Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Big thanks to Gold, Seeking and Maclandra...true combat vets Recently signed up for SA. Been piggybacking of your thots. For the king arthurs i will be spacing reviews a week. Some thots that I am not going to meet mostly city women.

daddyslilg1rl$ agreed to 300 for two hours unwilling to pay for dayuse resort fee...Best city option is to bestwestern for day/night for 95 all included when you register with them.

$Deeblondie92$...her posts magically disappeared lucky i got a memory like an elephant made up excuse she was tired okk not buying it next thot
$Lenaskye$whatever you guys know the chick from patchogue pharmacy tech banged up teeth dirty feet mentioned here years ago dig it up its here...made up excuse when i inquired about allowance before meet next...ill send you a tooth brush

$Inspiring Traveler$..wants to meet asap horny kinky chick bisexual lives upstate might make the hike gonna see the price

Kitt something 46 old from westbury someone mentioned her I blocked and ghosted...too many better options than a menopause old crusty woman each his own wont judge..agreed to 200
First meet tonight for spacing will post next week..its a train wreck that all of us ran thru...so you wont be hearing my masturbation fantasy till next week...aka best cousin for the regulars ya know who I'm talking bout would not repat for free stay tuned for review

$rosey721$ new to site young 18 not sure if she blocked me new to SA but can see messages big circle with line in it..think she texted me never gave name on site

Working on binky,
meg from patchogue some called her toad/ speed racer
Will report back these birds like all you have..thank you for your info I look forward to sharing

Another one $minimiadio$ something total crackpot how did she pass kindergarten...aka little engine that could keeps cashapp me for $$ sent 5 now hits me up everyday for dough...beat it bird...but I def what those lips aroung my johnson...and that little spinner body, not sure she could handle it.

What the hell I wont be seeing this thot aka $longislandbabby$ ya im talking bout you...I think i know the king arthur...dont want to call out users yet. Met at dunkin, than to pines, played it off like she hasnt been here since high school. Constantly complaining about issues, no car, dont think she is employed besides pimping herself out. Toothy bj, I'm a big guy hence big daddy, couldn't take the D, smoker light smell. nice c cups though, didnt want to be eaten out for some reason I wanted too, im messed up i know, as mentioned before no cim,cip. Coudnt come offered to jerk me off like a peasant like seeking mentioned hahah...I just wanted to leave 57.25 for pines 180 for date wanted 200, said she liked even numbers, dosent like spit boooooring. Leaving and not seeing her again PRICELESS!

Yeah a news flash hit these women. I normally don't think much of changing times when I renew but this time through I'm getting lots more noise than previous. Somebody instructing them or they're reading fantasy and thinking it's the case. On the other hand, getting 300 for putting up a profile ain't too bad when you think about it. All they have to do is cut and paste responses and one hit and it's way paid for itself.

Same for the guys sending $50 and less. Yeah no big loss to send $10 but those sob stories can net a lot for them and they are disruptive to the whole site.

Heres another delusional one lol
$$Baby$cakes
2142$$
nah i'm not really trying to meet anyone right now , just looking for money hah.. I asked Whats your ideal arrangement.. She also said shes good at talking and taking selfies. Omg i felt like cursing these dumb birds out but don't feel like wasting my time.

Big thanks to Gold, Seeking and Maclandra...true combat vets Recently signed up for SA. Been piggybacking of your thots. For the king arthurs i will be spacing reviews a week. Some thots that I am not going to meet mostly city women.

daddyslilg1rl$ agreed to 300 for two hours unwilling to pay for dayuse resort fee...Best city option is to bestwestern for day/night for 95 all included when you register with them.

$Deeblondie92$...her posts magically disappeared lucky i got a memory like an elephant made up excuse she was tired okk not buying it next thot
$Lenaskye$whatever you guys know the chick from patchogue pharmacy tech banged up teeth dirty feet mentioned here years ago dig it up its here...made up excuse when i inquired about allowance before meet next...ill send you a tooth brush

$Inspiring Traveler$..wants to meet asap horny kinky chick bisexual lives upstate might make the hike gonna see the price

Kitt something 46 old from westbury someone mentioned her I blocked and ghosted...too many better options than a menopause old crusty woman each his own wont judge..agreed to 200
First meet tonight for spacing will post next week..its a train wreck that all of us ran thru...so you wont be hearing my masturbation fantasy till next week...aka best cousin for the regulars ya know who I'm talking bout would not repat for free stay tuned for review

$rosey721$ new to site young 18 not sure if she blocked me new to SA but can see messages big circle with line in it..think she texted me never gave name on site

Working on binky,
meg from patchogue some called her toad/ speed racer
Will report back these birds like all you have..thank you for your info I look forward to sharing
daddysgirl a scammer. wants $ upfront. hot hot pics but fake

Lol.. Careful
Another one $minimiadio$ something total crackpot how did she pass kindergarten...aka little engine that could keeps cashapp me for $$ sent 5 now hits me up everyday for dough...beat it bird...but I def what those lips aroung my johnson...and that little spinner body, not sure she could handle it.
Lol. Careful then Bronx birds are known to carry around the monster.

What the hell I wont be seeing this thot aka $longislandbabby$ ya im talking bout you...I think i know the king arthur...dont want to call out users yet. Met at dunkin, than to pines, played it off like she hasnt been here since high school. Constantly complaining about issues, no car, dont think she is employed besides pimping herself out. Toothy bj, I'm a big guy hence big daddy, couldn't take the D, smoker light smell. nice c cups though, didnt want to be eaten out for some reason I wanted too, im messed up i know, as mentioned before no cim,cip. Coudnt come offered to jerk me off like a peasant like seeking mentioned hahah...I just wanted to leave 57.25 for pines 180 for date wanted 200, said she liked even numbers, dosent like spit boooooring. Leaving and not seeing her again PRICELESS!
You could of gave that bird 100$ and a perky and she would of been good with that lol.