Kid Dynamite whining about being picked on

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes, the first time I saw her, she was "Italian hottie" Bella in Centereach. She said that location had a lot of "theft and drug activity". Her words, not mine. Shen then started providing under the name, Emma in Holbrook. Moved to Massapequa at some point.
But it never occurred to you to review her?
It's funny, someone reviews this girl and just now some guys decide to admit they saw her awhile ago.
Makes you wonder how many other girls are out there that multiple UG guys have seen but are too lazy to post a review.

But it never occurred to you to review her?
It's funny, someone reviews this girl and just now some guys decide to admit they saw her awhile ago.
Makes you wonder how many other girls are out there that multiple UG guys have seen but are too lazy to post a review.
She had a thread previously, which I posted in, but it was deleted. Not sure why? More over moderation of the board perhaps.

I don't start threads. Not "lazy", like you say. Just my style. Sorry, if you don't agree.

And to be honest, instead of being a jerk about it, you should appreciate the information I provided in post # 3.

I have 19 messages in 15 months. Sorry I don't live on this board. My first instinct isn't to come post a review on UG.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She had a thread previously, which I posted in, but it was deleted. Not sure why? More over moderation of the board perhaps.

I don't start threads. Not "lazy", like you say. Just my style. Sorry, if you don't agree.
The thread was deleted because someone was accusing her of stealing his money. Other members called him out on it and the Mod at the time (not me, I wasn't a Mod at the time, decided to delete the thread). As a mod I can still see the thread and I don't see a review of her by you in it.

Interesting how you are picking on me and not deseos or lovecraft.

I'll share my experiences whenever I want. Thank you very much.

Hope your Sunday gets better. Because someone must have pissed in your Corn Flakes.

I saw her very recently. Most of what Tikki wrote was spot on. I would highly recommend.

The only thing I'll say is, that "extras" might vary per client. That is a flaw with a forum like this. A guy in his 30s could have a completely different session than a guy in his 60s. Hate to say it. But, it's true. It depends who walks through the door. The right person at the right time. Chemistry and attraction. The provider needs to feel good about you.

I saw her very recently. Most of what Tikki wrote was spot on. I would highly recommend.

The only thing I'll say is, that "extras" might vary per client. That is a flaw with a forum like this. A guy in his 30s could have a completely different session than a guy in his 60s. Hate to say it. But, it's true. It depends who walks through the door. The right person at the right time. Chemistry and attraction. The provider needs to feel good about you.
Yeah it's called YMMV. Doesn't have as much to do with age as it does with appearance and hygiene.
What's pathetic is when the girl is able to manipulate some poor sap into thinking he is going to be able to take her out as his girlfriend to get the loser to keep coming back.
I read it happen to someone in the Emma/Bella Yoga chick thread. She played him like a fool.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The only thing I'll say is, that "extras" might vary per client. That is a flaw with a forum like this.
How is that a flaw with the forum? Most intelligent members know how to read into reviews based on who is posting. The flaw lies with those members who bullshit in their reviews or leave things out.
A guy in his 30s could have a completely different session than a guy in his 60s. Hate to say it. But, it's true. It depends who walks through the door. The right person at the right time. Chemistry and attraction. The provider needs to feel good about you.
I'll agree with the age thing to a point. Perfect example is Genius. Although you'd never know it by looking at him he is closer to the top of your age range and he is one of the most successful guys on here when it comes to getting extras at massage places. But for the most part older guys just know how to put a girl at ease.
A lot of times younger guys think they are going to make one of these girl meet them on the outside then just get lead around by the dick.

Also YMMV isn't really what it seems at AMPs and LMPs because some people just buy into the "you're special, this is only for you" only to later realize this chick is raw dogging half her clients. Perfect example the Amy Rieki thread.
What counts most when it comes to getting extras out of these girls is experience in the situation and having some game.
And don't forget they're playing the game too. They spot a lonely desperate guy and take him for what they want.

How is that a flaw with the forum? Most intelligent members know how to read into reviews based on who is posting. The flaw lies with those members who bullshit in their reviews or leave things out.
Personally, I think it's unfair to detail "extras". As I said in my original post, every member could have a a completely different experience. It's unfair to the provider. There's too many idiotic members that reference this site or even provide a link to the provider.

As far as the flaw of this site, it's simple. We are all just usernames. As I said, a fit 30 year old will probably have a different experience than an out of shape 60 year old. I read a negative review the other day. But, saw the provider myself. I found out that the reviewer was a really old guy that had a medical condition. He had severe scarring and even a growth in his inner thighs. I would say that would effect a body rub experience. The guy never told us that in his review.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Personally, I think it's unfair to detail "extras". As I said in my original post, every member could have a a completely different experience. It's unfair to the provider. There's too many idiotic members that reference this site or even provide a link to the provider.
You're such a hypocrite. Obviously you're one of the members talking to the girls about other members. Why would be discussing other members growths?

As far as the flaw of this site, it's simple. We are all just usernames. As I said, a fit 30 year old will probably have a different experience than an out of shape 60 year old. I read a negative review the other day. But, saw the provider myself. I found out that the reviewer was a really old guy that had a medical condition. He had severe scarring and even a growth in his inner thighs. I would say that would effect a body rub experience. The guy never told us that in his review.
Why would a user disclose he had a medical condition and better yet why would YOU be discussing it with the girl?
I wonder if this is the girl you posted about who lead you to believe she would date you only to change her tune after you invested about three or four visits

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...ight-yoga-girl-massapequa.55756/#post-1204667

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.