? Or, you have a crappy underpaying job for green card purposes but subsidize your ambition for more by working in a spa? Just interested in comparing notes on this.
Many Chinese come to the US to deliver a child. The child being born on American soil receives US privileges.

As far as the job route, it has to be a higher level job apparently where the employer considers your services to be of high enough value to sponsor you and take on the burden.

I am not an expert and the laws change constantly, especially recently with the poor US/China relations during the Trump administration.

But, suffice it to say, for Chinese, they love to stake their claim in the US. Living in China is rapidly becoming less appealing even to the Chinese and many foreigners are leaving a once desirable life there.

As far as the job route, it has to be a higher level job apparently where the employer considers your services to be of high enough value to sponsor you and take on the burden.
That makes sense. Maybe the ones I've spoken to are already on-track for a Green Card and need a legit-looking job?

@Tomassan - i visited 45-61 bell Boulevard, whose number is 631-464-1211 about 2 weeks ago. I got FS and a table shower by a highly enthusiastic, but not terribly attractive provider of about 35 years of age.

I handed her $160 when i walked in, and she went the whole way without any negotiation. I also got a bbbj. One word of caution, though: she did ask 'condom?' before the main act, which may mean condoms are optional. This makes me uncomfortable, so i am uncertain whether to return. However, the service was excellent, and the TS was very thorough.
Was there any rim or balls licking ? How many ladies was there?

So I decided to give this place a try 45-61 bell. The First Lady was like 50 to 60 year old. I ask if there were any other ladies available. Then a 35 year old lady showed up and she was ok so I handed her the house fee. I got undressed and we headed to the shower. After a ok shower we headed back to the room. I laid face down and she gave a good massage. Then came the soft and then the flip. At this point she said you want everything and I said yes. She said tip first. No $ amount was ever mentioned, I reach for my pants and hand her $100 and she sId twenty. More I said no next time if you do good job tonight. She left the room and when she returned she got undressed and I reach over and fiv and she was moaning and she started kissing and sucking my nip and then she made her way and put the condom on with her month. Then a CBJ and switch th Cg and mis and pounded her really good that she was blush

Pro- table shower and clean place.
Con- no sauna even tho it was their had.

I will only repeat if I’m

@Tomassan - i visited 45-61 bell Boulevard,..... One word of caution, though: she did ask 'condom?' before the main act, which may mean condoms are optional. This makes me uncomfortable, so i am uncertain whether to return. .......
Just a comment about what may be the situation but is different from what you are implying:
When ever I visit an AMP I always bring my own condom as if they use the Chinese ones they are too small; her 'condom?' question may not be whether or not you want to use a condom or go bare but instead may be did you bring your own.

Just a comment about what may be the situation but is different from what you are implying:
When ever I visit an AMP I always bring my own condom as if they use the Chinese ones they are too small; her 'condom?' question may not be whether or not you want to use a condom or go bare but instead may be did you bring your own.
@genius thank you, i was not aware of this, and knowing it makes me feel much better about visiting again.

Was there any rim or balls licking ? How many ladies was there?
@bighard20in there was some very enthusiastic rimming, and a decent amount of ball licking. Sorry i didn't mention it before, it's not a priority of mine, so it slipped my mind.

I only saw the lady i was with, but i was aware of at least one other working lady, because i heard another monger walk in before i left. The place is big, and it felt fully staffed, although i didn't actually see any other ladies.