Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

The fact it's her mom confirmed.

I couldn't hold my wood knowing mama dukes was in the bathroom while I was face banging her daughter, so I haven't seen her in awhile... I got a text from Mom (I guess angel thought I blocked her... I didn't l, got nothing against her) saying A misses me.

Surreal.

Note to any providers. Nobody else in the room please, but that goes double for mumsie.

The fact it's her mom confirmed.

I couldn't hold my wood knowing mama dukes was in the bathroom while I was face banging her daughter, so I haven't seen her in awhile... I got a text from Mom (I guess angel thought I blocked her... I didn't l, got nothing against her) saying A misses me.

Surreal.

Note to any providers. Nobody else in the room please, but that goes double for mumsie.
I think it would be a cool link to have mom watch her daughter work her magic with her mouth

Yea kind of busted and smelly lol not too bad.. but good cock sucker bbj. Then fucked that fat ass hard doggystyle. Her ass has gotten bigger as she is thicker now. Had her pussy creaming on my cock with her throwing the ass back. Shes nice a good pump and dump. Not sure if rush but she gets into it immediately and I cum fast with an ass of that nature so not sure if shes a rusher or not.

Yea kind of busted and smelly lol not too bad.. but good cock sucker bbj. Then fucked that fat ass hard doggystyle. Her ass has gotten bigger as she is thicker now. Had her pussy creaming on my cock with her throwing the ass back. Shes nice a good pump and dump. Not sure if rush but she gets into it immediately and I cum fast with an ass of that nature so not sure if shes a rusher or not.
Lmao and the smelly part doesnt fuck with you?

right on, i think she gets an smoking room most of time and it just smells and she picks it up.
haven't been with her in a minute but doesn't it look good that ass bouncing back at you as you're pumping doggy?

right on, i think she gets an smoking room most of time and it just smells and she picks it up.
haven't been with her in a minute but doesn't it look good that ass bouncing back at you as you're pumping doggy?
For 60 , I think it beats picking up sw and running risk of L.E , bad service, or much worse odor. You're safe in the room and she's coherent, and of course the fat ass bluncing back at you as previously mentioned.