Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I speak three languages so I spoke to her in Spanish lol but her English is good. I've been speaking to her since nov 2018. It's about to be 2020 this goes to show about the time wasted texting here and there. Not sure if her older profile was under the same name or different.
Got you yea she was on last year but never got to renew . Saw name I think. I speak both . But good to know . She make it seem like she’s not born here lol

Where is that in the TOS? I want to be able to reference that.
If you click on a profile to report a person it gives you a bunch of options, you click on inappropriate conduct then it gives you 3 more options 1 which is " seeking online-only relationship" so in other words its a violation of their terms and subject to report... So for all the birds seeking online shit and not to meet in person are subject to being reported and exiled from the flock!!

If you click on a profile to report a person it gives you a bunch of options, you click on inappropriate conduct then it gives you 3 more options 1 which is " seeking online-only relationship" so in other words its a violation of their terms and subject to report... So for all the birds seeking online shit and not to meet in person are subject to being reported and exiled from the flock!!
Thanks for this. I just saw this myself. I reported 3 today alone. And I’m going back in my chat history to report more. Foh hoes. Tired of these birds wasting my fkn time.

Thanks for this. I just saw this myself. I reported 3 today alone. And I’m going back in my chat history to report more. Foh hoes. Tired of these birds wasting my fkn time.
The more we unite and report birds, the more we cleanup SA and make it a better and funner place.

The more mongers report, the faster SA will remove them. They use a face tracking system so bitches banned will have a hard time rejoining and making a new profile.

I have provided a how to after clicking “report user”

Attachments

$babydoll72121$ saids
Hey. My name is Gia.. i am looking for a casual friends with benefits no strings attached. I am a college cheerleader, but I have a competition payment due tomorrow. It is $525. I know this sounds like I’m looking for money and to never meet up, but I can assure you that i do. This is just a time sensitive payment and I’m hoping you can help. If you do i will make it worth your while when we do meet for the first time. Even if it’s not the full amount, any little bit helps. .. Reporting this bird!!!

$babydoll72121$ saids
Hey. My name is Gia.. i am looking for a casual friends with benefits no strings attached. I am a college cheerleader, but I have a competition payment due tomorrow. It is $525. I know this sounds like I’m looking for money and to never meet up, but I can assure you that i do. This is just a time sensitive payment and I’m hoping you can help. If you do i will make it worth your while when we do meet for the first time. Even if it’s not the full amount, any little bit helps. .. Reporting this bird!!!
It’s crazy the amount of new girls like this or if you’re in NYC how many their location says “Russian Federation” and they say yes I can meet today but only after I get compensated lmao lol

$babydoll72121$ saids
got same message! told her she was too fat to be a cheerleader.

$babydoll72121$ saids

Chill, I got her real number and talking to her on social media platforms she’s real. Got her down from the money (can’t blame the bird if others offer that much) but I will break her. Will report back

$babydoll72121$ saids
This one is a fake and a game player all the way. Got her number, had been texting with her for days. She claims she wants to meet. Then all of a sudden I get messages asking me if I want to pay to see her in pics and videos. When I told her no and that I only meet in person, of course she goes dark and stops responding. Report and give it up.

This one is a fake and a game player all the way. Got her number, had been texting with her for days. She claims she wants to meet. Then all of a sudden I get messages asking me if I want to pay to see her in pics and videos. When I told her no and that I only meet in person, of course she goes dark and stops responding. Report and give it up.
Reported as well just to make sure no one offers her more $