Mistress Malice 631-639-4705

TOFTT: Saw Malice a couple of weeks ago. First chance to post.

An hour of bdsm is 200. She also offers body rub which, if I remember correctly, maybe 150/hr, but I'm not certain. She's easy to talk to on the phone, pleasant and seems down to earth. This is also the impression one gets when you meet her. Pics are old, for sure. Not certain if they're even her. However, she has a nice body, full C's with a nipple ring on her right breast and has a pleasant face and smile. I'd put her age at closer to 50-ish. She's got a good personality and isn't a hard ass. Her location is on Sunrise Highway, in Holbrook. Same building that Jessica and Sophia work out of and her setup is well equipped.

I'm not into pain or marks, rather sensual domination, C&B bondage, anal play and breast worship (quite nice!). Malice definitely seemed to enjoy my sucking on them. Had a good time and a healthy release! The only thing negative I can say about the session is that it was over at the 35 minute mark. On the other hand, I didn't much mind because my sciatica was acting up that day.

I probably will return and try a more bond-a-sage type of thing. Wondering if FS is ever possible with her. I have a feeling she'd be a nice snug fit! :)

With the Mrs now off for at least the next few months my mongering may be substantially quashed. I may have to get my thrills reading the adventures of you guys on UG. ;-(

************ > Long Island adult entertainment > Long Island domination & fetish
Midgets pigeons and pimples - 44
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:09 PM

Bend over Rover!!!!
I am a Goddess of true sensually sadistic femme fatale with a passion for perversions with essence of taboo. Surrender yourself to Me as I will be your pleasure, pain, torment & punisher.I'm a ruthless tease with a psychological intensity.Equally charming as I am wicked.Tell Me your desires & I will create an experience that is more erotic than you will ever imagine...6316394705
Poster's age: 44

Has anyone gone for her massage and if so is it just HR? I know there is some discrepancy about her pictures being old but I'm ok with looking past that as long as they are pics of her. I'd go if I knew there was more available.

I saw she posted an ad for massage last week but I think it's gone now. I find her attractive and I'd love to see if more is on the table. Is it ok if I post in the in search of section because I don't think many will look thru BDSM or Fetish while giving massage reviews?

I haven't tried her for a massage, but I'm thinking about it. She also does the bond-a-sage thing. I could be wrong, but I would be surprised if FS is available. I'd put her age at about late 40's to 50. She's well built and attractive IMHO. Pics are definitely from a few years ago, for sure.

Hey guys, any updates on Malice? It appears she has relocated to the Smithtown/Ronkonkona area. I've had some difficulty reaching her. Just wondering if anyone has info. Thank you in advance.

I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago and she's working, though I've not seen her since I last posted. I would suggest that you keep trying and let us know what happens. If I'm not mistaken, I think she said she was charging somewhere around 240 for bondassage, which I thought was waaaaay high. It appears that her schedule varies.

I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago and she's working, though I've not seen her since I last posted. I would suggest that you keep trying and let us know what happens. If I'm not mistaken, I think she said she was charging somewhere around 240 for bondassage, which I thought was waaaaay high. It appears that her schedule varies.
Thanks for the info. I have traded texts and emails but have yet to meet Malice. Our schedules just don't seem to sync up. Last time we spoke she mentioned 180 for regular session no massage. I'll keep trying and certain share details once we meet.

I always find the strange ones. Private storefront studio in Ronkonkoma. She locks the door when you come inside. Older thin, kept clothed, NO TOUCHING. I wanted a massage with both an early and late release. She obliged for 175. Place was kinda dirty, bathroom discusting. She rescues animals, cat walking around, pidgeon in cage. Gypsy freaky type. Area she massages in was good enough, massage table, she said the towel was fresh. Dims lights, gypsy freaky soft music. She uses nice unscented lotion. I told her the first one needs to be asap, so I can enjoy massage (by the time I set something up with anyone, I'm already worked up, ready to explode). Did the deed, then nice 45 minute massage with lotion. Was pretty decent massage massaged ass then flip for round 2, was a success. So it felt great, got off 2x and very nice 45 min massage. Place wasn't clean, but the massage room/table was good enough. At first I was pissed no touching, but it was very relaxing theraputic. Was a little more then I like to spend, I'm like Iwannahj. I'm so worked up when I get a QV BBBJ for cheap, I always bust too fast. This was a nice change.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks buddy I merged the two new posts into the old thread and cleaned up the old thread by getting rid of some unnecessary posts from Bana-shit.
Boy you're one bitter vindictive old man aren't you. You're using your mod status as a revenge stick aren't you. Feel free to delete this. ;)