Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

They both (ahem - I know this personally) offer CFS and BBBJ. However you have to pay a $30 house fee and they actually do a not too bad massage as part of the deal. Their massage rooms are nowhere near as spacious and fixtured (chair to sit on while tying shoes, better rack to hang clothes, nicer lamps, etc.). Both are pleasant, accommodating and non-rush.
So you pay a house fee and the tip is the same as the asian ladies fee ? I didn’t notice any other door way but will look closer next time.

That's interesting.
Perhaps there is a reason that I am offered everything — I see 5 or so girls on a regular basis and all of them have offered me BBFS after a couple of visits (same with both Helen and Amy who I haven't been with in years). Since I monger several times a week, each time with a different one, show interest in them in a personal way (I remember where they are from, family life back in China, how long in US, etc.), and I am probably considerably older than most of their customers, they may think they are the only ones I see — almost like a GF relationship I guess. I guess they feel safe with me.

This was also true with trish ( but not sister lola) of "I'm not a whore and my sister is not a whore" fame (she offered BBFS and said "it's ok today as I'm at safe part of my cycle and not on birth control".
Which Helen are you talking about? Did she work at the building next to the LIRR stairs and now down the road from Tina?

They both (ahem - I know this personally) offer CFS and BBBJ. However you have to pay a $30 house fee and they actually do a not too bad massage as part of the deal. Their massage rooms are nowhere near as spacious and fixtured (chair to sit on while tying shoes, better rack to hang clothes, nicer lamps, etc.). Both are pleasant, accommodating and non-rush.
They charge a house fee? How much to the girls? I thought they were part of the chica fast house operations around that block.

Anyone notice the Latina girls sitting around in tinas lobby. Right outside her door. They just sit there, I asked one of them once if they do massage...and they eagerly said yes,
They are from the LMP upstairs on 83rd st next to El Gato Verde. Feel free to check it out and report back to us. I would suggest asking for Natalie or Elizabeth.

A few weeks ago I went back to Happy feet and I saw a woman named Coco and while the massage was 5/5 the st was a 3/5. Paid same as before for fs and house total $130.

Today I saw a really cute young girl (looks about 28) on 89th named Julie and man was she worth it. Paid $80 and she brought me to heaven in the time I was there. She's about 5'2-4 and rail thin and I had a lot of fun using her. She's by the second pack of woman by some kind of smoothie (?) stand for those interested.

A few weeks ago I went back to Happy feet and I saw a woman named Coco and while the massage was 5/5 the st was a 3/5. Paid same as before for fs and house total $130.

Today I saw a really cute young girl (looks about 28) on 89th named Julie and man was she worth it. Paid $80 and she brought me to heaven in the time I was there. She's about 5'2-4 and rail thin and I had a lot of fun using her. She's by the second pack of woman by some kind of smoothie (?) stand for those interested.
I think you found back door julie since that’s where she work

83rd or 85th st where Tina works? If the house fee is 30 how much do you have to give to the girl? Seems like it would be too much $ for a latina fast house...
Wtf is tina ? Also no its 40 hh or 60 hour (house fee) and tip is negotiated with the girl based upon services offered and provided. Well that's because it's not a fast house, it's an LMP where they give actual massages as part of the service.

Tina 84-30 Roosevelt, but no luck yet in finding her working. Last time they denied knowing her. Judy 89 04 Roosevelt.

Anyone know the cute girl who was in the apartment opposite Judy when she was in Flushing.

Wtf is tina ? Also no its 40 hh or 60 hour (house fee) and tip is negotiated with the girl based upon services offered and provided. Well that's because it's not a fast house, it's an LMP where they give actual massages as part of the service.
Then you're talking about a completely different place. i'm talking about the latinas sitting on the couches on the 2nd floor of the 'income tax' office that Genius brought up a few posts ago. Maybe he'll be able to clear everything up...are these girls part of a LMP or are they a chica fast house? what's the total damage?

Tina 84-30 Roosevelt, but no luck yet in finding her working. Last time they denied knowing her. Judy 89 04 Roosevelt.

Anyone know the cute girl who was in the apartment opposite Judy when she was in Flushing.
Yeah, when I went up there looking for Tina they "never heard of her". Later when I gave Tina a call she stood at top of stairs waiting for me and we both walked right past the same 2 Latinas sitting on a bench waiting (I guess) for customers.

I actually employed one of the Latinas once. There is a house fee (30 I got as I never pay more, but I forget how hard I negotiated — I take out 30, they say 40 for the hour, I put the money back in my wallet and voila vwäˈlä, the fee now is 30)
Situation is kinda weird — large suite, crappy area shared by Latinas, nicer areas (actually outstanding) by Tina and another area by some (I think) beauty salon. All share a spotless bathroom in the back. Girl I got was Angela, pretty good massage actually, followed by BBBJ, CFS (various positions) for a decent price (I forget — 60?). She gave me her #.

Alas (for you guys trying to see her w/o her #), best way to catch Tina is to have her # and call her. Sometimes she will see me on Roosey when he gets off the train (around 10:30am or so ), walk over to me, hooks my arm ( like a GF would do) and walks with me. I guess. hoping I am free to see her.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Yeah, when I went up there looking for Tina they "never heard of her". Later when I gave Tina a call she stood at top of stairs waiting for me and we both walked right past the same 2 Latinas sitting on a bench waiting (I guess) for customers.

I actually employed one of the Latinas once. There is a house fee (30 I got as I never pay more, but I forget how hard I negotiated — I take out 30, they say 40 for the hour, I put the money back in my wallet and voila vwäˈlä, the fee now is 30)
Situation is kinda weird — large suite, crappy area shared by Latinas, nicer areas (actually outstanding) by Tina and another area by some (I think) beauty salon. All share a spotless bathroom in the back. Girl I got was Angela, pretty good massage actually, followed by BBBJ, CFS (various positions) for a decent price (I forget — 60?). She gave me her #.

Alas (for you guys trying to see her w/o her #), best way to catch Tina is to have her # and call her. Sometimes she will see me on Roosey when he gets off the train (around 10:30am or so ), walk over to me, hooks my arm ( like a GF would do) and walks with me. I guess. hoping I am free to see her.
This Tina, she latin or Asian??