Daddy is watching - off shoot of SA thread

billyS

Reign of Terror
We all have a certain comfort level or line we are uncomfortable crossing. When dipping into the hotwife/couples/cuckold husband etc. scenarios it isn't so much about gay or bi-ness imho, but about how or what you feel about certain activities and if they cross your certain line of comfort. I have been accused of being homophobic at times (don't really think I am), and certainly think of myself as straight- but kinky/taboo is good. So, doing the hotwife while hubby watches is fun and I get a charge out of it.
But some other related activities - and not going to say where I draw the line or argue what you should or shouldn't do or like or get skeeved over. Just tossing them out there to elicit people's thoughts:
1) doing the W (wife) and H (hubby) sits in corner and jerks off
2) #1 and H jerks off into her mouth
3) you do the W bb and cum in her and H eats your cum out of her
4) you do the W and pull out to cum into his open mouth
5) doing the W doggy or reverse cg and H licks her clit
6) doing W and H rims her
7) # 6 and H rims you
8) W straddles H face smothering him while giving you a bj
9) W rides hubby CG & W gives you bj
10) you and H both fuck W one in ass other in pussy
11) # 10 except both in same hole
12) you fuck W and H is forced by W to suck you clean
13) #12 but to suck you hard again for second round
14) you have fucked W in all holes and she wants to stand pressed up behind you and hold your soft (ish) cock while you take a pee
15) #14, except instead of the toilet she wants to use H's face or mouth.
Etc.
So what's your comfort level ? What is/are the line(s) you will or won't cross?
Number 3 is really hot.

I think I'd be ok with #1 or #2 as well as she does me oral while he fucks her. To me it would be more about her than him.

We all have a certain comfort level or line we are uncomfortable crossing. When dipping into the hotwife/couples/cuckold husband etc. scenarios it isn't so much about gay or bi-ness imho, but about how or what you feel about certain activities and if they cross your certain line of comfort. I have been accused of being homophobic at times (don't really think I am), and certainly think of myself as straight- but kinky/taboo is good. So, doing the hotwife while hubby watches is fun and I get a charge out of it.
But some other related activities - and not going to say where I draw the line or argue what you should or shouldn't do or like or get skeeved over. Just tossing them out there to elicit people's thoughts:
1) doing the W (wife) and H (hubby) sits in corner and jerks off
2) #1 and H jerks off into her mouth
3) you do the W bb and cum in her and H eats your cum out of her
4) you do the W and pull out to cum into his open mouth
5) doing the W doggy or reverse cg and H licks her clit
6) doing W and H rims her
7) # 6 and H rims you
8) W straddles H face smothering him while giving you a bj
9) W rides hubby CG & W gives you bj
10) you and H both fuck W one in ass other in pussy
11) # 10 except both in same hole
12) you fuck W and H is forced by W to suck you clean
13) #12 but to suck you hard again for second round
14) you have fucked W in all holes and she wants to stand pressed up behind you and hold your soft (ish) cock while you take a pee
15) #14, except instead of the toilet she wants to use H's face or mouth.
Etc.
So what's your comfort level ? What is/are the line(s) you will or won't cross?
I’m ok with almost everything on the list except the pee part and as long as he doesn’t want to do anything with me or visa versa. So where do I sign up?!?
Nutty out

Sorry MODS, I hit post too early.....This was rest of the post.

Had a situation years ago, swingers wanting a third. Wife was hot as fuck, swore her hubby just wanted to watch and jerk off. That's fine as long as he isn't making eye contact with me or shoots his shit near me, all good. Well halfway into it wife says she has to pee and has me stop so she can pee. Well this fucking guy continues to jerk off and is staring at my junk and lip smacking his lips together, with his eyes half closed and his head tilted back. I felt violated, mood was eviscerated, I started getting dressed, he nuts, and she comes back in like nothing happened. I was bamboozled, still got my cock in his hot wife though.

Reading these these recent posts reminded me of that. Needless to say, " 2 Dicks and No Bitch And You Find Yo'Self In Some SERIOUS Shit!"
BIG!!

Anybody else know Tracey and Dan out in Lake Grove? This was about 13 years ago. They advertised that hubby liked to watch while sharing. I've never been shy in that dept, so i answered their ad. The other thing Dan liked was watchingTracey get fucked by 10" or bigger, which I'm not even close, but i decided to take the chance anyway. They must not have gotten many takers b/c when i answered and explained that i wasn't 10" but i wasn't shy and had no issues with hubby watching or joining in, they made plans with me to see me that evening. Dan was totally straight, it just drove him nuts watching Tracey sucking dick, and getting fucked. It drove him even more nuts being in the other room, or at work, and knowing she was getting fucked, or have pics of her getting fucked sent to his phone. Whatever, ppl like what they like, i can't judge. So first time i went out there, i thought i was going to get chopped up and spread out in the woods somewhere, they were on a dirt road with no street lights, but that didn't stop me from going in.
Totally normal ppl. Easy to talk to, easy on the eyes. Tracey was late 30s, in shape, and very attractive. We hit it off immediately. She started blowing me and Dan, alternating between the 2 of us. Her skills were so good, i asked if it was ok to cum in her mouth the first time, and Dan was thrilled. He said, absolutely! If you can go again in a little while. I said, no prob there fella. So i dumped in her open mouth and Dan went nuts. She cleaned me up, got me a beer, and started playing with her pussy. We just sat there talking, her playing with her pussy and lightly rubbing my dick. Dan went into a back room to listen. Within a few minutes, i was ready to go again so we told Dan. He gave us his blessing but asked if i would fuck her ass, not her pussy. No idea why, i didn't ask, but i said, you got it boss. She blew me again for a few minutes, then spread her asshole, i covered up and stared fucking. I hear Dan moaning and groaning in the back room, then he says, ok, fuck her pussy now, is raw ok? I say, no prob. So i start fucking her raw, she's a champ. Any position, she loves it all. I say I'm about to pop, where do you want it? Dan says, on her face please! He comes running out to watch. I pop all over her face while he's jerking off, and when I'm done he pops on her face too. She scoops it up with her fingers and eats it. Now, I'm exhausted, but she wants to go again. I say, no way hon, so she gets a vial of B12 and injects some in my upper arm and within 5 minutes, I'm ready to go again! True story! So round 3 is similar to the second.
The only stipulation to this relationship is that Dan needs to know when it's going on. If Tracey wants to fuck a stranger during the day, as long as Dan knows, it's ok. So she used to have me out during the day while Dan was at work. He luv'd it, we'd send pics and little vid clips, he was so cool about it. One day, it just stopped. Apparently, she fucked a group of strangers, thinking Dan would luv it, but she didn't tell him about it till afterwards, and it ruined them. He dumped her b/c of it. And for her, the fun of it, was knowing how much it drove Dan nuts, so she had no interest in seeing me just to fuck after she got dumped. As the French would say shit happens, but it was fun while it lasted. She gave me the courtesy of an explanation, then i never heard from her again.
Point of this is, anyone looking for an experienced 3rd, I'm avail! Lol. Long as it's straight. I have no issues with homosexuality, or bisexuality at all, it's just not my thing, so that wouldn't interest me, but straight? I'm in!
By the way, they wanted no money, no nothing. They always hosted at their house, and when I'd offer to bring beers or a bottle or anything, they'd always say no. They'd ask me if i wanted them to have anything in the house for me! Looking back, the whole thing is surreal. I've googled her email address, and it's linked to a few things. I've emailed her once or twice but never hear back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed reading that one...

This goes back about 25 years ago.. I interacted with one of my colleague secretaries on a daily basis, but never got to meet her ( all phone stuff).. Flirty conversations and I let my imagination run wild.. I shyly suggest we meet up for lunch and she agrees without hesitation.. My fantasy girl turns out to be a Julia Roberts lookalike .. She realizes I am somewhat tongue tied and we part, agreeing to talk later in the day.. Quitting time comes and she calls me to thank me for lunch and asks for a ride home.. Sure, why not...All I kept thinking about during the ride was getting into her pants..
Get to her home and she invites me in for a drink..I am thinking this is going to be a great evening....We are sipping champagne and I am admiring her decor in the living room and see a whole bunch of trophies..

Questioning what they were, I was told her separated husband won a whole bunch of martial arts awards... Minute later the phone rings and she tells me the ex is on his way over to get some stuff.... Trader1 did the 100 yards dash out the door in record time... Preferred not to be his sparring partner after he catches me drilling over his soon to be ex...

Fast forward to the next day.. I am down and out cause I thought ... well we all know what was in my mind— I am 24 ish and she was the perfect 30 milf...Phone rings and it is her apologizing for yesterday and wants to make it up.... Sure I said, how will you do that I ask...Her response..”Lets go to lunch at the hotel up the block. I want to Fk your brains out and suck your cock till you can’t walk!!” I was speechless...How could a sane man refuse...

Well..., For the next several months we met several times a week for afternoon and evening sex.. I am this young man and she is my Mrs. Robinson....

I often thought this only happens in the movies... I was fortunate back then...My office gals today have more facial hair then me....
T1