Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I somehow completely missed this post. I did put in Luna (not her full username) and nothing came up, weird. She told me she is MORE available on weekends, but yeah her she’s free after 6 otherwise. We got a bit into details but we set up a date. If it goes through I’ll report back.

(Edit) also, she quoted me 250 and I didn’t negotiate but I’ll prob bring it down. I’ll be going to her but I’ll be able to drive instead of taking public transportation.
Is this Luna in Far Rockaway? You can get her for less. I gave her 150 and she was happy with it. Her schedule changed and now she can’t do days

saw $$theashlyuwant$$ again today after a 2 month layoff from her, mainly cause she talks too much. 2 1/2 hours for $320, creampied her and fucked her ass for a second load. she was always sexy but ahe been working out and slimmed and firmed up. her ass is lovely. if you dont mind heavily tattooed, heavily perfumed, over talking freaks, see Ashly.
Sounds like a dream. Was speaking to her a month ago but she suddenly dropped off and hasn’t read my last message.

Is $$BestBabyXO$$ from smithtown worth seeing. I know there have been some reviews but none in a while and scant on info. Have a meet for next week.
she never responded to me, left me on open...

any updates on nybeautyx809 ? havent heard anyone mention her in weeks

has anyone seen tatooedgirl ? MILF type sick body. would love to meet her or hear reviews

Finnbob

Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
I know it sounds like I came down hard on @Finnbob but what you and most others didn't see were the posts that immediately followed his, some I deleted and some I edited.
It was just too much bitching and one asshole even accused me of being the rat. So when I was responding to his post I was really responding to about four of them.

But bottom line, there have always been rats or white knights here. Always. The only difference I see in the past few years is that the girls are also finding the site on their own by Googling their numbers.

I expect guys like you @gold69, @Seekingsmash7 (just to name a few but you regulars know who you are) and any one else with balls to keep posting honest reviews.
Coming down hard on me is fine, but we had a misunderstanding about what I was asking. All good
but .... everyone should stay away from this girl
she gave my cell number to him and he is now texting me
this is the shit storm sa is becoming
and I have learned ....l will never say a word here about a girl again !
Have a pretty good idea who leaker is. Not my place to say

.... everyone should stay away from this girl
Why would she give him your number? And why would he be texting you? This is all just from posting that she quoted you 300? What seems to be the underlying problem? Is there a pattern we should be aware of?

On a related issue: Use an alternate number for SA. There a lot of talk about safety on SA but it's always only for the woman and against the men.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Coming down hard on me is fine, but we had a misunderstanding about what I was asking. All good
but .... everyone should stay away from this girl
One thing I noticed is that at least three different guys posted about her but except for @ticklemyelmo being blocked you are the only one being harassed by her.
You are also the only one who claims she offered you bare.
Coincidence?

Maybe after you claimed she offered you bare the 100's of lurkers here bombarded her phone looking for raw pussy.

Maybe she was pissed that all of the sudden everyone wanted it bare.

Maybe when she told one of the lurkers that she doesn't do bare that's when he decided to show her your post.