Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Finally met up with $$nybeautyx809$$ after a bunch of BS excuses. Settled on $250 and met up at a hotel near Huntington. She showered and got right to work. BBJ was decent and had her stopping every few minutes with FIV. Asked her if she wanted CIM or CIP. She said CIM because she wanted to taste me. After some deep throat BBJ and continued FIV, she asked if she could get on top. Pounded her out CG and shot a nice big load up her tight shaved pussy. She quickly hopped off and sucked all the remaining juices, telling me that she really wanted to taste me. She removed her profile on SA because she said too many creeps were harassing her. Pretty fun but the set up and BS excuses are a bit of pain. She told me that her parents monitor her parked car location, so she has to be discrete lol.
I was talking to her for a while trying to get her number (distance was an issue before) and the morning she messaged me “are you free today” she deactivated her account. Pretty disappointed about that

The more I know about this SA thing the less sense it keeps making as these stories just make no sense but I've experienced enough of this nonsense myself. Just learn to move on without wasting too much of your time.

Smash,
Next time redheadrach puts up a profile, can u let us know? Can't find her under calverton or massapequa areas, and now we know that old# doesn't work! Re: Scarlett, know she got caught for drugs, but is she a druggie? Meaning track marks, etc?
No marks but stays in bathroom for 5 min or more before play time which was always weird.

Did you ever end up seeing Bella?
Yes I think I posted an update a couple of pages back but the gist of it was she accepted 400 bbj was good but her CG skills are second to none! I blew two rounds earlier in the day with Sam so I was able to last quite awhile with her, blew in the bag and she continued to ride me for another 5 mins or so without slowing down. She certainly is fit and can ride you like the energizer bunny. I should say she will not let you hit it raw believe me I tried.

NY Beauty is one busy little beaver. she blocked me for calling her out for being so shady. frankly, based on how many have seen her, am thinking its for the best. not even sure i wanna see persian sam although she is gorgeous with velvet pussy. sticking with my low mileage UTRs
I believe her location is listed as “Suffolk County”

I was suppose to meet this cute one today but she flaked $$wolfncatch$$ seemed like she had real atf potential. Last night she deactivated her account so she can focus on only me (yeah right) we stayed in contact up to 2 before our meet and went ghost. Can anyone see if she’s still active? Also last night she tried to play the game of can you send me some money so I can eat. Too bad for her she was met by my “I don’t send money before a meet ever” rule.

I was suppose to meet this cute one today but she flaked $$wolfncatch$$ seemed like she had real atf potential. Last night she deactivated her account so she can focus on only me (yeah right) we stayed in contact up to 2 before our meet and went ghost. Can anyone see if she’s still active? Also last night she tried to play the game of can you send me some money so I can eat. Too bad for her she was met by my “I don’t send money before a meet ever” rule.
Forgot to post about her.. She's a scammer!! Talks a good one thru text. Then ask for gas $$ to meet.

her he
Exactly!! She can only stay so long giving head cause her nose starts running like crazy n same when she's riding..
her head game is strong. bit to pudgy and soft for me. once i reload my options will be all 9’s and 10’s. an old UTR hit me up... and my fave 20 YO from NYC hit me up again willing to travel to me. will have a stable of reasonably priced 20-24 YO’s and will be avoiding scarlet, but persian sam gonna be tough to let go as she is so hot

** review time**

$$juliemx3$$

*has a similar name on seeking, ask gold, I’m sure he’s had a crack at it*

Price: $80

Rating: 2.3/10

Pros- I mean for under $100 it’s better than numbing your hand

Cons- a little pudgy, worst head I’ve ever had since she can’t suck for longer than 5 consecutive seconds due to “asthma” was not really enjoyable

Still texts me to meet up, she even offered to meet for $50 but I haven’t responded. I’m sure you jackals can feast

Attachments

** review time**

$$juliemx3$$

*has a similar name on seeking, ask gold, I’m sure he’s had a crack at it*

Price: $80

Rating: 2.3/10

Pros- I mean for under $100 it’s better than numbing your hand

Cons- a little pudgy, worst head I’ve ever had since she can’t suck for longer than 5 consecutive seconds due to “asthma” was not really enjoyable

Still texts me to meet up, she even offered to meet for $50 but I haven’t responded. I’m sure you jackals can feast
Can't find her on seeking and i increased my distance to 300 Miles lol. What's her name on S.A.

Really? I figured they had the IP address from my burner. I tried a second time, it worked for about a week, then banned again.
I can't figure out what they do. For instance I got an I am not a robot thing to click yesterday (never got that from SA before) while at the same time I'm more and more getting outright acts listed by the woman in the messaging system and it doesn't seem to be getting blocked

I can't figure out what they do. For instance I got an I am not a robot thing to click yesterday (never got that from SA before) while at the same time I'm more and more getting outright acts listed by the woman in the messaging system and it doesn't seem to be getting blocked
They are very aggressive about both IP address, and unique identifiers on the phone (associated google account) aand mobile app. On a computer, you need to swap your IP through a VPN and then also helps to switch browsers.