Eastern Experience Spa 646-895-5829 831 Middle Country Rd, Middle Island

REVIEW: This is my first post. I never thought I would be posting a review in here but you guys have helped me out so much in the past I couldn’t help but share my most recent experience with you. I think I may have found a hidden gem. I haven’t seen it discussed on here so hopefully there is not a thread elsewhere. Anyway, let’s get to it. This past Wednesday i had just finished up work in Huntington. You ever have one of those days when you’re in a great mood, everything is going your way and you randomly decide to just mosey into one of these places hoping for a smoking hot chick to greet you? Well I have those days often but I am usually just met with some 40 something provider with a tired face and flat body. Not this time. I decided to take a peek in this strip mall spot in Huntington. It’s on E Jericho just west of Wendy’s. Can’t miss it. Anyway, I’m greeted by Lisa. 28, great body, very pretty face, with sexy pink pedicured toes (which I love). I would say b-c cup (I’m not great with that) and great ass. I would put her on a similar hotness scale to Linda and Wendy in centereach. So I decide to go with half for 40 and go into a good size, relatively clean room. I think the walls go all the way up. I see a sign on the wall about removing your clothes, yada yada, so I just stay in my briefs and await her return. She comes back in and I’m standing up on my phone. English isn’t great but communication isn’t an issue. She immediately gets flirty and kisses me. And tells me to take off my briefs. Woo!! So I lay on my stomach and tell her I like her feet. She was def into in and said she would use them during massage. She begins by sitting between my legs while gently massaging my back and tickling the guys. She then sits back and rubs her feet on my back a bit then plays with the boys with her toes. Soft soles, feels great (I understand not everyone is a foot guy but plenty of fun to be had even if you’re not). This going on alternating for awhile until I turn over and we kiss a bit while i rub her outside her clothes. From there she grabs a bit of oil and proceeds to give me a very sexy footjob. She wasn’t a pro but she tried and her feet were very soft. At this point I’m going nuts and ask her if BJ is in play. Didn’t think it would be But I took a shot. She said yes and it would be 100. No problem there. I give her the benj, she takes it all off (up top could be more firm and belly is flat but she may have a kid. Looks great overall) she grabs a cover and goes down to her knees to get it started. Good skills, not great. She then lays me back and begins cbj on table. Really getting into it now paying attention to the boys. Finally she turns around and puts the kitty right in my face while going down on me. NO SMELL, shaved and clean. Never have done this before at an amp But I loved it. Couldn’t take it, took me about 2 mins to pop. Completely unexpected experience. Wasn’t even planning on any action that day. Good cleanup with very easy small talk. She’s cool. At this point I’m in there about 25 mins and she still gives me a 10-15 min full body massage. Felt great. I asked her if FS was available and she said I should have asked her earlier so it’s def in the cards. She also said she works every day. On the way out I was introduced to the other girl there, Belle or Bella. Very cute, maybe a few years younger, very friendly. Lisa said there were two other girls but I don’t think they were working that day. def worth a visit for you guys. Hope you enjoy it. This will likely be my only post and I hope it was helpful. Total damage 140. Also not sure of phone #

REVIEW: This is my first post. I never thought I would be posting a review in here but you guys have helped me out so much in the past I couldn’t help but share my most recent experience with you. I think I may have found a hidden gem. I haven’t seen it discussed on here so hopefully there is not a thread elsewhere. Anyway, let’s get to it. This past Wednesday i had just finished up work in Huntington. You ever have one of those days when you’re in a great mood, everything is going your way and you randomly decide to just mosey into one of these places hoping for a smoking hot chick to greet you? Well I have those days often but I am usually just met with some 40 something provider with a tired face and flat body. Not this time. I decided to take a peek in this strip mall spot in Huntington. It’s on E Jericho just west of Wendy’s. Can’t miss it. Anyway, I’m greeted by Lisa. 28, great body, very pretty face, with sexy pink pedicured toes (which I love). I would say b-c cup (I’m not great with that) and great ass. I would put her on a similar hotness scale to Linda and Wendy in centereach. So I decide to go with half for 40 and go into a good size, relatively clean room. I think the walls go all the way up. I see a sign on the wall about removing your clothes, yada yada, so I just stay in my briefs and await her return. She comes back in and I’m standing up on my phone. English isn’t great but communication isn’t an issue. She immediately gets flirty and kisses me. And tells me to take off my briefs. Woo!! So I lay on my stomach and tell her I like her feet. She was def into in and said she would use them during massage. She begins by sitting between my legs while gently massaging my back and tickling the guys. She then sits back and rubs her feet on my back a bit then plays with the boys with her toes. Soft soles, feels great (I understand not everyone is a foot guy but plenty of fun to be had even if you’re not). This going on alternating for awhile until I turn over and we kiss a bit while i rub her outside her clothes. From there she grabs a bit of oil and proceeds to give me a very sexy footjob. She wasn’t a pro but she tried and her feet were very soft. At this point I’m going nuts and ask her if BJ is in play. Didn’t think it would be But I took a shot. She said yes and it would be 100. No problem there. I give her the benj, she takes it all off (up top could be more firm and belly is flat but she may have a kid. Looks great overall) she grabs a cover and goes down to her knees to get it started. Good skills, not great. She then lays me back and begins cbj on table. Really getting into it now paying attention to the boys. Finally she turns around and puts the kitty right in my face while going down on me. NO SMELL, shaved and clean. Never have done this before at an amp But I loved it. Couldn’t take it, took me about 2 mins to pop. Completely unexpected experience. Wasn’t even planning on any action that day. Good cleanup with very easy small talk. She’s cool. At this point I’m in there about 25 mins and she still gives me a 10-15 min full body massage. Felt great. I asked her if FS was available and she said I should have asked her earlier so it’s def in the cards. She also said she works every day. On the way out I was introduced to the other girl there, Belle or Bella. Very cute, maybe a few years younger, very friendly. Lisa said there were two other girls but I don’t think they were working that day. def worth a visit for you guys. Hope you enjoy it. This will likely be my only post and I hope it was helpful. Total damage 140. Also not sure of phone #
How about what others businesses was in the strip mall so we can try and figure out where this place is.

Thanks

My story is interesting, my Jennifer was too busy on NY ave for another HH. My head in my pants did all the thinking. I decided to check this place out that riverman talked about.

I was there today but didn’t see Lisa or Bella. A cute brunette walked to me. About 5 ft tall, enhanced lips and bolts on but very petite. Her name is Linda. I didnt have much time but wanted the same service Jennifer on NY Ave gives me. I was wrong. For HH i got a mediocre massage, enjoyed my little guy and asked me what i wanted. I said full service and offered a bennie. She wanted more, i said 120? She said higher. Again i was too excited to see what was underneath. So i said 160.00 she said ok. Stared with a CBJ (i wanted BBBJ)no LFK or DFK. Only kept on giving me her cheeks, didnt include DATY until i offered 40. She opened up and i dined like no other. It was nice. She was shaved, clean and tight. We went over the time another 15 minutes just so i can finish the full deed. Sadly i lost another 20 at some point and possibly took it without telling me theres an extra 20. So overall, 260.00 for the whole thing. 40 for HH and supposed to be 200.00 for the deed but dropped a 20 in the dimmed room that gives full privacy.

on my way out, she introduced me to Sarah. Another one who looks sexy. I may have to give it another try with a diff girl. This time i hope not to be “upsold”. i’d love to see lisa or bella to see if i like them.

At least with Jennifer on NY ave next to that outdoor shop DFK, DATY with FS, and BBBJ for 100.00 so usually i drop over there 140.00 for the hh or 160 for the hour.

My story is interesting, my Jennifer was too busy on NY ave for another HH. My head in my pants did all the thinking. I decided to check this place out that riverman talked about...........................................
At least with Jennifer on NY ave next to that outdoor shop DFK, DATY with FS, and BBBJ for 100.00 so usually i drop over there 140.00 for the hh or 160 for the hour.
Is this Jennifer at 1922 NY Ave that you're referring to?

yes rider. Im a regular over there and exclusively seen jennifer there till i came here. Dont get me wrong. The girls i saw today were def in late 20s just can have half the price with my girl jennifer that i paid today.
Thanks! Are the all agreeable to FS at 1922 at a similar price?

Thanks! Are the all agreeable to FS at 1922 at a similar price?
Yes its a better damage than 1200 jericho. With jennifer its either 140 or 160. But im going to try again and hope it’s not another upell. I wasnt happy i lost a 20 dollar bill in the middle of everything but whatever. I wasnt thinking and was more thirsty for tight kitties.

I went here based on the reviews and there was no young girl, no titght bodied slim girl. I saw a 45 year old with damaged hair and somewhat enhanced who gave me a girl that had a stomach scar that was roughly 8 to 10 inches. that bell did not stop rinking and we all got pulled in. I asked where the young girl was and theyu said you have her. I left them the money but was disgusted and did not let her touch me.