Daddy is watching - off shoot of SA thread

Anybody bring a SB to The Grand apparently it's some low cost apartments in the 30's, I believe many with shared bathrooms? If so how was it and do they allow a short stay situation where you can be able to check out within a few hours?

Yeah she popped up on my screen the other day as a new member but I saw CT.
I saw her profile last week but it’s Connecticut. That being a said, if you look at what she’s looking for, it’s going to be you and her “daddy” with her. I don’t know if you read the fine print. She doesn’t do anything without her “daddy”. It could be her pimp? Buyer beware

I saw her profile last week but it’s Connecticut. That being a said, if you look at what she’s looking for, it’s going to be you and her “daddy” with her. I don’t know if you read the fine print. She doesn’t do anything without her “daddy”. It could be her pimp? Buyer beware

Was also going to warn that. I had to read it a few times, because at first I thought she was talking about 'daddy' from an arrangement with reader, but its clear that there is going to be another guy there.

"Well I'm here to let you live out your fantasy and talk about all your inhibitions... I love attention and am very playful and I know older men love that too. Come join me and my older "daddy" and live out that fantasy of checking out your friends hot daughter. Watch me tease in public as you and m "daddy" talk about how good I look and how naughty it is to be watching me. This is all in fun and we are open to all different scenarios so contact me if interested! Sorry guys I can't go out without daddy so please don't ask but my daddy is alot of fun if you ok with it."

She’s basically trying to scam guys into “living out a fantasy”

I don’t think these stupid hos understand we not only live out fantasied, we smash bitches for 2 pop mínimums as well.

There’s no need to pay to sit next to the old dude that’s smashing her and watch her bend over together. She sounds like a CT $$kayla$$

Was also going to warn that. I had to read it a few times, because at first I thought she was talking about 'daddy' from an arrangement with reader, but its clear that there is going to be another guy there.

"Well I'm here to let you live out your fantasy and talk about all your inhibitions... I love attention and am very playful and I know older men love that too. Come join me and my older "daddy" and live out that fantasy of checking out your friends hot daughter. Watch me tease in public as you and m "daddy" talk about how good I look and how naughty it is to be watching me. This is all in fun and we are open to all different scenarios so contact me if interested! Sorry guys I can't go out without daddy so please don't ask but my daddy is alot of fun if you ok with it."
yes i saw that. but her responses so far are real and it could be a legit thing. as long as “daddy” watches and isnt a pimp/jerkoff... i dont mind just to get into her ass.

she asked me what i wanted to do to her, and i played into her “daddy” giving me permission to punish her guts and blow my load deep in her ass and she wrote back telling me she wanted to feel my cum dripping out of her. so either horny girl with a daddy fetish or an elaborate scam. either way, sometimes its okay to get outside comfort zone

I had a crazy experience out of my comfort zone a little while ago with a girl from S.A.. Long story short she wanted me to fuck her in front of her husband which i thought was super sketchy and weird but one night i went for it and it was one of the most hottest intense experiences ive ever had lol.

I used to drive to New Haven often and where she is is half that so it's definitely doable without too much fanfare. Just keep the spidey senses going.

I had a crazy experience out of my comfort zone a little while ago with a girl from S.A.. Long story short she wanted me to fuck her in front of her husband which i thought was super sketchy and weird but one night i went for it and it was one of the most hottest intense experiences ive ever had lol.
I have had a similar experience. Not through SA though. Had a very effective post on the site we are not allowed to mention anymore. Fucked a few married ladies in front of their husbands. Was very hot

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my thing. I go by the "One hard cock in the room" rule. Can't ever understand why a husband would want to see his wife get fucked. I would probably be more prone to punch him and tell him to man up.

Not my thing. I go by the "One hard cock in the room" rule. Can't ever understand why a husband would want to see his wife get fucked. I would probably be more prone to punch him and tell him to man up.
I always said the same shit " not my thing" but when a hot girl invites you over to her house to fuck it makes you think twice lol. Some dudes are into ropes and getting their ass whiped in diapers who is one to critique right.

Sorry MODS, I hit post too early.....This was rest of the post.

Had a situation years ago, swingers wanting a third. Wife was hot as fuck, swore her hubby just wanted to watch and jerk off. That's fine as long as he isn't making eye contact with me or shoots his shit near me, all good. Well halfway into it wife says she has to pee and has me stop so she can pee. Well this fucking guy continues to jerk off and is staring at my junk and lip smacking his lips together, with his eyes half closed and his head tilted back. I felt violated, mood was eviscerated, I started getting dressed, he nuts, and she comes back in like nothing happened. I was bamboozled, still got my cock in his hot wife though.

Reading these these recent posts reminded me of that. Needless to say, " 2 Dicks and No Bitch And You Find Yo'Self In Some SERIOUS Shit!"

I feel like my older bulls are more questionable for bi related activities, whereas my younger black bulls are down to fuck anything with a hole.

There is something very hot about "using" a man's wife in front of him. And the nastier it is with her while he watches the hotter it is. Now, that's for me, not necessarily for someone else. But then I also like DPs, DVs, GBs, cluster fucks, and other assorted sexual activities.

The way I recall the profile that spun off this thread was probably too strong for me and I'm not usually interested in sex with guys involved but it would seem to be raunchy to get a good cock sucking from a wife for one thing and I'd probably go for a watch if it ever came up so long as the cock sucking came up too lol

We all have a certain comfort level or line we are uncomfortable crossing. When dipping into the hotwife/couples/cuckold husband etc. scenarios it isn't so much about gay or bi-ness imho, but about how or what you feel about certain activities and if they cross your certain line of comfort. I have been accused of being homophobic at times (don't really think I am), and certainly think of myself as straight- but kinky/taboo is good. So, doing the hotwife while hubby watches is fun and I get a charge out of it.
But some other related activities - and not going to say where I draw the line or argue what you should or shouldn't do or like or get skeeved over. Just tossing them out there to elicit people's thoughts:
1) doing the W (wife) and H (hubby) sits in corner and jerks off
2) #1 and H jerks off into her mouth
3) you do the W bb and cum in her and H eats your cum out of her
4) you do the W and pull out to cum into his open mouth
5) doing the W doggy or reverse cg and H licks her clit
6) doing W and H rims her
7) # 6 and H rims you
8) W straddles H face smothering him while giving you a bj
9) W rides hubby CG & W gives you bj
10) you and H both fuck W one in ass other in pussy
11) # 10 except both in same hole
12) you fuck W and H is forced by W to suck you clean
13) #12 but to suck you hard again for second round
14) you have fucked W in all holes and she wants to stand pressed up behind you and hold your soft (ish) cock while you take a pee
15) #14, except instead of the toilet she wants to use H's face or mouth.
Etc.
So what's your comfort level ? What is/are the line(s) you will or won't cross?

If I was desperate enough and the woman says her husband has to be there it would be number one But in reality I want to be the only male in the room