Hi, I'm new here

Moved from Florida to queens? I think you're doing it backwards, my friend! Welcome. What part of heaven did you leave behind? I'm in the Tampa area couple times a month. Great whoring down there. I've posted reviews in the past, but not much reciprocal action.
haha. People keep asking me that. I moved from Gainesville. Mainly came for the job. I was in Miami for 4 years and don't think any place can match Miami for this hobby as you would have seen. Just like Chinese here, there were latinos and plenty! And of course, miss the sun and easy parking in FL :)

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm new to UG, but certainly not new to the hobby. Have been on other boards, but this place seems pretty cool and I predict I'll enjoy my experience here. Posted my 1st UG review last night in NY threads, and plan to share more of my most recent (and future) escapades with you all. Looking forward to a positive time here... contributing, learning, discovering, and generally just having fun.
Cheers!

Hi there @Eforel, welcome to UG ... enjoy your stay here ... look forward to your contributions ...
I hardly ever read reviews about happenings in Manhattan ... i dont travel that far (due to work reasons) ... and its frustrating that there is such variety on offer from our advertisers... and no real equivalent variety on the Island... but ...

I read your review ... well done! Thanks!

V

Hi there @Eforel, welcome to UG ... enjoy your stay here ... look forward to your contributions ...
I hardly ever read reviews about happenings in Manhattan ... i dont travel that far (due to work reasons) ... and its frustrating that there is such variety on offer from our advertisers... and no real equivalent variety on the Island... but ...

I read your review ... well done! Thanks!

V
@vad1 Thank you for the warm welcome! Much appreciated.
Sounds like you're about due to a little vacation in the city! :cool:

wingmen: you are all very much appreciated for sharing your experience - "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

UG: big-ups for creating this forum, and allowing me to participate.