Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

ok here is a good review. for guys willing to go to brooklyn/NYC

saw playplayplay. she was a bikini model (saw the pics). she put on weight but makes her more sexy/voluptuous. 5’5”, 135, carrries it well. full C’s juicy firm ass. amazing hips, soft skin i couldnt keep hands off.

got her for $300, and bottle of wine. a bit of a wacko but in cute way. blond wirh green eyes. think she eastern european.

got her naked and made her cum and she ripped my clothes off stroked me and guided me inside her. only rule... “she is fertile dont cum inside”

after a few gours she was getting ready to leave but we talked and talked. ended up getting naked and spending night next to me

morning sexy and ahe left. damage $300.

treat her like a GF, go for the “connection” and she will reward you with amazing GFE treat her like meat and you get a colder wxperience

ok here is a good review. for guys willing to go to brooklyn/NYC

saw playplayplay. she was a bikini model (saw the pics). she put on weight but makes her more sexy/voluptuous. 5’5”, 135, carrries it well. full C’s juicy firm ass. amazing hips, soft skin i couldnt keep hands off.

got her for $300, and bottle of wine. a bit of a wacko but in cute way. blond wirh green eyes. think she eastern european.

got her naked and made her cum and she ripped my clothes off stroked me and guided me inside her. only rule... “she is fertile dont cum inside”

after a few gours she was getting ready to leave but we talked and talked. ended up getting naked and spending night next to me

morning sexy and ahe left. damage $300.

treat her like a GF, go for the “connection” and she will reward you with amazing GFE treat her like meat and you get a colder wxperience
Nice review!
Made contact with $$Supergirl2828$$
She’s the one with a really detailed profile with lots of photos etc.
She’s had two arrangements. One for 35k a month and the most recent for 50K a month plus expenses. That’s not a typo, I asked! 30, Pretty nice body, lots of bikini shots, has traveled the world, has accomplished a lot, but really? 50k a month? That’s $600,000 a year plus expenses. Craziest thing I’ve ever seen. We laugh when someone asks 1000.
Her next stop is probably Dubai!

Nice review!
She’s had two arrangements. One for 35k a month and the most recent for 50K a month plus expenses. That’s not a typo, I asked! 30, Pretty nice body, lots of bikini shots, has traveled the world, has accomplished a lot, but really? 50k a month? That’s $600,000 a year plus expenses. Craziest thing I’ve ever seen. We laugh when someone asks 1000.
If that’s what she said, it must be true :/

I saw that... it’s $$mandyandcali$$
Who needs the drama.
Finally got to see $$lillianlynn$$ today for a quick bbj on campus. She has big tits and can definitely give head. I met someone earlier today so she had to work at it but she got the job done. Like to slurp! Worth the Benjamin. Might see again when next on north shore of Nassau.
Was thinking of seeing this on myself. Any dfk? fingering? What did she do with the load? How thin? Thanks!

Really?? I mention it them all. I tell them that UG is the Yelp of SA. Good review from me can get them more business. Then I wonder why no one wants to meet me lol. Nothing good can ever come of mentioning you’ve seen them reviewed here or anywhere. Though some probably would welcome it
I would think only a pro would welcome the mention and even some pros I’ve met have asked not to leave a review anywhere.

I would never have a public photo. And even my private photo isn’t really me. it’s just someone that looks somewhat like me so they get an idea.
I use VPN with encryption on a different burner phone to access the internet.
I have zero electronic footprint. For texting, I use a burner phone with a free texting program that I physically toss every 3 months, GPS and maps disabled. There are no pictures of me anywhere, Facebook, indeed, nothing. I’m totally invisible. And the license plate on my vehicle is registered to a subsidiary of a shell company of an LLC in another state. Vehicle GPS disabled, ONSTAR - disabled. I don’t exist!!

Just curious about the vehicle ownership laddering- what state issues your plate?

Really?? I mention it them all. I tell them that UG is the Yelp of SA. Good review from me can get them more business. Then I wonder why no one wants to meet me lol. Nothing good can ever come of mentioning you’ve seen them reviewed here or anywhere. Though some probably would welcome it
Lmao!!! Sounds like a nice idea for a app or a business lol.

Don't waste your time with $miniprincess1919$.. Texted for a bit. This bird expects you to buy pics before"meeting" .. Sure thing lol. Im going to go old school and start sending these dumb scammers and time wasters to western union to wait for their imaginary$$ , want to waste my time texting I'll waste your time also.

Nice review!
Thats crazyyy lol I mean it might actually be true because I am friends with her on social media and I see her once a week socially. She has travelled to some of the most beautiful places in the world and stays at the most lavish spots.