White Knight Woo vs the SA smashers

Yeah she’s an ignorant bird. Reporting on both my accounts
I'm sorry. I'm a little confused. I've seen you saying you are reporting people a few times now. Are you actually reporting them for not having sex for money? Because that's not how Seeking works. It's actually the complete opposite of how they want the site to be perceived.

I'm sorry. I'm a little confused. I've seen you saying you are reporting people a few times now. Are you actually reporting them for not having sex for money? Because that's not how Seeking works. It's actually the complete opposite of how they want the site to be perceived.
Indirectly he sort of is. The thing about SA is that there needs to be a meeting of the minds in person. If that does not occur and money is requested it's a no-no. A second source of confusion is that I that some requests of reporting have occurred when there was no breaking of the SA TOS

To break it down white knight John, I posted the terms of service here a few weeks ago, seeking is designed to meet face to face, person to person. Not meeting up violates seeking arrangement only (they literally make you check a box that says “no online only”)

Most of the birds i ask to be reported are 1 of the following:

1) a bird that is not even located in New York but expects money to be sent

2) a bird that is located in New York, but has no intentions of meeting and expects money to be sent

3) a bird that expects money for “chatting on the phone” aka a text therapist. No one needs that. If I needed someone to talk to, I’d call jesus for free.

While seeking is not a pay for play website, it’s how me and many other mongers use it for and many birds do get down with the mongers. It’s our money, we can use it how WE want.

Well, since some of my post disappeared.

These white knight accusations. Anyone have any significant evidence they care to bring forward? If I'm a white knight, why did I provide you guys information on Christina from WYP a few pages back? I believe seekingsmash even liked that post.

Stop and think sometimes.

Um, I stand by what I wrote.

It's not my fault if your game isn't there. I don't know how you approached her. Knowing how some of the dopes on this site operate, you probably emailed her a link to my post.